Audio/ Books on Da'wah

Discussion in 'Arts and Culture' started by Abu Ibraaheem, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Abu Ibraaheem

Abu Ibraaheem Active Member

Salam alaikum
    I need some lectures/ eBooks on Da'wah ? If you could post any links here please

Barakallahu feekum in advance

2. Abu Bubu

Abu Bubu well 'ard

Wa'alaykum Asallam. Heres a good book by Bilal Philips:

Da'wah Training Course

During 2005 Sh. Abdur-Raouf Shakir and myself, along with other volunteers, ran a Da'wah Training program for over 500 professionals in Doha, Qatar, at the Qatar Guest Center of which I was the Director of Education and Da'’wah. The material which I prepared for that course forms the basis of this Da’'wah Training Course. The course was subsequently delivered by me in Chennai, India, London, UK, and Toronto, Canada. The audio/video lectures are from the Chennai DTC.
    The DTC was designed to give Muslims from all walks of life a foundation from which they would be empowered to fulfill the great responsibility placed on the shoulders of all the believers; to call all human beings in their circles of influence to the religion of Allah, Islam.

Courtesy of Islamic Online Uni
  3. Sharif

Sharif Transient Traveler

Salam Alaikum brother,

Are you looking for material specifically on how to give dawah?

There many lectures about dawah by Yusuf Estes on

Other dawah lectures are:

Muhammad Al-Shareef's Fiqh of Dawah seminar downloadable here.

Kamal El Mekki's "How to give Shahada in 10 minutes," which includes a Powerpoint Presentation, which you can download here.

And Khalid Yasin has a "Dawah Technique Course" that you can download here.

I hope that helps, inshallah.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  4. Abu Khuzaymah

Abu Khuzaymah Stoic Soul.

Advice to Du'waat.

I do not recall where I got this from or whom translated it - but it's short and brilliant.