Bermuda triangle and dajjal

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by umarr, Dec 31, 2010.

1. umarr

umarr New Member

Assalamou alaykoum

Whats your though on this. It is today the only unknown island that we know off. And dajjal is using his *power* to derive the ships and boat out of his island.

Allahou A3lim
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

2. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

Are you serious or is this thread a joke?

3. umarr

umarr New Member

Assalamou alaykoum,

I dont amuse myself into making joke threads. I am serious.

Dajjal is in an island. Every island right now is known to man and yet, we didnt find the dajjal. We could discuss where dajjal is but Bermuda triangle is rly interesting knowing that no 1 ever went into this island

4. umarr

umarr New Member

5. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

6. abumuwahid

Wa Alaykum As Salam

If it's unknown then how come we know off it?

7. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

It's a joke to say Muslims did 9-11

[​IMG]

8. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Do you mean the "bermuda triangle", or "the illuminati-masonic-hidden-super duper secret society-triangle"??

9. umarr

umarr New Member

10. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

Maybe bin Laden has come back from the dead and is living in Bermuda.

11. abumuwahid

And it's a tragedy to think that 19 believers were incapable of destroying two run down skyscrapers.

12. umarr

umarr New Member

Okay good job, really good job. Why are you guys hijacking my thread with bin laden / 9-11.

Thank you.

13. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

That was funny.

You don't get it : It's a tragedy to believe 19 non-existant hijackers were capable of destroying the twin towers.

[​IMG]

14. umarr

umarr New Member

You guys should be ashamed. Wallahi...

15. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

OK, back to the subject:

As far as I'm aware Dajjal is alive right now and that he is imprisoned in a remote island somewhere. I've come across the following hadeeth:

Rasoolullah (SAW) once gathered the Muslims in the masjid and said: “I have kept you here because Tamim ad-Dari, a Christian man who has embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with what I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men from Banu Lakham and Banu Judham. The waves tossed them about for a month, then they came near an island at sunset. They approached the island on the ship’s rafts, and landed. They were met by a beast that was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back.
    They said: ‘Woe to you! What are you?’
    It said: ‘I am al-Jassasah.’ They said: ‘What is al-Jassasah?’
    It said: ‘O people, go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.’
    Tamim said that when it named a person to us we were afraid lest it be a devil. Tamim said, ‘We quickly went to the monastery. There we found a huge man with his hands tied up to his neck and with iron shackles between his legs up to the ankles.
    We said: ‘Woe to you, who are you?’
    It said: ‘You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are.’
    We said: ‘We are people from Arabia. We sailed on a ship, but the waves have been tossing us about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a beast which was so hairy that we could not tell its front from its back.
    We said to it: ‘Woe to you what are you?’ She said: ‘I am al-Jassasah.’ We asked: ‘What is al-Jassasah?’ and it told us: ‘Go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.’ So we came to you quickly, fearing that it might be a devil.’
    The man said: ‘Tell me about the date-palms of Beisan.’
    We said: ‘What do you want to know about them’?’
    He said: ‘I want to know whether these trees bear fruits or not.’
    We said ‘Yes’.
    He said: ‘Soon they will not bear fruits.’ Then he said: ‘Tell me about the lake of Tabariyah (in Palestine).’
    We said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’
    He said: ‘Is there water in it’?’
    We said: ‘There is plenty of water in it.’
    He said: ‘Soon it will become dry.’ Then he said: ‘Tell me about the spring of Zughar.’
    We asked: ‘What do you want to know about it’?’
    He asked: ‘Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land’?’
    We said: ‘Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.’
    Then he said: ‘Tell me about the illiterate Prophet [Muhammad], what has he done?’
    We said: ‘He has left Makkah and settled in Yathrib (later Madinah).’
    He said: ‘Do the Arabs fight against him’?’
    We said ‘Yes’.
    He said: ‘How does he deal with them?’
    So we told him that Rasoolullah (SAW) had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him.
    He asked: ‘Has it really happened?’
    We said yes.
    He said: ‘It is better for them that they follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the Earth. In forty nights, I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madinah, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.’”

16. Sharif

Sharif Transient Traveler

Apparently Tamim ad-Dari crossed the Atlantic ocean...

17. Mansoor Ali

Mansoor Ali New Member

I don't think anyone can find out which island he's on.

18. umarr

umarr New Member

"So I went to stay with him, and when I had completed my 'Iddah (period of waiting), I heard the Prophet's announcer calling for congregational prayer. I went out to the mosque, and prayed behind the Prophet. I was in the women's row, which was at the back of the congregation. When the Prophet had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit, smiling, and said, 'Everyone should stay in his place.' Then he said, 'Do you know why I had asked you to assemble?' The people said, 'Allah and His Messenger know best.' "He said, 'By Allah, I have not gathered you here to give you an exhortation or a warning. I have kept you here because Tamim al-Dari, a Christian man who has come and embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with that which I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with 30 men from Banu Lakhm and Banu Judham. The waves had tossed them about for a month, then they were brought near to an island, at the time of sunset. They landed on the island, and were met by a beast who was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back.
    They said, "Woe to you! What are you?" It said, "I am al-Jassasah." They said, "What is al-Jassasah?" It said, "O people, go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you." Tamim said that when it named a person to us, we were afraid lest it be a devil." Tamim said, 'We quickly went to the monastery. There we found a huge man with his hands tied up to his neck and with iron shackles between his legs up to the ankles. We said, "Woe to you, who are you?" He said, "You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are."
    We said, "We are people from Arabia. We sailed in a ship, but the waves have been tossing us about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a beast who was so hairy that we could not tell its front from its back. We said to it, "Woe to you! What are you? and it said , "I am al-Jassasah." We asked, "What is al-Jassasah?" and it told us, "Go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you." So we came to you quickly, fearing that it might be a devil.'
    "The man said, "Tell me about the date-palms of Baysan.' We said, 'What do you want to know about them?" He said, 'I want to know whether these trees bear fruit or not.' We said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Soon they will not bear fruit.' Then he said, "Tell me about the lake of al-Tabariyyah [Tiberias, in Palestine].' We said, 'What do you want to know about it?" He asked, 'Is there water in it?' We said, 'There is plenty of water in it.' He said, 'Soon it will become dry.' Then he said, 'Tell me about the spring of Zughar.' We said, 'What do you want to know about it?' He said, 'Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land?" We said, 'Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.' "Then he said, "Tell me about the unlettered Prophet ' what has he done?' We said, 'He has left Makkah and settled in Yathrib.' He asked, 'Do the Arabs fight against him?' We said, 'Yes.' He said, 'How does he deal with them?' So we told him that the Prophet had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him. He asked, 'Has it really happened?' We said, 'Yes.' He said, 'It is better for them if they follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the earth. In 40 nights I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madina, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.'
    Fatima said, "The Prophet striking the pulpit with his staff, said: 'This is Tayyibah, this is Tayyibah, this is Tayyibah, [ie Madina]. Have I not told you something like this?' The people said, 'Yes.' He said, 'I liked the account given to me by Tamim because it agrees with that which I have told you about the Dajjal, and about Makkah and Madina. Indeed he is in the Syrian sea or the Yemen sea. No, on the contrary, he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East' and he pointed towards the East. Fatima said: I memorised this from the Prophet." (Muslim).

There was a fatwa where a scholar said he personally believed that the dajjal was located somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. (He also said not to take it as 100% proof, and Allah knew best.) He quoted the same hadith as above. The only problem I have is the last bit of that hadith, where it says "he is in the East, he is in the East, he is in the East' and he pointed towards the East". Perhaps im missing something that the scholar knows.

The other theory, is that is where Shaytan and the devils reside and plot. Proof;
    Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The satan goes near him and says: 'You have done well. A'mash said: He then embraces him. (Book #039, Hadith #6755)

Or perhaps, that's where they both are....(Or I just need to get some shuteye.)

The thing is he is in the East. What east are we talking about. Shaykh Imran Hosein think it is the UK, on which I disagree. Now, could it be the Atlantic Ocean? Or Indian Ocean?

19. Abu Fatimah

Abu Fatimah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I find it more probable that the throne of shaytaan is over the bermuda triangle.

If you can bring some evidence there is an unexplored island there then I might change my mind though. I find it hard to believe tamim ad dari was sailing near japan and then found his way to arabia though.

Dajjals island could be anywhere, maybe we've even been to the island but the dajjaals monastry is covered over. After all, they only just discovered a buddist temple in afghanistan now, I see no reason why a monestery couldnt get hidden away by nature.

These are all probabilities though, cant say nothing for certain unless its in the qur'an and sunnah.

20. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Damn son, imagine if some European tourists ran into that "jassassah" lying around on some beach in Thailand lol.

Imagine how frightened Tamim ad-Dari (radiyallahi anhu) and his crew were when they entered the monestary. Or maybe they weren't, ppl in the old days used to be more fearless.