Blaming Hamas?

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by justabro, Dec 31, 2008.

1. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=3890

2. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showpost.php?p=21286&postcount=8

3. WM

WM <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

No wonder the salafis are turning into secularists.

4. Ibn malik

Ibn malik New Member

Disease? Its non-sensical heresies, and only one who has suspended his discernment will say otherwise pointing to what his own mis-contextualized scholar says. Even if someone were to bring words of a scholar that supports these ideas in this context, then that is someone who's political opinion are plain and simple stupid and rejected, even if he is a faqeeh and muhaddith elsewhere.

5. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

What a fool.

6. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Assalamu 'alaykum brothers,

The brother who posted that is registered here, and he is quite active on the english Multaqa. Those who disagree with him can send him a PM here or on the Multaqa and discuss the issue with him.

Allahu A'lam.

7. WM

Bring him here

8. WM

That's how democracy works, stupid. In fact it was a majority, so they are the legal rulers, not Fatah. It is Fatah who are guilty of khurooj here.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  9. WM

Israel has a good conventional army but to claim victory they will have to topple Hamas. Anything less is a defeat. Fighting asymmetric warfare in a crowded area- honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the Israelis were forced to pull out before achieving their objectives (which have nothing to do with rockets btw).

10. WM

Now change two words and see how stupid it sounds:

11. WM

I don't understand, these people are supposed to be blindly loyal to rulers, now Hamas are in power (having been elected) their loyalty disappears. Can somebody explain that?

12. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

In case it gets deleted:

http://ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?p=21326&posted=1#post21326

13. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

they would rather have a lifelong committed secularist than evil Ikhwanis... they're mubtadees!

Salamat likes this.
  14. AbdulMatin

AbdulMatin New Member

I'll give it a shot - and this is a general explanation not specific to any brother

If someones loyalty is to their hawa and sitting back criticising everything others do while justifying their "working on themselves spiritually" (read inaction, accepting the status quo, and talking negatively about any attempt to bring about real change, while growing a beard, wearing a jalabiyya and criticising the umma for being heretics for not knowing/ even discussing the real salafi position on the sifaat of Allah)

Then it doesn't matter who is the real ruler, not the real ruler, etc.

As long as they can sit at home in peace and concentrate on themselves that is fine

After all whoever has something happen to them - it must be a punishment from Allah right?

And so they can sit their happily in their "ibada"

Until the angels come along to destroy the houses of those who faces did not even turn red from the fasad around them

and Allah knows best what is in the hearts of people

15. Muslim4life101

Muslim4life101 New Member

Dont expect anything from the madkhali salafis who might kill you for speaking against their amir ul mumineen(saudi king).
    They are cowards disgraceful by calling all muslims not to choose the side of hezbollah and not to make dua for them.By Allah i hate the beliefs of rafidha but to choose the side of zionists is crazy.That is exacly what these madkhali hypocrites called for.

We are today under the occupation of cowardly rulers obeying the enemies of Allah swt and our enemies. May Allah give us better leaders,like sayyiduna Umar ibn al khattab r.a and salahuddin al ayyubi(rahimallah).

16. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Yes, I too would seriously like for this to be explained.

17. alkathiri

alkathiri Abu Rantisi

Me too....

18. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

i dont know if you missed this but the brother summed it up quite well for me masha'allah

19. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

Just as a side note, he's actually wrong in what he attributed to Sh. al-Albani. Sh. al-Albani allows suicide bombings with conditions as he stated in a footnote in his Sahih Mawarid al-Zam'an (as I left my books in America, I don't have access to it at present).

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  20. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

Thank God for Sh. Anwar, a voice in the wilderness...

'Umar likes this.