Announcement Bye Bye Qadhafi...

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Muneer88, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Muneer88

Muneer88 هنيئاً لك الشهادة

So the guy is running away now. The so called rebel fighters are announcing that they are fighting over the military airport outside Tripoli and is just about to take over there and they reached the so called" Green Square" in the middle of Tripoli, Qadhafi's troops are reported to be running for their lives and many of them just hand over their weapons now..guess Bashar al-kalb is next wa Allahu A'lam

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Muneer88

Qadhafi's 2 sons, Sayf and Sa'ad are both taken as prisoners now...this hasn't make it to Google news yet..this is what I'm hearing right now..sorry no link yet..will provide links when its up on new sites inshAllah

3. Muneer88

Aljazeera TV(arabic) reports that the rebel troops confirms that they are conducting interrogation with Qadhafis sons right now, intense search for Mu'ammar himself is undergoing...

4. Muneer88

5. Muneer88

Al Jazeera reports that the Brigade that is responsible for protecting Mu'ammar himself, handed themselves and their weapons over to the rebel forces..no signs of Mu'aammar....

6. Zhul Yadayn

Zhul Yadayn New Member

al-Hamdulillah !!

7. Muneer88

Mousa Ibrahim , the spokesman of Qadhafi is desperate now, asking for negotiations and the rebels are like 2-3 blocks away from him...

8. Muneer88

9. Zhul Yadayn

Zhul Yadayn New Member

Allahu Akbar.

Raîs al Mukhabaraat, at-Taghî al-Sanussi has been killed!!

10. Zhul Yadayn

Zhul Yadayn New Member

Muhammad, the son of the Taghî handed himself.

11. Muneer88

I can no longer access the Libyan State Television, guess they left the office running...even their website is down..they unplugged everything..lol

12. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Qadhafi is probably not even in the country. Will probably show up in Saudi lol

13. Abu Yusuf 74

Abu Yusuf 74 Active Member

inshallah this will give heart to the people of Syria.

14. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

I doubt that akhi, the Saudis cant stand him.

[video=youtube;YSkDvJdxgR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkDvJdxgR8[/video]

15. Muneer88

Qadhafi just spoke on Libyan State TV and wows to stay until the bitter end..seems that they guy is ready to kill himself instead of ending up in captivity..I won't be surprised.. he sounds really desperate now asking for tribes to poor into Tripoli for a last stand against the rebels, won't happen though as the only tribe left supporting him is his own tribe and their sub tribes, but many of them are sick and tired of him though.

16. Zhul Yadayn

Zhul Yadayn New Member

No, he will not go to Sa'udia. Because KSA accepts those who hate Islam like Ben Ali but not those who hate Waliyu al-Amr.

17. Salsabil

Salsabil Pro-Tawheed

alhamdulillah, what a great news in this ramadan!! I wish they capture qaddafi and his sons and kill them viciously, as a lesson to other murtad rulers who were drinking blood of Muslims and have replaced Allah's hakimiya with their own hakimiya. InshaAllah this qaddafi wont escape and his sons too. His sons weren't some jahils, they were well educated and knew very well what they and their father were doing, and for how much they they sold their deen. So now inshaAllah its time to pay for tears of thousands of Muslim mothers.

18. LiveIslam

LiveIslam New Member

what now!!!!

i wander what the west is going to do now.
    i bet all the munafiqs are rubbing their hands together over the power vacuum. lets pray that they dnt stop fighting till islam prevails.

19. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Lets pray that innocent casualties are kept to minimum and that which replaces qadafi is in accordance with kitab and sunnah.

20. Fajr

Fajr ذكرى للعابدين

وسيعلم الذين ظلموا أي منقلب ينقلبون

'... And the wrongdoers shall come to know what kind of a return they will come to face.'
    [al-Shu'ara: 227]

May Allah grant freedom and strength to the people of Libya, ameen.