Calling upon Prophet Muhammad, Is it Shirk ? Fazail Amaal explains

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by Ibn Saeed, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Ibn Saeed

Ibn Saeed Arabic = Key to Knowledge

Assalamaualiakaum

Here are the scanned pages from Fazail Amaal, Charity and Hajj Vol 2.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hearandobey

hearandobey الحمدلله

assalamu alaykum,

brother can you upload the pictures here or on an image hosting site, as i'm not registered with facebook. jazakAllahu khayran

3. Ibn Saeed

4. bro can you briefly explain what the text of the pictures say , does the Fazaail Amaal teach Calling upon Prophet Muhammad?

5. hearandobey

hearandobey الحمدلله

jazakallahu khayran, i was only able to see the book cover's pic.

could someone pls give the bro instructions on how to upload the pics?

6. Skillganon

Skillganon The Serial Repper

Register and upload the Image to this site: http://photobucket.com/ That is the site I personally use. It's an image hosting site.

Once Uploaded it would provide you with the URL to share in forum.

7. paki_muslim

paki_muslim New Member

It is Shirk.

This is what the third link reads:

From Fazail Hajj.

Story No. 24

Sufi Abu Abdullah Muhamad bin Abi Zar'aa RA relates "May father, Abu Abdullah bin Khafif and I once came to Mecca and in the holy city we suffered great hunger. In that destitute condition we traveled to Madina. We slept without any food on empty stomachs. I was then a mere child and repeatedly complained to my father of the great hunger that I felt. My father then went to the grave of Rasulallah saw and after having greeted him said: "O Rasulallah saw today I am your guest." Having said that my father sat down in meditation. After sitting like that for a short while he lifted up his head and we saw him first crying and then laughing. Someone asked him the reason for his strange behaviour and he replied: "I have seen Rasulallah saw and he gave me a few dirhams. When I opened my hands I found a few dirhams there."

Sufi Abu Abdullah further relates: Allah blessed us so much that with those dirhams we fulfilled our needs till we reached our hometown of Shiraz.

8. Bareilwis love to narrate such baseless fabricated ''Dreams'' and ''Stories'' , everytime you ask them for daleel , they use such Dreams and Stories , i am aware that this Fazaail Amaal is a Tablighi Book right?

9. Ibn Saeed

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  10. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

La hulla wa quwata illa bilallah