Can any Sunni explain this Sunni hadith on poison

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Salamu alaikum, what do you Sunnis have to say about this hadith from your books.
    Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713:
    Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

end quote.

This is a huge problem! This hadith seems to be claiming the Prophet(SAWW) died of poison! More troubling the battle of Khaiber happened in 6 AH (628 C.E.) and the Prophet(SAWW) passed away in 10 AH (632 C.E.). Poison is a fast act thing, it is not a chronic illness! So if the Prophet(SAWW) allegedly ate poison food (nazobillah) which a Prophet(SAWW) of God wouldn't do in the first place, wouldn't he(SAWW) have died right then. There is no poison I've ever heard of that acts over a 4 year period and allows someone to live normally and then all of a sudden die!
  2. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Use the search menu, you jahil rafidhi scumbag
  3. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

If only you took some poison in the very near future and did everybody else a favour here.
  4. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

Very nice bros, but no answer. You ever heard of a poison that acts as chronic disease over 4 years?! I'll let you get back to your lizard eating and miswaking (colgate and modern teeth cleaning is an agent of the infidels right). OH let me get away from your breath!!!
  5. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

Why don't you bring us some proof to show that poison cannot act over a period of 4 years?
  6. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

First I recommend you go to this link: that refutes your sunni views! Your corrupted Sunni hadith says eat "dates" and you'll be allegedly protected from poison and black magic. Your own Sunni books that you consider Sahih (Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) then say the Prophet(SAWW) ate dates and was still allegedly affected by black magic and poison! Also just read any medical handbook or warning that says "call immediately if you ingest poison"! The reason for this is poison can kill you very quickly; why don't you find any medical source that says there is some alleged "poison" that acts over 4 years and will go and come like a chronic illness?!
  7. Wakki

Wakki New Member

It is not our miswaking. Miswaking is sunnah of all the prophets. So, you would want to run away from beloved prophet (SAW)?
  8. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

There is no problem with the Miswak; but it was for that time we have better technological advances via toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, etc. This is the same say for example with camels. The Prophet(SAWW) and those around him would've used camels and sometimes horses for travel. That doesn't mean we should use camels for travel today, when we have the ability to use better more effective transportation methods like automobiles, planes, boats, etc. So using a miswak today in 2008 C.E. is silly and just reflects backwards thinking that says technology is allegedly a bad "bida"!
  9. Wakki

Wakki New Member

IT came from prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam
  10. Sharif

Sharif Transient Traveler

Wow. He is the second Shiite on the forum to attack hadith andlink to an anti-Islamic website (answering-islam). Nuh_Ha_Mim_Keller_Fan being the first. Or...wait...could they be the same user?
  11. Salahadeen

Salahadeen Ahl at-Tawheed

Do you know how many of your infallible imams supposedly died from poisoned food, according to your Shit-te head sources?

About poisons, yes they can stay in the body for many years:

Quoting from Dr. Sherman’s book, "Aside from the radioactivity of uranium, it is a heavy metal poison and foreign body irritant with the potential to remain in the body for decades." Uranium poisoning also involves general health impairment to the kidneys, liver, lungs, and cardiovascular, nervous and cell production systems, and cause disorders of proteins and carbohydrate metabolism .

Hmmm…Uranium can stay in the body for decades, you say?

Lead poisioning:

So you dolt, it's not necessary that the Prophet died directly from an acute toxic overdose; rather the acute attack could have damaged one of his organs or even his blood vessels (as mentioned in the above quote), and that would lead to long term health consequences which could lead to a person dying years earlier than they would have had they not been poisoned.
  12. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

So the Prophet(SAWW) was being poisoned by Uranium or lead (they had pencils back then)! As for the Holy Imams of the Ahl al-Bayt(as); they knew the Knowledge of the Unseen! However they had a destiny to fufill and this knowledge of the Unseen was given by Allah(SWT) so could be given at different amounts.
  13. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  14. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

Of course they knew the Unseen. For example the Holy Qur'an tells us of how perfected the Holy Ahl al-Bayt(as) are. Just see Holy Qur'an Surah 33:33 which shows us the Holy Ahl al-Bayt(as) are sinless and pure.

The Messenger of Allah recited "Verily Allah intends to keep off from you every kind of uncleanness O' People of the House (Ahlul-Bayt), and purify you a perfect purification". (Quran, the last sentence of Verse 33:33) and then the Messenger of Allah said: "Thus Me and my Ahlul-Bayt are clear from sins."

Sunni reference:
    • Sahih al-Tirmidhi, as quoted in:
    • al-Durr al-Manthoor, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v5, pp 605-606,198 under the commentary of Verse 33:33 of Quran
    • Dala'il al-Nabawiyyah, by al-Bayhaqi
    • Others such as al-Tabarani, Ibn Mardawayh, Abu Nu'aym, etc.
  15. Salahadeen

You are an idiot.

Get some edumucation. It will help you.

I gave two examples of poisons that have long lasting effects. This disproves your claim that there are no such poisons. I never said that these are the two poisons that the Prophet died from. We don't know exactly what that poison was, so showing that there exist poisons out there which could cause an early death many years later sufficiently proves our case and refutes your bumbling.

Now run along you mushrik kafir dog.
  16. Salahadeen

What the hell is Sahih al-Tirmidhi?

There is no such book, except what was compiled by Shaykh al-Albani which does NOT contain this hadeeth.

So why you making up stuff?
  17. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

wahhabi, evil yazeedi fan; what poison that existed in 7th Century C.E. Arabia had prolonged affects like uranium!!! Uranium is a unique relatively NEW thing; thus it is much more toxic then poison's that could've existed back then. No poison back then would've had long term affects like something unique like uranium and what affects former nuclear weapons employees, etc.
  18. Salahadeen

How am I Yazeedi fan? I certainly am not fan of Yazeed. Do you normally throw around accusations like that, you rafidhi dog?

You barking dog, I also gave you the example of lead which existed back then, even if your ignorant a** doesn't know about it.

19. Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi

So someone put "lead" into food? Where would they get it? How would they put it into food, etc. As for you being a yazeedi fan this is clear from your hatred for the Masoom Holy Ahl al-Bayt(as) and their Shi'a (followers).
  20. Salahadeen

Listen carefully, you half-wit twit. I never said it was lead, moron. I just said that there are many examples of poisons that can cause long term damage, and lead is one example. Idiot. And yes you can put lead into food. Alchemists since thousands of years have experimented with potions and poisons consisting of lead, mercury, etc. In fact, the first Chinese Emperor died from mercury poisoning which took many years to take its effect. Go look it up moron.

I love the Ahl al-bayt.

As for their followers, I love them too, since I am one of them.

As for the Rafidhi dogs like yourself, I hate your kind, mutah man.