Cats and babies..

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Scented Blood, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

Too many cats and babys in the funny stuff thread so post them all here.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N9oxmRT2YWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Abu'l 'Eyse likes this.
  2. R Khan

R Khan Not enough words to expre

[video=youtube;rAivJzbaokI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAivJzbaokI[/video]

3. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

This kind of topic doesn't need to be discussed between genders. And Allah knows best.

The 'Funny Stuff' thread is enough of a disaster as it is.

Barak Allahu feekum.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
    SixthMughal and Soul like this.
  4. abu.turaub

abu.turaub <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

[video=youtube;tGCP2MgU-bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGCP2MgU-bQ[/video]

5. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

No discussion needed bro or is it encouraged.

JazkaAllah khair.

6. 'Abd al-Kareem

7. Umm Waraqa Bluebell

Umm Waraqa Bluebell kalimat al-ikhlaas

Can i just ask what's wrong with thanking a funny post?

To be blunt, it doesn't mean I love the person.

Some videos are funny, but they have nothing to do with the poster. Why be attracted to them?

No one go mental, i'm just asking.

Мармеладка likes this.
  8. ahmad10

ahmad10 حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

:mad::mad::mad:Thanks a lot!:mad::mad::mad:

I was really looking forward to some cat and baby videos.

:)

9. Abu Hurairah

Abu Hurairah Well-Known Member

10. 'Abd al-Kareem

Islam prescribes certain etiquette re. gender relations - that they be formal and respectable between strangers i.e., non-mahrams.

I don't pretend to have a specific fatwa declaring 'thanking' posts to be haram, however that same question can be asked about almost anything.

- Can i just ask what's wrong with shaking hands with my boss? To be blunt, it doesn't mean I love the person.

- Can i just ask what's wrong with sitting next to a man on the bus? To be blunt, it doesn't mean I love the person.

- Can i just ask what's wrong with having make-up on in front of my cousin at a family reunion? To be blunt, it doesn't mean I love the person.

- Can i just ask what's wrong with looking a non-mahram in the eye (out of 'respect') when addressing him or vice versa? To be blunt, it doesn't mean I love the person.

^ It's a slippery slope. Modernists love it to death, because they just slide down with no worries. Get rid of all Islamic injunctions till there's nothing left.

Again: I don't claim 'thanking' posts is haram, nor do I equate it with the above - which are more clear-cut. It's just the argument itself is not a valid one.

Yea, the videos are funny, not the poster. But is the entire 'discussion' allowed in the first place? With all due respect, I get the idea many of the brothers here would have gheerah if their wives were to engage in such situations, even online. Why don't they mind it with other people's wives and daughters? Double-standard.

People can go to Youtube and seek their own entertainment; no need to share it with random people online. If one wants to share it so badly, they can confine that to their mailing list or the respective gender sections.

Not to mention many of the videos include women's 'awrah, even men's 'awrah, music all the time, and other disobedience. So, instead of dealing with just the sin of watching something impermissible, one wants to really cash in by sharing it with others so they can also get sins (and the one who shared it gets a copy of all their sins).

Allahu A'lam.

SixthMughal likes this.
  11. Umm Waraqa Bluebell

No, those were bad examples.

That's a whole other issue. Interesting one!

If people feel so strongly about thanking the opposite gender, shouldn't it be made a rule that it's not allowed?

PS..I thanked you coz you raised a good point.

12. Abu Hurairah

I thanked you cos I love you bro.

Now, you can use this post to prove your theory - you're welcome.

13. Umm Waraqa Bluebell

I thanked you.

Shame.

Ok this is for cats and babies...i'm done.

14. 'Abd al-Kareem

What's wrong with those examples? They're exactly what some Muslims say these days.

Reminds me of some Christians who were promoting a "Christian side-hug." Basically, their logic is a normal hug is too direct and may encourage sexual feelings and whatnot, so when someone hugs a person of the opposite gender, it should just be a side-hug. Like walk up to the side and put an arm around the other person as if posing for a graduation picture or something, and then squeeze slightly.

And other Christians mock them for it. That's what happens when people meddle with God's rulings: They end up with ridiculous nonsense.

Secondly, I didn't say 'thanking' in and of itself is problematic. But 'thanking' for a joke post is synonymous with 'lol.'

"The Following Users Say Thank You to So-and-so For This Useful Post:" - if it's a useless post, then it's just them saying lol.

Thirdly, I never said they're haram, etc.

Anyway, I think I'm out of here before I get accused of being too serious about forums. I'd put up a troll picture as usual but yesterdays homos traumatized me...
    *sigh* Fags ruin everything.

Allah knows best.

SixthMughal likes this.
  15. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

Im out also.

SixthMughal likes this.
  16. Abu Hurairah

Poor choice of words there buddy.

17. FOS

FOS Banned

18. FOS

FOS Banned

Stop arguing or i'll try to bring out worse

19. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

You is sick.

20. Umm Waraqa Bluebell

Yes it is...but mainly it'd be used for thanking video posts. Or a funny article. And I don't see the problem with that.

Thanking AH for the above comment is different.