Coalition led by Pro-Western Official Claims Lead in Libya (elections)

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Patience, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Patience

Patience New Member

2. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

I can hear people already saying, it doesn't matter that thousands of people died, more mutilated and raped. It is still better than Qaddafi.

Well, my response is, you are wrong. Libyan uprising was clearly a failure. We are worse off now.

Salamat likes this.
  3. Ibn Nabih

Ibn Nabih w l a k f o n t â n

Well, my response is, you are wrong.

Abul Hasan and Pluma like this.
  4. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The uprising was definitely a success since it achieved its objective of unstopping Ghaddafi.

The result is a mixed bag.

Alhamdulillah, there are Muslimeen who boycotted the religion of democracy totally and who have some power in some provinces of Libya. As was expected the juhal flocked to the polling boots to participate in this cursed deen of democracy.

May Allah give these juhal hidaya so that they will completely boycott the next elections and instead opt for an Islam..

5. nyfiken

nyfiken <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Instead of voting in democratic elections, which method do you propose - the traditional muslim terrorist way ?

6. abumuwahid

Okay you are clearly baiting now.

Reporting you to mods. I hope they ban you.

'Umar, Pluma, خالد and 3 others like this.
  7. Patience

Patience New Member

If everyone could refrain from discussing matters with the boring unimportant person who happened to post the fourth post in this thread then I think that would be really good for ensuring discussions don't get derailed.

I recommend the ignore list.

8. abumuwahid

Well, he needs to be banned for baiting as I pointed out in my previous post.

9. Firebrand Mullah

the killing of thousands of people, the increase in crime, rape, pillaging and chaos in Libya are results of this uprising against Qaddafi. He might be dead now. But Libyans are not better off. There is no way anyone can justify this.

Salamat likes this.
  10. Patience

Patience New Member

One might be able to argue that Libyans are potentially better off later on.

I don't think it's really a workable argument though.

11. sanzerkhel

sanzerkhel Al Afghane

Order --> Chaos ---> Order ---> Chaos; in order to have order you must first go through a period of chaos.

12. nyfiken

What does baiting mean? My question is logical. What method do you propose instead of democracy?

13. Abu Hafsa al Andalusi

Abu Hafsa al Andalusi <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

He proposes that educated Muslim elders and leaders come together and peacefully(by making Shura or consultation with each other) establish a country that adopts Islamic policies that will benefit the people and make Libya a prosperous country and one that is sovereign and independent and takes care of its people. Happy? Now please go away.

14. nyfiken

This will not succed (without using violence) without the support of the majority. And how can you get the support of the majority without democratic elections?

15. Abu Hafsa al Andalusi

Abu Hafsa al Andalusi <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Maybe its impossible for you to work things out with your fellow people without using violence but for us Muslims we can just have discussions and consult each other and that works.. and we do not call for violence. Now please go away.

16. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

I tink you made a mistake man.

Abu Hafsa al Andalusi likes this.
  17. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

Are you saying that things were better under Gadhafi?

18. Firebrand Mullah

I am saying that those who believe things are better now, are neglecting the value of human life. So many people died there is so much chaos, and what did the Libyan obtain from destroying their own homes? Marginalized Islamists, a new secular pro-Western regime, more crime, more murders, more insecurity and Islamic government is no where in sight.

19. Firebrand Mullah

WHo ever argues as such is tacitly approving killing, rape, pillage and chaos as means of improvement.

20. Firebrand Mullah

Hey lets all just go around killing one another. There will be order eventually.

Salamat likes this.