Funny Coward Iraqi apostate police totally humiliated by coward crusader

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu Marwan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Abu Marwan

Abu Marwan New Member

warning: lot of bad language

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​
  2. Ibn malik

Ibn malik New Member

3. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Not even worth watching. Too much bad language. Even Chris Rock will be ashamed.
  4. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I listen to the beginning to get a grip on the subject. Looks like the speaker tries to persuade listeners about the importance of the loyalty to the nation (Iraq) over the loyalty to their filthy Rafida sect.
  5. heart4allah

heart4allah New Member

I'll only watch it if someone tells me it ends with a BOOOOOOOOOM!!!
  6. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

No BOOOOOOOOM Akhi (unfortunately) just one coward kaafir cussing and trying to get another load of coward kaafirs to do his dirty work for him.
  7. IbnMohammed

IbnMohammed Forgive me ya Rabb

Worst than animal

He is cursing those murtads and they stand listening to him, atleast if it was a dog or a cat it would have responded to that insult.
    He came to your land occupied your land killed your women and children and cursing you and you are listening to him.
  8. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

These are shi'a rafidhites, they are not even murtadeen akhi.
  9. jagga

jagga Well-Known Member

shia rafidha are worse than kuffar, they are the enemy within!