Current situation of Muslim-Oh brother's and sister's pls comment

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by anam, Feb 4, 2008.

1. anam

anam New Member

At this present time (today), the Muslims are suffering from evil attacks from the overpowering enemy (forces) from all sides, from the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, the war in Palestine, (and) the war in Lebanon. And that which we hear and read from our preachers (khateebs) and writers (journalists), all of it is condemnation of the actions of the enemies. And there is no doubt in (any of) these issues.

However, are the disbelieving enemy affected by these raised voices? The disbelievers, from long ago, have wanted to wipe out Islaam from existence, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islaamic Monotheism) if they can." [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 217]

But the issue is, what have the Muslims prepared in response to them and in preventing their attacks?

Indeed it is obligatory upon them:

Firstly, to look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practising) their religion. And in a narration (it is said): "If the one who knows Me is disobedient to Me, I will cause the one who does not know me to overpower him (in authority)".

And what happened to the Banee Israa'eel (Israelites) when they left their religion and caused mischief on the Earth, Allaah caused them to be overpowered (in authority) by the disbelieving Magians (fire worshippers) and:

"...they entered the very innermost parts of your homes" as Allaah has mentioned at the beginning of Soorah al-Israa., Aayah 005]

And Allaah threatened them, that if they were to return (back) to their ways, then He will punish them. So it is imperative that we assess our current affairs and rectify that which is corrupt from our affairs with regard to the religion, for (certainly) the Sunnah of Allaah does not change. And Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah). But when Allaah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, and they will find besides Him no protector." [Soorah ar-Ra'd, Aayah 11]

Secondly, it is (incumbent) upon us to prepare ourselves with that which we can confront our enemies with, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten thereby the enemy of Allaah and your enemy, and others besides them, whom you may not know, (but) whom Allaah does know." [Soorah al-Anfaal, Aayah 60]

And that is by putting together (preparing) armies and (acquiring) suitable weapons and (thereby attaining) defensive strength/power.

Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed and ruling in accordance with the Sharee'ah (of Allaah) and (firm) adherence to Islaam in all our affairs from (our) dealings and (good) manners and ruling by the Book of Allaah and commanding the good and forbidding the evil, and calling to (the Path of) Allaah upon (sound) knowledge, insight and sincerity.

Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur.aan), and be not divided among yourselves." [Soorah Aal-'Imraan, Aayah 103]

And He (Ta'aala) says:

"...and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allaah is with those who are as-Saabiroon (the patient)". [Soorah Al-Anfaal, Aayah 46]

2. anam

anam New Member

Looking at this again i can see from what is written by the questioner is sincere, also what is given as an answer is sincere.

How would you have answered this question?

Or if you aggree and are satisifed with it then let it be known too...

3. AbuQudama

AbuQudama New Member

yep, in full agreement mashaAllah.

4. I Serve Islam

I Serve Islam I Serve Islam

its not easy but agreed, ofcourse.

5. anam

anam New Member

Thankyou brother's for your answers i can't disagree at all..Insh Allaah others comment too..

and may Allaah [swt] ease our situation and increase our emaan

6. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I would say Tawheed first then unity and then jihad.

7. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

Very easy to state ...but acting upon it is not

8. serdook eddine

serdook eddine New Member

Jazaka Allah kul Kheir brother abdulmuwahid you gave the right medicine to extract this cancer.

9. anam

anam New Member

Na'am akhee i can't disagree with you...the three you have mentioned will in the long term [or even short] bring unity and success Insh Allaah..the order as said may also vary...as i think the response to the question was also

10. anam

anam New Member

Subhan Allaah

11. anam

anam New Member

Spot the difference?

At this present time (today), the Muslims are suffering from evil attacks from the overpowering enemy (forces) from all sides, from the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, the war in Palestine, (and) the war in Lebanon. And that which we hear and read from our preachers (khateebs) and writers (journalists), all of it is condemnation of the actions of the enemies. And there is no doubt in (any of) these issues.

However, are the disbelieving enemy affected by these raised voices? The disbelievers, from long ago, have wanted to wipe out Islaam from existence, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islaamic Monotheism) if they can." [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 217]

But the issue is, what have the Muslims prepared in response to them and in preventing their attacks?

Indeed it is obligatory upon them:

Firstly, to look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practising) their religion. And in a narration (it is said): "If the one who knows Me is disobedient to Me, I will cause the one who does not know me to overpower him (in authority)".

And what happened to the Banee Israa'eel (Israelites) when they left their religion and caused mischief on the Earth, Allaah caused them to be overpowered (in authority) by the disbelieving Magians (fire worshippers) and:

"...they entered the very innermost parts of your homes" as Allaah has mentioned at the beginning of Soorah al-Israa., Aayah 005]

And Allaah threatened them, that if they were to return (back) to their ways, then He will punish them. So it is imperative that we assess our current affairs and rectify that which is corrupt from our affairs with regard to the religion, for (certainly) the Sunnah of Allaah does not change. And Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah). But when Allaah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, and they will find besides Him no protector." [Soorah ar-Ra'd, Aayah 11]

Secondly, it is (incumbent) upon us to prepare ourselves with that which we can confront our enemies with, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten thereby the enemy of Allaah and your enemy, and others besides them, whom you may not know, (but) whom Allaah does know." [Soorah al-Anfaal, Aayah 60]

And that is by putting together (preparing) armies and (acquiring) suitable weapons and (thereby attaining) defensive strength/power.

Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed and ruling in accordance with the Sharee'ah (of Allaah) and (firm) adherence to Islaam in all our affairs from (our) dealings and (good) manners and ruling by the Book of Allaah and commanding the good and forbidding the evil, and calling to (the Path of) Allaah upon (sound) knowledge, insight and sincerity.

Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

"And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur.aan), and be not divided among yourselves." [Soorah Aal-'Imraan, Aayah 103]

And He (Ta'aala) says:

"...and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allaah is with those who are as-Saabiroon (the patient)". [Soorah Al-Anfaal, Aayah 46]

[saleh fawzan]

12. anam

anam New Member

Subhan Allaah

normaly these posts about current affairs are bursting with speech ...

lol what's going on ....

13. Hamza

Hamza Member

lol akhi dont take it personally. basically many similar posts have probably been discussed before.

14. Allah Diya

Allah Diya New Member

I do not know who wrote this article, but some of the things he wrote is correct and a few things are incorrect. Generally what he says is true. The reason Muslims are being overpowered by the kuffar is because we have turned away from the religion and neglected the worship of the Most High God. Like Allah has said in hadith qudsi: "If the one who knows Me is disobedient to Me, I will cause the one who does not know me to overpower him (in authority)".

This is the sole reason why Muslims are getting punished everywhere. Allah is using the kuffar, He is using America, Israel, India, Russia, etc., to punish us because of our disobedience and our insolence. Rasoolullah (sallallahu alaihi wa salaam) warned us this time will come, when we will tread in the accursed footsteps of the Jews, and be exactly like they were. Allah punished Bani Israeel for their insolence. O Muslims! Read some history, it will benefit you greatly. The saying "those who do not know their history are bound to repeat it" is so true! In 721 BCE, the Assyrians invaded the Kingdom of Israel and took 10 Israelite tribes into captivity. Why did this happen? Because the Israelites had transgressed Allah's commandments that He revealed in the Tawrah. They began to worship other gods, like Baal:

Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators
    (As-Saffat 37:125)​

Then, in 586 BCE, the Babylonians invaded the Kingdom of Judah and destroyed the Temple for similar reason, that the Jews had transgressed against their own souls by indulging in wicked deeds and turning away from the heavenly guidance and rejecting their prophets.

And again, the Jews rejected their Messiah, Isa (alaihi salaam) and even tried to kill him, so in 70 AD, the Romans plundered Judea and destroyed the second temple.

So we see in all these cases, the Bani Israil, though they were the favored nation of Allah, suffered gravely at the hands of the mushrikeen. Similarly, the Muslims of this dispensation are suffering at the hands of the kuffar.

Now what is the solution to our problem? The author of this article writes:

Yes this is correct, as Allah says:

It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith).
    (Al Isra 17:8)

Then the author writes:

But the problem is this author has confused his priorities, because he says the THIRD things the Muslims should do to remedy their situation is:

Astaghfirullah! Tawheed is our THIRD priority?? How can it be more important to build up our military strength than to return to tawheed? Tawheed is the essence of Islam and the essence of our faith, verily it is our FIRST priority.

15. anam

anam New Member

Na'am akhee..this is where im trying to take us Insh Allaah...here is a problem and a solution ...and sometimes people are bordering extremism [no not as Jaysh Allaah defines the word] when they result to arguing their points to eachother in a manner that is not benefiting the average Muslim reader on the webforums..and this happens whenever one of those controversial issues are brought up..all it does is add fuel to the fire..

16. anam

anam New Member

Allaah diyaa

Subhan Allaah...Maybe you thought this advise was given by me or a sheikh of my fancy...beware of this way of thinking ..i wanted your ideas about it not to spot mistakes ..anyhow you claim there are..so let's investigate..

Quote:
    Firstly, to look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practising) their religion

you mentioned.. Yes this is correct, as Allah says:
    It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith).
    (Al Isra 17:8)

Na'am i aggree , correct understanding, yet in no way an excuse..however the ayah you gave is general and cannot be used on a specific person ..the ayah is warning the believers to stay away from sins otherwise it will lead to punishments and may lead to kufr......i also noticed in brackets at the end of the verse for those who reject (all Faith). Yet Ibliss departed all faith by one action which he never submitted to...maybe the [all faith ] is reffering to the fact that it is the disbelievers who is in hell fire forever unlike the believers who will be allowed out by the will of Allaah [swt]
    the verse would have sounded more powerfull left alone :

It may be that your Lord may show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert, We shall revert, And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject

So If you know the current situation so well and are aware of what Allaah [swt] has spoke ..do you think it's enough to take this response to the grave? Do you think that general sinning and bad deeds will ever stop or is this decreed also? Therefore do you see this advise given was an obligatory response almost when answering such questions..hence why he said

Quote:''Indeed it is obligatory upon them:
    Firstly, to look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practising) their religion
    . .....who would argue with this.

Another thing too notice is the answer given to this question isn't neccersarily in any divine order..as this orders are completed long ago..but the answer was sufficient. If you have saw my previous post you would have seen what i wrote, here it is for you...

''Quote:
    Originally Posted by abumuwahid
    I would say Tawheed first then unity and then jihad.

Na'am akhee i can't disagree with you...the three you have mentioned will in the long term [or even short] bring unity and success Insh Allaah..the order as said may also vary...as i think the response to the question was also

Notice the abumuwahid never said ahh! i see a mistake!! lol

Then you carry on:

Then the author writes:

Quote:

But the problem is this author has confused his priorities, because he says the THIRD things the Muslims should do to remedy their situation is:

Quote:
    Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed

Astaghfirullah! Tawheed is our THIRD priority?? How can it be more important to build up our military strength than to return to tawheed? Tawheed is the essence of Islam and the essence of our faith, verily it is our FIRST priority

Akhee i will answer this Insh Allaah

but pls scroll back up and look carefully at who the person which answered the question was ....and if you not only differ with one of the main propopagators of the salafi movement but say he has mistakes...

PLS REALISE NOW THAT YOU HAVE MISTAKES OR THAT WHATEVER SHUYUKH OR DA'EE YOU FOLLOW ALSO MAKE MISTAKES

17. anam

anam New Member

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all that exists, and may prayers and peace be upon Muhammad, and upon his family and all of his companions.

To proceed:

When we speak of the states through which the Ummah is passing in these days, and what has befallen it of occupation and oppression and the aggression of the Israeli and American forces, and the decline of the shade of al-Islam from this earth, it becomes necessary to seek the guidance of Muhammad (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa-sallam) in establishing this religion, the day when it began as something strange at the beginning of al-Islam.

So verily, the observer will see that the Messenger (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa-sallam) was careful from the beginning, when he spoke out with the Da’wah, to present his Da’wah to the tribes. And when we observe the main points to which he called the tribes, we find that they are very clear:

[1] He called them to the Shahadah of Tawhid, to bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

[2] And the second part was that he called them to shelter him and aid him.

As clearly expressed in his Da’wah to the children of ‘Amir ibn Sa’sa’ah. For when they said to him: “To what are you calling us, O Arab brother?” He said: “I call you to the Shahadah, that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that I am the Messenger of Allah, and that you shelter me and aid me.”

So here is expressed a clear milestone, that this Da’wah and this great Word must have a land, and that this noble tree must have a ground on which to grow. So this land would be the means for aiding and sheltering the Da’wah. So from here, he (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa-sallam) continued to search for this land, and meanwhile he performed the Da’wah in Makkah, so he remained thus for thirteen years.
    And all that we have of knowledge is but a small part of his knowledge (’alayhis-salatu was-salam), and he was the most fluent of the Arabs, who was given Jawami’ul-Kalim (the ability the express a lot in a few words), and he was the one who was aided with Revelation from above the seven heavens. Yet with all of that, no-one believed in him except a few tens of the noble Sahabah (radhiyallahu ‘anhum).

And here it also becomes clear that this Word, despite its strength, requires other factors in order to overshadow the earth. So the this state continued until Allah (subhanahu wa-ta’ala) enabled the land of al-Madinah al-Munawwarah, and enabled the Ansar – al-Aws and al-Khazraj – so when they accommodated the Da’wah, al-Islam spread and within a few years, hundreds of thousands had entered into al-Islam in the Arabian Peninsula, and the people entered the religion of Allah in crowds.

So here is a milestone, as I have mentioned: That the Da’wah without power will remain weak, and in searching for this power, it is necessary to have a land and an environ. And this reality has become clear in these days, since the decline of the Islamic states and the decline of the state of the Khilafah, and the establishment of regimes that rule by other than what Allah has sent down – which in reality are waging war against the Law of Allah – despite the abundance of universities and schools, and the abundance of books, preachers, Imams, Masjids, and memorisers of the Qur’an… yet al-Islam is unfortunately in a state of decline, because the people have not gone in accordance with the Manhaj of Muhammad (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa-sallam).

So this Manhaj, as it clearly appears to us, comprises several defined qualities as mentioned in one of the texts of the Shari’ah. Allah (subhanahu wa-ta’ala) said: “O you who believe! Whoever of you apostates from his religion, then Allah will bring a people whom He loves, and who love Him, humble towards the believers and stern against the infidels, waging Jihad in the Cause of Allah, and not fearing the blame of the blamers. That is the Favour of Allah which He grants to whomever He wills, and Allah is All-Bountiful and All-Knowing.” [Al-Ma’idah: 45]

So this text is in regard to the state we are in: “O you who believe! Whoever of you apostates from his religion…”

When apostasy occurs, what are the qualities needed in order to return the people to al-Islam? So here are mentioned six qualities [beginning from His Saying]: “…whom He loves, and who love Him, humble towards the believers and stern against the infidels…” So it is necessary for us to adopt these qualities:

[1] Great love for Allah (subhanahu wa-ta’ala).

[2] Humility and mercy towards the believers.

[3] Sincere aid with goodness and in the best way.

[4] Sternness towards the infidels, and this is clearly manifested in the most important bond in al-Islam, which is: Al-Wala’ wal-Bara’ (allegiance and disassociation), we have allegiance and loyalty to the believers and we have enmity towards the infidels, and behave sternly towards them.

[5-6] Then fifth and sixth qualities: “…waging Jihad in the Cause of Allah, and not fearing the blame of the blamers.”

So Jihad in the Cause of Allah, and not fearing the blame of the blamer, these two qualities are of utmost importance in returning the people to the religion.

So those who think that it is possible for them to return to people back to the religion and establish an Islamic state when the shade of al-Islam has faded from the earth, then such people have not understood the Manhaj of Allah (subhanahu wa-ta’ala). For this Ayah is utterly clear and obvious in regard to the state of apostasy. So it is necessary to have love and allegiance in order to be dominant over the people, and to disassociate from the infidels in order to be dominant, along with Jihad in the Cause of Allah, “and not fearing the blame of the blamers.” So it comprises sincere aid in all of its forms, and commanding good in all of its forms.

So when we have implemented these qualities, and formed supporters who live by such qualities, then we have formed a strong base that can begin to effect change, and to wage Jihad in the Cause of Allah (subhanahu wa-ta’ala) in order that the Truth may be established.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/showthread.php?t=9727

18. anam

anam New Member

Then you carry on:

Then the author writes:

Quote:

Quote:
    Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed

Astaghfirullah! Tawheed is our THIRD priority?? How can it be more important to build up our military strength than to return to tawheed? Tawheed is the essence of Islam and the essence of our faith, verily it is our FIRST priority

Akhee i didn't see Salih AlFawzaan say that it is obligatory for this order....

He said it is an individual and collective OBLIGATION to understand and realise the reality and wisdom behind the current state of affairs ...

He then said it is INCUMBENT upon the Muslims in general to prepare all they can against the disbelieving enemy ..

Then finished by reminding the Muslims about our unity and our Tawheed towards Allaah [swt] and other bits of advise which goes without saying espeacialy when posed with a question about our current situation!

Allaah diyaa

i dont think Fazwaan mixed about his understanding of Tawheed ..rather you didnt understand ...I asked you before but will ask again ...once we know the current situation do we say ah well this is the qadr of Allaah [swt] , or would you change from this mindset and consider the ayat that are compatible with the situation...so we see war in Iraq or Afghanistan.. do we put the ayat for Jihad or say things like 'the people are sinners' or 'they dont know 99 names of Allaah [swt]

We need to be realistic and comprehend the picture with a wider scope...

Tawheed is the main principle and goal in life , no doubt.

To preserve the Tawheed would natrualy become a priority.

So Isn't it better to rescue all those with defects in aqeeda or even those making mistakes such as kufr or shirk before the American and British do ?
    I mean if that were the case and we comply willingly to the kaafirs and the jews amongst us , then i ask ..who will there be left to unite upon apart from some contemporaries who have become engrossed in debating Muslims their whole life whilst never taking part on the battlefield against our aggressors..who will you trust with your deen ? who would you trust in ruling us?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  19. anam

anam New Member

20. leo

leo Well-Known Member

The biggest eveil in my view happens to be acceptance of status-quo by the Muslims. They seem to have accepted the fate, that it is difficult, rather impossible these days for Muslims to make any progress to regain their lost glory. Whenever any idea/plan for improvement and correction is presented, the usual reaction is how can the Muslims progress in the circumstances when they don't have any power to influence or dictate.

The supporters of status-quo plead that the Muslims have neither any financial standing nor army and equipment of war? They maintain that, in these circumstances, it will be useless to make any effort towards the betterment of Muslims. In addition Muslims are divided over various issues, the very reason as to why OIC and Arab League are impotent. Turning faces from the teachings of Islam is one factor leading to the downfall of Muslims, but weak armies, disinterest in science and technology, stagnant economies, moral and material corruption and acceptance of status-quo are the reasons, which can't be ignored equally. When we blame enemies of Islam, we need to introspect ourselves as well. Allah never changes those, who don't possess the requisite will to change themselves.