Breaking News! Damn these Algerian Police Pigs!

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Al Jazairi, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

Over the last 3 days in Bechar City in Algeria, the Police was too keen to seize the young fruit sellers' goods, and kick them out the public market they've been on for years.

Yesterday, a young guy aged less than 17 years was giving all his watermelons for free to the people, because the police was taking everything from them, and he preferred to give it for free, rather than let those oppressors steal his hard owned money's fruits!

Today in the morning, they played the same game again, and a young man used the gasoline to burn himself up, and jumped on the Official responsible for applying the orders; the situation was chaotic this morning, but they calmed it down.

And just few minutes ago, I've received the news of the death of the young guy, and 2 doctors confirmed that the Official is suffering from 2nd-degrees burns, and they may send him elsewhere.

I ask ALLAH to avenge the Death of this young oppressed guy, and make that Official suffer the most in this Dunya and Akhirah.

There are confrontations now between the Police and dozens of young guys near the incident scene, may ALLAH bring the justice back to the wronged and the oppressed ones!

Sadly, a Wedding is taking place right next to me, and they play the music out loudly as if nothing's happening!

2. Abu_Umar

Abu_Umar Member

Allahumma-rhamu'

3. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

hasbunAllah wa nimal wakeel..

4. FOS

FOS Banned

Lailah illallah

Maybe our Algerian brothers will stand up aswell, regardless of not wnting civil war again

5. Averroes

Averroes Kuffar's Bane

May Allah guide them or else teach them a worthy lesson in this world and world to come.

6. Aboo Muhammad

Aboo Muhammad إلى متى .. إلى متى؟

What sparked it?

7. Al Jazairi

ALLAHumma Ameen to all the Du'a.

It's less than a week in the same South-Western City, where we've had a Sit-in against the Gov't for the Blown up houses in 1994-1995 by the General of the 3rd-Region Ben Hdid using the T.N.T, which didn't occur in the whole territory except Bechar ( 17 Blown up house ), and Oran ( 1 case ):

[​IMG]

O' ALLAH, free us from such oppression! Ameen.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XhkS6QSHPo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Aboo Muhammad

Ameen.

SubhanAllah, and is it only there? No other cities?

9. Al Jazairi

Soon in other cities inSha'a ALLAH, to free the Political Prisoners, I'll let you know what happens when time comes Bihawli ALLAH.

10. Aboo Muhammad

Is Sheikh Ali in or out of Jail and has he spoken recently?

11. Al Jazairi

He's out Alhamdo Lilah, and we've met him and he agreed to participate may ALLAH preserve him and give him strength

12. Aboo Muhammad

Ameen!

13. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Jazairi, be careful bro.

14. Al Jazairi

Here are the News coming floating on the Newspapers calling the guy Al-Bou'azizi Al-Bashari, look at how the butt-lickers say The Officer in charge - High Police Official - was trying to stop the Man from burning himself, while the others say it as it is, and that the Officer kicked the fruits' boxes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

جزايرس : شاب ينتحر ويحرق شرطيا في بشار
    شاب ينتحر ويحرق شرطيا في بشار | قناة الجزائر
    http://www.elkhabar.com/ar/archive_pdf/archive_pdf_2011/archive_pdf_juin_2011/256880.html
    ط§ظ„ط®ط¨ط± - ظٹظˆظ…ظٹط© ط¬ط²ط§ط¦ط±ظٹط© ظ…ط³طھظ‚ظ„ط© - ط§ط*******طھط¬ط§ط¬ط§ ط¹ظ„ظ‰ ظ…ظ†ط¹ظ‡ ظ…ظ† ط§ظ„ط¨ظٹط¹ ظپظٹ ط§ظ„ط±طµظٹظپ : ط´ط§ط¨ ظٹظ†طھط*******ط± ظˆظٹط*******ط±ظ‚ ط´ط±ط·ظٹط§ ظپظٹ ط¨ط´ط§ط±

Baraka ALLAH Feek Akhi.

How can you remain silent forever?

ALLAHu Al-Musta'an, Wa La Hawla Wa La Qowwata Illa BiLLAH.

I ask ALLAH that, that guy had made Tawbah before he died in his way to Oran, that is almost 600Km from Bechar, may ALLAH make him from the ones who had repented before they died.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  15. Abu Osaama

Abu Osaama <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Alhamdulilah Al jaza'ir has lions ready to protect the muslimeen

16. Al Jazairi

I'm at work, and phone calls have been telling me, the confrontation is widening right now, and they're asking to remove the Brothels and the Bars, not the Fruit tables!

They're trying to get into the Wilaya - The Governor's Administration -

There was a petition running here, I didn't want to write about it before, but now it made it to the News and the Newspapers, the petition was signed by hundreds of Doctors, Lawyers, University Professors and Citizens to close the Brothels for good and the Bars, which the Police mobilize permanent forces to protect them, and they operate under the Algerian Laws and Regulations.

The last week Newspapers published that the Wali - Governor - promised to resolve the issue, and that he'll do the possible as soon as he can, while the Journalists lied as usual saying that the Petition asking the closure of these filthy places from the center of the city only, and I've just finished talking on the phone with one of the organizers, and he told me they've sent an email to the Newspapers yesterday to correct their lies, and to indicate the permanent closure of the Brothels and the Bars for good.

I'll try to get some Pics or even if possible some Videos; however, the Police is hunting down anybody who shows signs of video-recording anything.

17. abubakr007

abubakr007 New Member

akhy be extra careful if you do that InshaAllah.
    These people are really harsh in dealings, may Allah ta'ala protect you, aameen.

18. starburn

starburn <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The photo is of Mohamed Bouazizi and in fact the whole story looks suspiciously parallel.

19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

I'm assuming you can read Arabic? If you haven't read the actual story, then it is a sign of ignorance to declare a story as false or "suspicious" based on one photo. It is quite normal for journalists to use the same photo for similar stories. It is not unlikely that others would be inspired by the action of that young Tunisian man either.

20. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

starburn...

The picture IS of Tarek Muhammad Bouazizi and the Algerian man who set himself alight in the town of Bashaar is being compared with the Tunisian man and called the Bouazizi of Bashaar.

I already said you suffer from compound ignorance and argue simply for the sake of it.