Dead American Muslim Soldier

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu Muawiyah, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Abu Muawiyah

Abu Muawiyah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

As mentioned by Colin Powell

To see the picture click here

The American Muslim sect in action

2. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Dead American Murtad Soldier

ila naar

Fixed it. :)

3. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

please keep his stinking kaffir corpse in Arlington as we dont want to bury such najis filth in Muslim grave yards,may he be cursed by all that curses,ameen...

4. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

5. 'Abd al-Kareem

'Abd al-Kareem Scaffolding

Warning: Picture posted by Abu Mu'awiya shows a woman who isn't covered properly.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  6. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27265490#27265490" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

There is the interview with Colin Powell.

7. abumuwahid

You couldn't resist slipping this one in right BM.

I see the Obama campaign is still growing strong. :D

8. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

I have nothing to do with Obama. I don't support him and want nothing to do with him. I posted the video because it was mentioned. I thought it is good to have some understanding of what is being referenced. As for Colin Powell, he is a murderer and a war criminal for what he helped unleash in Iraq and Afghanistan.

9. abumuwahid

Masha Allah.

Apologies if I misunderstood your actions. Forgive me please. :eek:

Does that mean you won't be voting.

10. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

No I will not. What would be the point?

11. abumuwahid

You will not forgive me or you will not vote? :D

Just kidding.

They're are equally evil (if you're following the lesser evil/equally evil fatwa) So there is no point.

12. abu_suhail

abu_suhail New Member

what a wasted life.

13. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

On the foreign policy front both want to continue the occupation of Muslim countries (either\both Iraq and Afghanistan), both want to bomb Pakistan (one openly, the other without announcing it), both are slaves to AIPAC and Israel, etc. There isn't a dime's worth of difference as we Americans say.

14. abumuwahid

True.

Several years ago a brother said to me that the Democrats are actually more dangerous for the Muslims than the Republicans are because they lull the Muslims into a false sense of security. Democrats also appear to be peace loving and less militant than their Republican counterparts.

He said this some time ago. This is a different era now and the wolves have shed its sheepskins.

The same is true in Britain as far as the Labour Party is concerned.

15. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

This is especially the case with Barack Obama. American Muslims have by and large bought into the messianic garbage being put out by his campaign. If you go and look, for example, at many popular American Muslim blogs you will find them supporting Obama, not because they view him as the lesser evil, but because they have actually believe or want to believe all the Obama propaganda about "hope" and "change". Wallahi, it is a disgusting spectacle.

16. abumuwahid

Subhanallah.

Is he a pentecostal christian by any chance.

Another brother onced described those Amway MLM (Multi Level Marketing) recruitment meetings as Evangelical. Some time later I was invited to go along to one, which I did and wallahi the brother was right. The atmosphere was almost identical. All that was missing were the prayers and singing.

Now, I haven't been to a Barack Obama meeting but what I can see on tv looks frightingly similiar to a Jimmy Swaggart Sunday morning session. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people in the crowd at Obama's rallys who fall over and speak in tongues.:D

Messianic is quite a strong word but I can see what you getting at.

If you have a chance will you please post those links, insha Allah.

17. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

Barack Obama is from a church that mixes black nationalism, Marxism, and Christianity. That isn't the problem though. What is the problem is that his campaign has deliberately employed Messianic rhetoric that Obama, and only Obama, can solve all of America's problems. And believe me, messianic describes the situation quite well. Many Republicans have even bought into the Messianic message.

18. Abu Muawiyah

Abu Muawiyah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The guys at Muslim Matters have done it AGAIN!!! They are actually praising the words of Powell and praising the "service" of this dead soldier who was fighting on the wrong side. How low can the American Muslim sect go?

19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Akhi, could you please post a link?? Praising the service of a man who willingly joined the army to fight for American imperialism???

20. Salahadeen

Salahadeen Ahl at-Tawheed

Please provide the proof for such a claim.

MuslimMatters said:

Seems like another case of jumping the gun, just like the IslamOnline thread. :)

Husn al-dhann.