Did the Companions of the Prophet go to America?

Discussion in 'Muslim History' started by Abu Yusuf 74, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Abu Yusuf 74

Abu Yusuf 74 Active Member

2. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

Well, Tahir ul Padri claims that he met Rasul Allah sal allahu alayhi wasalam and he visited New Jersey
  3. Perseveranze

Perseveranze لا إله إلا الله

This isn't bad to use against someone who says "Muslims, go back to your country!".
  4. al-suyuufi

al-suyuufi Naql-head

Maybe not the sahaba but I believe some early Muslims did, yes.
  5. Farouk

Farouk Active Member

This is very interesting! JazakAllah khair for sharing. My parents come from a country called Guyana in South America as well as my grandparents, but they were brought there as indentured labourers from India by the British. I have read accounts about Afghans and Arabs being there before. There should be more research on this.
  6. Abu Tourab

Abu Tourab Formerly MilkSheikh

Omar bin Al-Khattab didn't even let his army go into the sea when the poet gave him a description of it.

What evidences do we have for early Muslims a nd there trips to America? Natives look sufi...
  7. Abu Yusuf 74

Abu Yusuf 74 Active Member

A student of knowledge told about a narration that a companion ordered a ship to be sent across the Atlantic saying there must be something beyond this Allah knows best i cant remember who it was he mentioned it was a long time ago and I didn't ask him the source so don't hold me to it. Has anyone else heard of anything to that effect?

I don't get what you mean by "Natives look sufi..."
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  8. Gionta

Gionta Member

It was a good read nonetheless.. however can the sources and stuff they used as evidences I feel they like to be verified ...