Do I have to be with the same husband in jannah?....

Discussion in 'Family Life' started by Soul, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Soul

Soul Banned

As Salam Alaikum

Do I have to be with my dunyah husband in jannah too?

I didn't get to pick my husband in this dunyah
    can I pick my husband in jannah?

and if I'm damned to be with my husband in jannah
    and I know I will remember this life how will I be happy?

2. Muscan

Muscan Active Member

Yes, forever and ever. Like it or not. :)

3. Soul

Soul Banned

How about slapping my husband so hard he remember it for eternity...in jannah...?

4. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

May Allah reward you for your good intentions with replying to our sister in Islam brother,

But the sister has struggles with an illness akhi, so answering her questions in this manner is not appropriate with her for obvious reasons

Barak Alahu feek

5. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I'm sorry but I had to laugh out loud (to myself.)

That is just so funny the way it came out.

Don't slap him sister.

6. Abu Hurairah

Abu Hurairah Well-Known Member

There is no sadness in Jannah so you will genuinely be happy inshaAllah - trust Allah.

7. Andraos

Andraos Formerly - Abdullah69

Peace,

While this statement is funny, I also find it alarming. A wife slapping her husband is not a good sign, and I suspect that it will not end well.

Are you in distress? Perhaps a sister can volunteer to try and help you deal with your situation?

I do have some advise based on my experience from when my children were small:
    When your baby goes down to sleep, you should also. Do not use this time to "catch up" on anything else. It is very important that you get enough sleep and rest.
    A lack of sleep will impact your ability to cope with everything.

8. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

You will be with someone who will make you happy sister. But let's try get there first iA

9. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

I really wish folks wouldn't talk about their spouses on open forums.Its very embarrassing,if its that bad go see an Imam or get some marriage counselling but don't gun your spouse in public,dont no body have shame no more?..

10. Soul

Soul Banned

thats Self Respect...but my mind doesn't work anymore the way it used to
    so....

OH GOD I AM TO BE SEEN YOU SAW ME FIT TO BE MAJNOON SO NOW I AM...

abumuwahid likes this.
  11. Soul

Soul Banned

OH God...I feel like the girl that has sand in her hair at the playground and the other kids keep pointing....

12. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik New Member

Salam alaykom .. I think that when you reach jannah you will drink from a fountain which will take your Sorrow and grief away..
    Plus everytime you see Allahs face your face will brighten and be more beautiful then ever!!! So .. Work hard..!