Important Dodgy evil Peer in Luton UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by petal, Apr 21, 2009.

1. petal

petal iPetal

2. Abu Jalfrezi

Abu Jalfrezi New Member

Easy, this is from the link you posted.

3. Another weirdo claiming special powers

4. petal

petal iPetal

Thing is this weirdo has hundreds of people coming to see him from far and wide. I mean people travelling hundreds of miles to see his locks and baby face.

Someone needs to give him some da'wah or something.

5. sword_of_islam

sword_of_islam New Member

they got his telephone number on his site

some one who speaks good urdu should prank him from with held number and put on here lol

lets see if he saw that coming

6. Mu'awiya

Mu'awiya New Member

asalaam alaikum

these people, they know its easy money, they know they can't do what they claim to do. so its not about giving him dawah through an email so easily, its not about a prank call either.

what u need to do with people like this is to lock them up somewhere, and then chat to them. i dont mean lock them up in the literal sense, but i mean talk to them about the issues when you're sitting in a frontroom with them when the guys not busy. the guy needs a certain level of trust from u before anything u say has an effect on him. otherwise, you're just another guy to him. that's when u need to bring forward the proofs and make du'a that your call to him is successful.

7. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

these are pics from a video of the dude

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  8. petal

petal iPetal

Wswrwrb

Some good points there Alhamdulillah, fancy taking up the challenge? :p

9. petal

petal iPetal

Mmm, now how did you get those?! :D Private stash ehy? haha

Where's the rest of the Luton massive? :confused:

10. Abu Jalfrezi

Abu Jalfrezi New Member

Abu Treika what video did u get those pics from. its not on their site.

11. petal

petal iPetal

I reckon AT has got PPV :p

12. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

apparently when the peer comes he brings a promo video, a spy was sent to check him out from amongst the ranks and he snapped a couple of pics from the video on his mobile phone, they were bluetoothed to me

i would love the PPV just for the lulz but sadly i dont have the link with this peer thats needed.....

this peer is smashing it, he comes to luton and queues of people be there to see him, people with problems having kids, people with disabilities, all he does is blow on them

apparently he does "miracles", curing crippled people etc... but i have never seen any evidence of this, the people with problems who i know that went to him still have these problems

my argument was why dont you just make sincere dua, give some sadaqa and go see a bloody doctor

believe it or not the majority of people who went to him were women.... paki women are awful when it comes to these peers, they flock to them and go and ask for all sorts of rubbish

they have lights put on the house for when he comes, apparently the times for prayer pass by and there is no jamaat for salaah and he does not give any naseeha to anyone to do any ibaadah to help them and apparently he does not charge but takes gifts, the guy is in his 20s, clean shaven with long hair, looks like a hippy to me

13. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

This is the case everywhere .....

14. petal

petal iPetal

you know that can be set up! :cool::cool::cool:

15. Abu Dharr Al Kashmiri

Abu Dharr Al Kashmiri إني أحبك في الله ♥♥♥

Bismillah

Alhamdulilah wasalaatu wasalaamu ala Rasulillah..

This guy is an evil magician and sorceror, he does acts which david blaine would be proud of. His magician father who died, is not buried, but in a coffin above his grave, i.e. he will only be buried once his son has pleased him, in kufr and shirk. This was all mentioned on his website under the title of 'Immortality'..wal'iyadhoubiLLAH

He is most likely in contact with jinn and shayateen, and his host (in the house in which he is based here) is a known pervert and user of magic. He was wanted in KSA for rape charges but escaped.

This man operates a stones throw away frm most ppl in town

May Allah save us from the evil of magicians and their sorcery.

wAllahul mustaAan

16. Yousef al Khattab

Yousef al Khattab <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821"></A>

He Looks Like Actor Jeff Goldblum

[​IMG]
    Peer Jeff Goldblum

[​IMG]
    Peer Haq Khateeb Hussain Ali Badshah Sarkar

17. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

very very close to some brothers, its shocking how peoples deen goes out of the window when somebody comes along doing miracles, a sign of the times

18. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I wonder how many people still think that he is a Muslim?

19. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

And the lesson we can learn from this, is how easy the Dajaal will have so many followers.

20. Muneer88

Muneer88 هنيئاً لك الشهادة

People with lesser deviancy were excuted in the glorious history of Islam but here people are thinking of making da'wah to someone that most likely is a mushrik asli,due to his father being upon the same shirk, and crack jokes of something that Allah swt does not forgive if the person dies upon this belief.
    Seems that takfeer can not be made upon someone from Pakistan (especially if non pashtu) despite their kufr /shirk beliefs but on the other hand the hunt season on Taliban is pretty much open around the clock here.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009