Egyptian Taghoot calls protesters wahabbis to please Europeans

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by IbnMohammed, Sep 14, 2012.

1. IbnMohammed

IbnMohammed Forgive me ya Rabb

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. أبو نافع

أبو نافع Formerly - Abu_Abdallah

Where did Morsi call the protesters Wahhabis? Could you point that out. Shukran.

Wild Wild West likes this.
  3. IbnMohammed

IbnMohammed Forgive me ya Rabb

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry bro i heard the english translation before, but when i saw it again I changed the title.

4. Ibn Abbas Al-Misri

Ibn Abbas Al-Misri Well-Known Member

Re: Morsi bara from the protesters and wala to the Europeans

I commend you for changing your original title, since there is no mention of wahabis or anything in the clip you posted.

Unfortunately, your new title is even unjust and there is nothing in the clip that supports the new title or your understanding of the clip

May Allah grant us truthfulness in our words and actions

ish and Tuwaylib like this.
  5. s-b-r

s-b-r Patience is a Virtue

You think all this protest is beneficial for us? its just playing in the hands of the kuffar. Chaos and destruction.

6. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

for some reason I can't play the vid does anyone know if Morsi has spoken out against Mockery of the Prophet (saw) we know many Infidels have spoken in favour of freedom of speech to mock the Prophet (saw) so I was just wondering if the Islamic leader, Morsi has approached Obomber about this issue in a diplomatic manner?

7. Armitage4

Armitage4 New Member

[video=youtube;LS3SrMeTQag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3SrMeTQag[/video]

In this video you can see Mursi in a Press conference after a visit to the European Commission. He says translated from the german voice over that there is a lot of anger in the Arab and islamic world over the blasphemious movie about our prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Then there is a cut and the rest of his answer seems to be edited out.

Then he says, we are against those who produce such provocations and put hatred into the world. The voice over then says, Mursi promises to continue working relations with the US authorities so that events like the violent protests against the US embassy are not repeated.

Edit: This seems to be the unedited video of the answer. Unfortunately its in spanish. Presidente egipcio condena ataques a embajadas de EE.UU. - YouTube

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  8. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

well did he say Wahhabi or not? And if he did, is it really that big of a deal?

9. al-0mari

al-0mari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Give the Starfish his answer he dosn't understand this 'tawghooti' ikhwani who is the same ikhwani that helped the ikhwani 'tawghooti' Muslim Brotherhood in Ghaza kill the takferi jihadi abu qatadee salafees in Masjeed Ebn Taymiah.Starfish needs to know so he can build an Hislamic platform and opinion.

10. Ibn Abbas Al-Misri

What is a "Masjeed"?

Also what is "Hislamic"? It seems like a combination of Hispanic and Islamic, but i don't see how it is related to the topic

11. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Warm embraces and big smiles all round with morsi and his friends.

In Iran Morsi courageously praised the Khulafah Rashidun (RA) in front of the Shia?

Has he done the same for the noble Prophet Muhammad (saas) in Europe before those whose people insult the Messenger of Allah.

So rather than appease the West be condemning zealous protesters he could have used that opportunity to praise Habibullah (saas)

12. Prolix

Prolix Prospicient

I have no idea how you even got past 'tawghooti'.

13. Ibn Abbas Al-Misri

That is what he did akhi al-kareem.

I am not sure if we are watching the same clip. I kind of blame the translator whose translation is way off at many parts, since in the first clip those whom Musri was criticizing were actually the makers of that movie and those who participated in it.

So he is saying: "We take a very strong stand against what happened (i.e. the making of this movie), and we take them as our enemies those who have done this, etc ... Those are rejected by our people in Egypt and Islamic world, as well as by their own people in US, etc"

Here is the full clip in Arabic (starting at around 9:40 min ... ):

[video=youtube;jvz6NNbtwPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvz6NNbtwPc[/video]​

He also condemned attacks on the embassies and the killing of the ambassador and that is understandable, but that is not even what he is saying in the original clip in the thread

Abul Hasan and abumuwahid like this.
  14. Ibn Abbas Al-Misri

Here is another clip where he gave a statement regarding the movie and mentions that he called Obama and mentions that the Messenger of Allah is a red line that should not be crossed, and action should be taken against those responsible for the film.

Interestingly, Obama later on that day stated that Egypt is no longer their friend, and is not their enemy ... so while we might disagree with the stance or stances of Dr. Mursi, or many of his statements, I don't think it is fair to say that he is trying to appease the west at the expense of the Messenger

15. abumuwahid

^ Fair point.

Note that I was critical of his condemnation of the protests. I didn't say anything about "at the expense of the Messenger."

His own ikhwani were calling for protests so what is the point of him condemning it.

Ibn Abbas Al-Misri likes this.
  16. Ibn Abbas Al-Misri

^ Barakah Allah feekum akhi

17. abumuwahid

Wa feek

Also , to be fair, in these videos he has done far more than other leaders at least in the strength of his condemnation of the video and of the people who are behind it.

18. ibnil islam

ibnil islam <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Actually brother I see this as a big 'eman boost' experience for muslims who have not experienced success before. And these protests are successful in stirring the ummah. I have never before seen so many muslims from so many different hizbs and countries all come out and face the same direction except in prayer. Even India has risen. This is a giant step for the ummah for coming back together.

From Libya to Egypt, tunis, Lebanon, Sudan. Embassies are being attacked burnt or ransacked. And its the taghut forces who have been driven back by a handful of shoes. The ummah is opening its eyes. Even if its just a few blinks for now. Everywhere there are now muslims who see clearly two things. The enemy is the kuffaar. And their local taghuts forces are only human after all. And lesser ones at that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    abumuwahid likes this.
  19. s-b-r

s-b-r Patience is a Virtue

My issue isn't with protests itself, Alhamdulillah they are a good sign. But what I object to is these protest becoming violent, what is the point destroying your own streets by throwing missiles, burning cars etc in your own land. I just wonder what the kuffar are upto as these films etc are deliberately made to provoke Muslims, create chaos? The film that sparked the protest is funded by jewish millionaires.

Layth likes this.
  20. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

during the anti-Mubarak riots the police did a disappearing act they should have done it again this time that way the protestors could enter the embassy and have a nice freedom of speech chat that way nothing gets damaged apart from spray painting the embassy and moving bits of furniture around to make room for all the participants. and the water cooler running out of water.

damage occurred becos the police resorted to violence to silence freedom of speech. there was no need to provoke the crowd like that, it takes two to start a fight everyone is to blame for the damage not just the protesters...