Important Embryology in the Qur'an: Hamza Andreas Tzortzis

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by ContemplateQuran, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ContemplateQuran

ContemplateQuran Formerly '1UmmahTv'

2. Ghazi al Mujahid

Ghazi al Mujahid Not a Wobbler

The brother who authored that work is a true Lion

May Allah reward him immensely for defending the Deen

3. ContemplateQuran

ContemplateQuran Formerly '1UmmahTv'

Ameeen

I still havnt met the brother, inshaAllah soon

4. Ghazi al Mujahid

I've seen parts of his debates against atheists

I think he came from atheism to Islam, which is why he engages with atheists and their false polemics the most

But the origin of this argument is those subhuman xtian missionaries ... I actually read a detailed refutation regarding this ridiculous claim not too long ago that proved that what the greeks proposed is actually not similar at all to what Allah states in the Qur'an ... but the claim of an Arab physician teaching the Prophet (saw) about embryology (ironically he met Rasoolullah [sa] supposedly AFTER the ayats were already revealed) is a new level of dishonesty and stupidity from these feral pagan cross worshiping missionaries

In reality it is the Bible that plagarizes the greeks ... Job 10:10 directly takes from Aristotle's work "On the Generation of Animals"

EDIT:

Found it

http://www.quranicstudies.com/artic...uran-plagiarise-ancient-greek-embryology.html

Proves without a doubt that the Qur'an didn't use any of the previous ideas on embryology

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  5. StopS

StopS <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

The paper the IERA Bachelors of Psychology graduate presents is actually quite primitive and very wrong, i.e. without any substance.

If the Bible or both Bibles copy something from the Greeks, how does that affect the Koran?

There were 2 physicians, one a Christian, in the entourage (sahaba) of Muhammad. Both educated in Greek medicine.
    I don't know anyone claiming that anyone taught Muhammad anything. I just observe a description of something in the Koran and if I compare that to reality today, it is wrong. However, if I compare the same thing to Greek medicine, it matches - some things even word for word. Odd, don't you think?

Now I am not criticising Muslims or Islam. I criticise erroneous claims, lies and fraud.

The text in the quranicstudies.com is the one I used for my refutation. It is used in several places on the net, because people like it it as it looks well structured and complete initially. If you analyse it, you will quickly find it misleading and fraudulent - if you take the time. But most Muslims I know don't want to analyse and research because they could find something unpleasant.

On this forum I have found some people who seem to be different and who actually do some of their own work, so I look forward to the opinions and replies.

6. Mu'awiya

Mu'awiya New Member

7. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

says the one who has never ever read the Qur'an nor its classical explanation nor its dictionaries...FAIL.

8. StopS

Says the one who has not read my introduction and does not provide any factual response.
    Do you always react like this to the slightest criticism?
    Do you always judge people without the slightest hint of their background?
    Do you always jump on people regardless whether they might have a point?
    Do you always make assertions which make you look incapacitated?

Maybe I was wrong about the intellectual capacity of people here.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  9. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

So now we have an atheist who is a scholar of Islam. Do you speak Arabic and where have you studied it?

10. StopS

I have not studied ancient Arabic. As have the other 99.9% of Muslims.
    As from what level from what university do you accept criticism?

11. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

Who are you ?
    I have no clue what you wrote and you being a non-Muslim, i am pretty sure what I said was accurate about you not knowing arabic or Quran or...
    If you have no understanding of arabic nor have any kind of access to such material, your response means zilch.

12. C.i.B.

C.i.B. <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

^ I concur with abu hafs

13. Sayf Al Khubs

Sayf Al Khubs Well-Known Member

One brother answers you, and that's your conclusion of the whole forum! I think I was wrong about you(I had a good feeling about your introduction thread)

14. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

Why don't u use the source Hamza used to disprove the theory. Most of his sources are classical i.e 14th century or older.
    If you can use them , then we can consider such criticism legitimate

15. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

however please note the difference between those "99.9" who refer to erudite scolars of the arabic language and someone who comments on the Qur'an based on his whims and desires (mirror-look-you)

mirror-look-you

Now please tell us if you have not studied the relevant texts at least tell us how you are making your inferences otherwise quiet-you-be

16. Patience

Patience New Member

Prediction: Person 'StopS' will spend his 'career' here attempting to spread shubuhaat. When he fails, and is inevitably banned when he slips and makes some awful allusion to the despicable videos in his channel; and is banned, he will make a video that is a compilation of brothers responding to him and not caring about what he says, with the title 'Muslims Can't Handle The Truth,' or something to that effect.

Alternate Resolution: Durned if I can figure one out.

Bets are haram, so don't place them, but let's watch and see.

17. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

18. Ghazi al Mujahid

Where does it match greek medicine? The article from the quranicstudies website absolutely shatters this claim and presents the view of the prominent greek thinkers.

Again you are a kaffir talking out of ur [edit] claiming fraud and lies when you are the only one propagating them. You atheist quacks and your counterpart christian missionaries have been claiming nonsense like this for years without any substance or proof. The author of the quranicstudies article directly quotes the authors and texts in question while you hounds just keep barking "it copies it" without bringing any proof ... and the article written by brother Hamza reveals the deception used by you infidels in your pathetic polemics where you deliberately misquote the texts that you actually manage to quote.

Hippocrates said that fire was involved in the development of the embryo - the Qur'an doesn't say that.
    Aristotle said that heating and cooling was involved in the development of the embryo - the Qur'an doesn't say that.
    Galen goes into details that are never even mentioned into the Qur'an and goes on to compare it to a plant.

Also what sahabi was educated in greek medicine?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
  19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Akhi Ghazi you raised some good points, but please avoid using foul language bro.

20. Ghazi al Mujahid

Sorry bro but someone can only take their excessive lying and attempt at deception to an extent