Exclusive Report from Kunar: Taliban refute all propaganda

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Firebrand Mullah, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BCPDfDMg49o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another video I promise to translate. I have already started translating the previous video.

I will post the text inshaa Allah this evening.

Armitage4 and Abul Qa'qa like this.
  2. Abul Qa'qa

Abul Qa'qa طوبى للشام

Masha'aLlah, nice video. If that video was made by the mujahideen, people would have said that it is Taliban propaganda.

3. IbnJ

IbnJ New Member

Salaam Alaikum

Thank you for posting this brother Firebrand Mullah, it shows the truth and justice of the side of Allah swt, and the disinformation of the kuffar.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  4. Firebrand Mullah

they still say that since Shamshad is a Pashto only channel it is an ISI proxy.

5. Firebrand Mullah

for the brothers who speak pashto, please help to translate this video. Its an excellent documentary not made by the taliban and still showing the other side of the story.

6. We await the translation on this brother!

Armitage4 likes this.
  7. Firebrand Mullah

Its coming. I am sorry its quite long. I overestimated my ability of translating. Be patient please I promise to post it.

Abu Hawwa likes this.
  8. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

The translation will be good for my learning Pashto, Pakhto dere Shkilay!

9. Take your time akhi. All good things come to those who wait.

10. Abul Qa'qa

Abul Qa'qa طوبى للشام

I would have loved to help you akhi, but I am really busy these days - and that is not an excuse lol. Insha'aLlah, when there are projects in the future, I will try to help as much as I can. Even though my Pashto is pretty basic, and my computer skills are null.

11. Yousef Barayev Azzami

Yousef Barayev Azzami <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I will translate small portion and upload it on YouTube if someone wants.

My Pashto is not very good, was much better when I was a child, but my computer skills are good.

12. hussman

hussman Active Member

So is there a translation anywhere? I would really like to read even the transcript if possible.

13. Yousef Barayev Azzami

Yousef Barayev Azzami <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

No translation

I can clip out parts and translated it and upload it to YouTube.

14. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Basically the people in the video i.e the village elders that were interviewed were stating that the area was under the control of the Taliban and that sharia was being implemented and that they were happy and that there was agreement between the Taliban and the village elders and that they consulted (mashwara) one another.they were stating that they welcomed engineers who would could work on roads and pipes for water etc and that such people would have protection and would not be harmed.They said that the Taliban were not interested in targeting people who would be helping to build infrastructure etc and only had an interested in targeting the occupation forces and their Afghan allies.

Abu Hawwa likes this.
  15. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Fire Brand Mullaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

where art thou my Firebrand Mullah?

16. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

May Allah preserve him, I have asked about him in the "old members" thread as he hasn't been around.