eXtreme Muslim Clothing & Stuff

Discussion in 'Events and Announcements' started by Phoenix CG, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Phoenix CG

Phoenix CG New Member

2. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

[​IMG]

that is so cheeky :lol:

3. Phoenix CG

Phoenix CG New Member

lol, inshaAllah all the profits will go towards our project:

There is a campaign going on, and it needs support and man power, the aim of the campaign is to connect around 3000+ Masjids together on a Global Intranet, this will improve communication between the masjids as well as having direct communication with the Muslim population, it will serve the Muslims in every need, including trade, inshaAllah the system will have an ability to bring fair trade to a new level, by giving the people in poor nations the ability to sell at the market value of there product.

We need more man power for this inshaAllah, if you would like to volunteer, even if you do not know what to do, then inshaAllah just post here and we can sort something out.

4. MosDef

MosDef Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  5. ykhan

ykhan New Member

As salaamu alaykum,

This reminds me, I have always wanted to know, did the salaf us saaliheen write the shahaadah on their clothes, head coverings etc....?

I have seen many present day majaahideen doing the same thing, that is why I am asking..?

I know it is permissable on flags and standards etc going into jihaad so I am not asking about that.

Jazaakallahu Khairan in advance for any daleel you can bring.

6. Niqaabis

Niqaabis Sadiyah Bint as-Seenee

Are these clothes for adults or children?

They have a trendy 'teeny bop' theme to them

the only one I like is the baby’s bib, though £11.20 is kinda expensive for a bib

7. Umm_Umar

Umm_Umar New Member

Are these still being sold?