Video Former Pakistani model turned Hijab designer (SHE'S MAKING SAJDA ON A GRAVE)

Discussion in 'Family Life' started by AbuSaif, Nov 24, 2011.

1. AbuSaif

AbuSaif New Member

2. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

very ugly looking women who need to cover up,that said her grave worshipping is major kufr and a hijab cant fix that..

3. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

As well as devotion towards graves she is trying to figure out what the "energy dynamics" behind the hijab are, whatever that means, maybe she doesn't know what it means but just said it to sound sophisticated.

She should accept Islam and start wearing a hijab then maybe she might understand the true meaning of it.

4. LOL! bro abuhannah, whether you find her ugly or not is neither here nor there. I agree, she definitely needs to cover up.
    Most of these secular modernists in pakistan are 100% barelvi or Shia, you'll never find one who is Deobandi or Ahl-e-Hadith....

To be honest, I was thinking whats the point, if you gonna put all that makeup on, and TRY to make it as attractive as possible. Hijab isn't just a small piece of cloth on your head is it?

5. Armitage4

Armitage4 New Member

Ive come to learn that many people who incline to sufism are weak in nature. They dont have hope of getting into Jannah by their own deeds (because they are weak and dont want to work to change it) so they seek cheap help from sufi teachers who tell them to give allegiance and the sufi sheikh will do the rest. Win-Win situation for both parties. Sufi gets the attention and admiration he seeks and the follower gets an easy way out. In reality its a loss-loss situation that much is clear.

As for this woman, I dont know what her deal is.

6. islamiclife

islamiclife Proud Islamist

I suppose hijab fashion is a new bussiness. It's all about business for these kinds of people. May Allah guide them and save our innocent sisters from their fitnah, ameen

7. InshallahFirdaus2015

InshallahFirdaus2015 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

lol what a joke
    The reason people like being sufi is because they can still listen to music,dance around,smoke and visit graves
    The reason people like being MADkellis is because they can still backbite ''hizbis'',snitch on the muslims,buy a new thobe/niqab everyday and marry 4 wife and divorce them after 2weeks.

I hope you get the picture bro/sis
    (if you dont basically no sacrifice)

8. Amélie

Amélie Formerly Umm Raiyah

Warning to the sisters:

Some tacky fashion going on there. :/

9. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

agreed lol

10. abuhannah

Agreed,the ugly part was her shirk,the other the avoidance of Hijab..Her boat race wasn't factored in,lol..

11. abuhannah

btw sisters I seen better gear from Whitechapel,her in doors knows all the good spots just across the river..

tbh I am always happy with the prices in East,I have to be as I am always paying..

12. akhan71193

akhan71193 New Member

i'm afraid to click the link lol

13. simply_logical

simply_logical New Member

lol

its ironic, how she designs hijabs but dont wear one lol....

14. Abu Osaama

Abu Osaama <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

"And tell the believing men to lower their gaze....."

15. Hukm of the act= Shirk

W/ possible intention of praying to Allah alone= Haram, Dhari'ah ilaa Shirk

Not turning this comment into a 40-page thread= priceless

16. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

someones looking far too closely

17. cBox

cBox Premium Member

Let's not go there again. Lately the flow of some threads were interrupted just to remind each other that we should watch out a little more about our gaze and gender mixing issues. While that is very good, it looses it's meaning if we have to repeat the process in every thread. Just lean back, think about it for a moment, remind yourself, pat yourself on the back and let's move on.

18. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

Just Another Miskina,

Ran out of naked fashions

Thought she'd make a fast buck out of hijabis

'looking for the energy behind hijab?' Put one on your head miskina and maybe u might find it..

19. islamiclife

islamiclife Proud Islamist

Let's not forget to humble ourselves and thank Allah for giving us imaan and strength to remain on imaan. and then let's make dua for these poor people who have lost the blessing of imaan.

كذلك كنتم من قبل فمن الله عليكم

Surah An-Nisa: 94

20. Rasmalai

Rasmalai Well-Known Member

...What, er, um.

No.

Just... no.

[​IMG]

As for energy dynamics, I think a light bulb wrapped around the khimar will work! :D