Fort Hood: remember remember the 5th of November

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by TheMuslimAgorist, Nov 13, 2009.

1. TheMuslimAgorist

TheMuslimAgorist New Member

On Thursday, November 5th I was driving home from work when I heard over the radio the last line of a public statement from Barry Obama, "it's difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil."

My heart sank and suddenly it was 2001, on the 11th of September. Without any details my mind produced the worst case scenario. Gunfire and smoke. Explosions and blood. And as I imagined the consequences of another terrorist attack all I could think about was internment camps.

Read More

2. Abu Aziza

Abu Aziza member

my heart was bleeding when i heard that terrible news

and barry forgot to say they hate our freedom........ we will smoke them out of their holes

3. robertgray

robertgray New Member

If this man was a "terrorist" as the news is saying then he was only fighting the root of war and root of terrorism (Great Satan ). That is because the usa (Great Satan ) was the root of terrorism and the root of war with legalized cockfighting where Humans mimic and think like animals. This happened before the wars began with Iraq and Aghanistan. PEACE.

4. Hanif Muslim

Hanif Muslim Wa Ma Ana Min l-Mushrikin

V for Vendetta = Win.

5. fatima_bintu_islam

fatima_bintu_islam يا مسلمين فروا إلى الله

I cant stop laughing every time I see this, PEACE

6. Traveler

Traveler New Member

You phail.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  7. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Yes! I am laughing now...! Subhan'Allah...
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. TheMuslimAgorist

TheMuslimAgorist New Member

I'm glad someone got it