HD Nawawi's 40 hadith recited by Saad Al Ghamdi

Discussion in 'Hadith Sciences' started by Abdullah11, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Abdullah11

Abdullah11 A wannabe neologist

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL506FB382D9290E31" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Top link of the week,jzk achi..

3. abdulmuhsee

abdulmuhsee Dunker of Flies

Ohhh, reCITed, I thought it said "rejected" and I kept listening to the video trying to figure out what it had to do with him rejecting them. Maybe the atmosphere of the forum is just getting to me.

4. abuhannah

May Allah have Mercy on you as even when there is khair on here there is still nothing but an ill intent to others from you,as said,May Allah have Mercy on you,ameen..

5. abdulmuhsee

Excuse me? When have I shown an ill intent to anyone on here?

6. abuhannah

My bad,I thought you said ''reCITed, I thought it said "rejected" and I kept listening to the video trying to figure out what it had to do with him rejecting them. Maybe the atmosphere of the forum is just getting to me.'' so there's no ill intent to other forum members/this forum,then why say such a strange thing in this thread then?

7. petal

petal iPetal

Call me a sceptic but I really don't think that is Sa'd al Ghamedi. Compare the above to his recent Taraaweeh recitation. Unless it is somebody else called Sa'd al Ghamedi.

8. abdulmuhsee

I don't find it strange, I actually thought the thread title said that and I had a good laugh at myself when I had a second take after listening to the video a couple times. I thought someone else would find the blunder funny too, but I suppose not.

edit: Also, I'm used to seeing lots of threads about criticism between scholars, so that's why I jokingly attributed the blunder to the atmosphere of the forum. I wasn't targetting anyone on the forum and had no ill will, but now I'm in a dour mood for instantly being jumped on, so perhaps there was something beyond humor to what I said.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  9. Hanif Muslim

Hanif Muslim Wa Ma Ana Min l-Mushrikin

Good call, Mr. Petals. It's a brother called (Shaykh) Yaasir bin Ahmad al-Faylakaawee. Click here to listen to his Qur'aanic recitation and here to listen to Hadeeth in MP3/RM.

It's not al-Ghaamidee and is another style! Anyway, nice clips/vids, but change the titles.

10. petal

petal iPetal

جزاك الله خيرا for clearing that up. I found it extremely annoying when people said it was Sa'd al Ghamedi - not aimed at Abdul Muntaqim :) (I'm a hardcore Ghamedite)

11. Hanif Muslim

Hanif Muslim Wa Ma Ana Min l-Mushrikin

وإياكم إن شاء الله I know exactly what you mean. I'm a fan too you see, have been for a long time. It's been posted here on IA three times - and I had to say something about it, lolz.

12. abuhannah

I didn't find any humour to what you said just took to it as a rye snipe at people here,''so perhaps there was something beyond humor to what I said.'',agreed hence my first post and tbh I will stick with my first interpretation of what you said,labess,salam..