Video Homosexuality is a great sin -Abu Bakar Safi ( Farsi/Dari lecture)

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by Firebrand Mullah, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kyE660FV8jc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Abu Turaab

Abu Turaab New Member

May Allah Curse All Homosexuals, and protect the muslim Ummah from them.

AMEEN !

3. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

AMEEN to that bro

4. Ahmad ibn Mājid

Ahmad ibn Mājid ذل من لا سيف له

Word to yo motha, ameen.

5. abu_zakariyia

abu_zakariyia New Member

aslamualykum

what does ' word to your motha (mother)' really mean..i am just wondering if it is an Islamically permissible expression..??

6. Ahmad ibn Mājid

Ahmad ibn Mājid ذل من لا سيف له

waalaykum salaam, not quite sure as to the real story behind the phrase but it's meaning is essentially "I agree," or "I'm in full agreement with you." I did however find this:

"An anachronistic corruption of the phrase "word to the mother", which was a popular reference to Africa or "The Motherland" during the late 1980s Afrocentric movement. While the replacement of "the" with "your" effectively obliterated the term's Afrocentric roots, it continued to be used in the same manner, that is, to express agreement."

7. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

What part of Afghanistan is he from? I am not familiar with his accent, i'm from Kabul and Jalalabad. But for an Afghan imam his knowledge is remarkable, wheres he from hollandistani?

8. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

I think he's from Kunar or Nuristan