Discussion in 'Helpers' Corner' started by Layth, May 27, 2008.

1. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

What happened to that website? It doesn't seem to be working anymore.
  2. just a guy

just a guy New Member

subhannaallaah, same thing happened to me...some sort of bandwidth issue...

all the reason for us to support (especially financially) such projects so that they are up and running at all times...i LOVED their audio lectures..inshaAllaah, i hope they get everything settled down...do they need contribution of some sort---if anyone knows?!?

i guess same question applies to this forum---alot of us have benefitted from this forum but it seems like only Abuz Z is maintaining this site---we should contribute just alittle if he or someone needs help. its a bit selfish on at least my part since i come here all the time and benefit but dont contribute in some way...

let us know for this site and hoor al ayn too...
  3. Abu Bubu

Abu Bubu well 'ard

The bandwidth has exceeded for the month, should be back up on the 1st of next month insha'Allah.
  4. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Yes, I totally agree brother. We shouldn't be freeloading.
  5. Zanooba

Zanooba New Member

Asalaamu Alaykom,

I have also noticed Kalamullah is down, It leaves me wondering if they are shut down because of the lectures Anwar Awlaki has on it? Any idea's???

I sincerely hope its just a bandwith issue but both sites basically mirrored each other in lectures, I find it hard to believe they could both be shut down, Allahu Alim
  6. Sharif

Sharif Transient Traveler

Wa 'Alaykum us-Salaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh,

There are few threads on this already: http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f20/kalamullah-hoor-al-ayn-down-35561/

Brother Abu Bubu said:

Please make du'aa sister!