How do I vote?

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by asharee_salafi, Apr 23, 2010.

1. asharee_salafi

asharee_salafi New Member

AS WR WB

Anti voters need not apply.

I am thinking of going LibDems this this time round. I know there is a Muslim website called youelect, but it does not give a bleeding clue on how to register and what is happening in each locality. If conservatiive are next in line, then I decided, I am going to go for LibDems.

Does anyone know how to a) register b) know whats happening in each locality.

Thanks.

2. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

As far as I know registrations for making shirk through empowering false gods [tawagheet] have now closed.

You now have another five years to cure your aqeedah insha Allah.

3. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. abumuwahid

^ it's the thought that counts bro. :) (Nice to see you posting again)

asharee is one of the brazen democracts on this forum. (The others are in hiding.)

5. asharee_salafi

Closed? Since when?

OK bro AM I know ur such a muwaahid and won;t vote, but you will pay taxes to shirki gods and pretend that you are forced.

But seriously, how do I register? Anyone?

6. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I would argue that having your wages garnished and willingly going into a voting booth to vote are quite different situations.

I would like to say, I am not here to argue with You... its up to You, what decisions You want to Make.

I would like to ask, how would you feel if the people you vote for make decisions that negatively affect Muslims ... ? I bring this argument up because from what I can see, you dont believe that voting is Haraam.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. abumuwahid

lol -

You're just parroting the same thrash as your jahil mate at 7cgen, who believes that the lawmakers in kuffar countries have a God given right to legislate. He said that the shariah does not apply to them.

What taxes do I pay?

Also bear in mind that it is your vote that empowers false gods who implement taxes in the first place!

8. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Voluntarily paying to make shirk and kufr is kufr al-Akbar isn't it?

9. abumuwahid

Can you break that down for me please.

So no Muslim is spared then, since we all, whether we live in london, paris, riyadh, afghanistan, somalia or sheshan have to pay some tax to some kafir government to procure goods.

Not even Osama Bin Laden and Ayman Al Dhawahiri are spared.

Moreover if this tax = kufr fatwa of ashari were true, then it is true for us all, including him and on top of that, his kufr is compounded because firstly he makes kufr/shirk by empowering Allahs rival's who legislate besides Him and two, he "makes more kufr by paying the taxes that keep them in power."

10. JMC

JMC Member

loooooooolllll

11. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

What dumbness (as is usual from you)

so you already have made up your mind to vote - BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHY OR FOR WHO??? What a weirdo.

12. B.A.S.E Jumper

B.A.S.E Jumper New Member

Wonder what would be said of the voluntary payment of the bus fare to reach the ballot box then bro!

Walk it.

13. B.A.S.E Jumper

B.A.S.E Jumper New Member

Maybe he was going to vote for the sake of Maslaha, the greatest of which reasonably would be to get the Armies of the Crusaders out of the Muslim Countries, and the BNP have said they would bring back the troops. So maybe he was voting BNP. GJDM.

Don't be too quick to judge Ashari Salafi

14. Philadelphee

Philadelphee <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

no thats not an extreme enough reason. nowhere ever in the seerah or classical islamic history of empire did the muslims ever say we will insult and disbelieve in our lord for the sake of getting our prisoners back or if you withdraw from our land and take your armies home! the qualities and attributes of allah alimighty are not a game of snakes and ladders. there has to be an extreme, very extreme extenuating reason to cast your vote. but this person wants to vote just for the hell of it! is this how you do in england? no wonder your name is asharee salafi!

15. Tisatashar

Tisatashar <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Ya Akhee! Ya Akhee! Ya Akhee! Islam is by intention. I'm sure Allah SWT will reward him appropriately as if he actually voted.

16. asharee_salafi

He said they have a God given right to legislate? Liar. He said that you can't expect them to rule by Islam when they are non Muslims, naturally. Thought that is quite obvious.

You ever paid taxes?

Voting does not empower false gods in the first place, esp when they are already there in the first place!

17. asharee_salafi

If you deem particpation kufr, then you paying taxes is kufr al akbar. You should go to lands more in line with Islam, such as Saudi-which is darul Islam. But I don't deem it kufr in the first place so the question need to apply to me, but more so the anti voting committe.

18. asharee_salafi

Yes, never in seerah/history and not today either.

19. Abu Treika

Abu Treika Magoo

voting lib dems or any other party in the u.k wont help us at all, dont waste your time bro and avoid voting as the issue is quite clearly ambiguous to say the least

20. asharee_salafi

well giving up taxes would be more inconvenient. but are you forced i.e its a life and death matter?

Most scholars dont believe its haram either. Other then the usual minority, who themselves live in the west and eat from the fruits of democracy, is there anyone that beleives its kufr/shirk??

Well in my area, the BNP seems to be on the rise so my vote is locally. As for who takes power, then Im sure theyw ill all have policies we do disagree with anyway because of there non Islam. If I however do vote and I make a mistake, then thats politics for you, you win some and you lose some. You just go for what is apparent and you can't always predict the decisions you make. I think sh safar also made a mistake...

But one thing I won't do is sit and be inactive and spend the rest of my life on a forum talking..talking...talking ( not mentioning any names ABU MUWAAHID lol). Most of the effort from those who build masjids, schools, institutions never comes from the anti voting lobby, there effort on a whole is sitting about all day long and using the facilities that many Muslims strive for. For instance, what have mojo cult nutcases and HTB (hizbut tahrir BRITISH) ever done for Islam esp in the west. Historically for instance hizbut tahrir have been against islamic schools, masjids, charity organisations etc now they admit concede they was wrong ( better yet, deny they had these stances) and now they are telling us how to run them! in fact...historically they have been pro voting, azzam tamimi documents how they went for elections in palestine and lost against the communists! lol.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010