I am actually Bashar al-Asad

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by illuminated eye am, Aug 3, 2012.

1. illuminated eye am

illuminated eye am New Member

I have decided to create this thread to expose the atrocities committed by both sides in the Syrian conflict. This thread is necessary as so far the threads available are one sided and we all can safely say that there is two sides to every story. Since I am all for open dialogue and constructive discussion post material which is in support of your view and side.

Salam

2. illuminated eye am

3. AbuMubarak

AbuMubarak Well-Known Member

Re: Syrian Conflict (Two sides to a story)

honestly, i dont trust you

i am watching a feeble attempt by bashar supporters to paint the mujahideen as equally guilty as his thugs

i dont think there is anyone on earth who would say the rebel-side doesnt has acted perfectly, i wonder how i would respond if i captured the people guilty of slaughtering my family, raping my daughter, requiring people to "worship bashar". i may even transgress in how i deal with them, i hope i would not anger my Lord in doing so

but lets look at the cause of both sides

what would you say the rebel side (in general) are fighting for and what would you say bashar's people are fighting for?

4. AbuMubarak

AbuMubarak Well-Known Member

i was just looking thru youtube, there are quite a few new videos "showing the other side"

and i will even give you the benefit of agreeing that zionists, americans, freemasons, illuminati MAY have added fuel to the fire, but that doesnt change the fact of my first question

what are the people rebelling against? and what are bashar's people fighting for?
    "

Layth and leo like this.
  5. Dhulqarnen

Dhulqarnen Alhamdulilah for Islam

the issue of illuminati has become like danger flu...one person whent to deep in this and started making scholars as mason...so he whent more and more deep and he said abu hanifa rahimullah was illuminati !!!???...Allahu mustean...

they way they present the fact of illuminati are fixed in that way that can decive minds of people...we know that mason groups etc exist, but making this things so big-it only helps thos groups more, it makes them more big in eyes of people, in fatc they are not like that and they dont have the influence as people claim...

dont know if you are muslims, but stay away from this things, practis Quran and sunnah if you are muslim, and dont worry about kufars traps, we need to be informed about their moving and what they doo etc, but dont go in extreme... Allah says " they make plans and Allah makes plans, Allah is the best planer" , we need to worry about our actions acording to Quran and sunah as sahaba practis it...there where always kufars that where planning to achive their goals, its nothing new this issue with illuminati...

practising islam is the cure for everything, its our shield, our succces for our goals....

people are simply fighintg against ruler who is kafir and killer and opresor...its according to Quran and sunnah to do that

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    umais likes this.
  6. illuminated eye am

Please stick to the topic in question, this thread is not about the illuminate and freemasons stop trying to derail the discussion.

Kind regards

7. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

This is like those idiots who blame "both sides" equally in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. It's like when "the international community" was calling for both sides to show restraint, as Israel was killing thousands of women and children in Gaza.

One has to be extremely sick and twisted (or a Rafidhi), to claim that both sides are equal in Syria. And unlike losers like you, most of us have a memory span that goes back more than a year, and we know what our brothers and sisters have endured for the past 40 years, and what they went through at the beginning of this revolution.

8. mahmud87

mahmud87 New Member

Don't want to discuss your brotherhood?

9. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

Shia's are known for their diplomatic taqiyya nature jump to here and there take sides

10. illuminated eye am

These rebels are a few thousand men consisting of foreign insurgents. If the people wanted Assad gone they would have disposed of Assad long time ago. However, the people don't want assad gone, it's a few supported by the wahabi saudis that want to overthrow the government. So moving on to your question, Assad is fighting for the power his dad handed to him and the rebels are fighting a supposed "democracy" backed by kaffirs states such as the US, Britain and of course the wahabi's.

BBC News - Obama signs order to 'support Syrian rebels'

CIA authorised to offer intelligence support to Syrian rebels - Telegraph

Ambushes and air strikes as Syrian regime fight rebels street-by-street to gain possession of Aleppo - Middle East - World - The Independent

Exclusive: Arab states arm rebels as UN talks of Syrian civil war - Middle East - World - The Independent

11. illuminated eye am

I ask you, why are the wahabi leaders of Qatar and Saudi arming the rebels but refuse to acknowledge Palestinian suffering? It may have something to do with the leader being a alawi shia, it doesn't matter if you are a kaffir or a yahudi you can oppress muslims, but make sure you are not a shia or else the great wahabi arabia will get involved.

12. illuminated eye am

Refrain from using insults it's the month of ramadan fear Allah wahabi.

13. illuminated eye am

Bring forth proof of what you accuse me of or else keep your thoughts to yourself.

Kind regard

14. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Those fighting assad are:-
    Salafis,
    Ikhwanis,
    Sufis,
    and other sects (chritians, secularist etc).

Had this troll been a Ikhwani or sufi, he would have not condemned just salafis (aka wahabis)..
    Had this troll been a cross-worshipper, he would have used the term muslim terrorist and not wahabis..

Which leaves us to only one option...he is a dirty bashar worshipper filthy RAFIDI as rawafid are the only ones who include all these people under the term wahabi, whether he is salafi, sufi, ikhwani or christian, you are wahabi if you fight rafidah or refute their ugly shaytanic believes.

So stop wasting time and go save your god bashar, yal-rafidi!

While he can insult Allah by calling his creatures wahab. Pathetic kafir rafidi.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Ibn malik, leo and Layth like this.
  15. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

Instead of wasting your time trying to make excrement look and smell good, I think you should keep an eye on this:

Interactive: Tracking Syria's defections - Syria Defections - Al Jazeera English

It's the 'chickens coming home to roost' meter for you.

- Inshallah, soon the Shia/Alawi occupation of Syria will be over and Iran's right arm will be broken forever.

16. illuminated eye am

Salam Brother,

Where is your proof that the rebels consist of all these different groups? Lastly, where in my posts have I stated that the rebels consist of only wahabi's? I am sure I said the rebels are backed by wahabi's (saudi et al) through military aid and I never once mentioned that they consist of EXCLUSIVELY WAHABI. Is this what people do on these forums, accuse someone of something they never said? Fear Allah on this holy month of Ramadan and repent.

kind regards

17. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah Well-Known Member

On one side you have Kaffir Alawite on the other side you have sunni Muslims defending their homes.
    Well, decide yourself who you trust the most.

Ibn malik, leo and umar bin khatab like this.
  18. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

You're an even greater fool than I thought if you think the leaders of Qatar and Saudi are "our leaders". We consider them to be as filthy as that dog nasrushaytaan.

19. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

You're a hypocrite. You slander Muslims left right and centre, but when you're given a dose of your own medicine, then you cry foul and remember Allah.

leo and umar bin khatab like this.
  20. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

Rafidi where was your Iran when Afghanistan was getting bombed or Iraq. Never in their life they would fire a single bullet at their brother Jews.

Where were your ilk when Palestine was attacked did they send their rats to protect Palestine or its just they can protect their slave Assad. Too much to talk but nothing to do in reality is your sect trait.