I need these Muhammad Qutb books

Discussion in 'Helpers' Corner' started by FARAN, Jun 28, 2010.

1. FARAN

FARAN New Member

Asslam u Alaikum!
    I need the translations of the following books by Muhammad Qutb, help plz, it is very urgent.

★ ''Shubuhāt Hawla al-Islām'' (literally "Misconceptions about Islam") (''Islam: The Misunderstood Religion'') ISBN 0-686-18500-5

★ ''Dirāsāt fī al-nafs al-insānīyah''.[1963?] (''Studies in human psychology'') BP166.73 .Q8 Arab

★ ''Hal nahnu Muslimūn'' (''Are we Muslims?'') al-Qāhirah : Dār al-Shurūq, 1980, ISBN 977-705-981-7

★ ''al-Insān bayna al-māddīyah wa-al-Islām.'' (''Man between the Material World and Islam'') B825 .Q8 (Orien Arab)

★ ''al-Sahwah al-Islāmīyah'' (''The Islamic Resurgence'')(al-Qāhirah : Maktabat al-Sunnah, 1990)

★ ''Jahiliyat al-qarn al-`ishrin'' (''Jahiliyya of the Twentieth Century''), 292 p. ; 23 cm. al-Qahirah : Dar al-Shuruq, ; ISBN 977-733-606-3

★ ''The Concept of Islam and Our Understanding of It''

★ ''The Future is for Islam''

★ ''Islam and the Crisis of the Modern World'' 28 p. ; published by The Islamic Foundation, 1979. ISBN: 0-86037-047-X

jazakum Allah Khiar
  2. Sharif

Sharif Transient Traveler

3. FARAN

FARAN New Member

Jazak Allah for the link to the first book, may anybody help for the others???
  4. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

5. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

not exactly the same thing, but some of Sh. Ali al-Timimi's lectures were based on titles by Muhammad Qutb, and are worth checking out, such as Jahiliyyah in the 20th Century.
    AbdulHaqq52 likes this.
  6. FARAN

FARAN New Member

but why can I not get these books in english, are they not translated to english?
  7. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

Is this even available ? I can't seem to find it on the net...
  8. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Tuwaylib likes this.
  9. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

Tuwaylib likes this.
  10. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

JazakAllahu khair bro, I have been looking for this for a while...

Re-listening to Sh. Ali's stuff revives one's spirit but also makes one depressed at what has happened to the da'wah in the West.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    Layth likes this.
  11. AbdulHaqq52

AbdulHaqq52 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Assalamu alaikum,

Jazakallah khair for posting these links. Masha'Allah Shaikh Ali Al-Tamimi is a very powerful speaker. I just searched the Internet to find out what he is doing now. I was so sad when I found out he was in prison.
  12. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

Is there a part 2 to this? It seems the lecture was incomplete.
  13. ibniftikhar

ibniftikhar New Member

I second that. Listening to his old lectures make me nostalgic. I truly miss the glory days of Salafiyyah (90s). Here is the full lecture: http://islamiclectures.us/audio/AT/AT - Jahiliyyah at the End of the 20th Century.mp3