Ibn Taymiyyah's Istighfar

Discussion in 'Helpers' Corner' started by FortisFides, Oct 6, 2011.

1. FortisFides

FortisFides New Member

As salaamu aleikum,

I have been looking for online copy of this book (Ibn Taymiyyah's Istigfar) in English but cannot find it anywhere. Anyone know if it is even available online or do I need to buy it from a shop?

Jazaakum Allaah khairan!
    Wa salaam
  2. خالد

خالد New Member

Wa Aleikum Salaam.

I've searched for it on many websites and haven't found it. So looks like it's not available online, either that or it's very well hidden! Allahu'Alam.
  3. FortisFides

FortisFides New Member

Yes, same here, I only found articles based on the book. I still wait for a while before buying it online insha Allaah. No Islamic bookstores near by. Insha Allaah someone would find it. Jazaaka Allaah khairan for trying to help.
  4. C.i.B.

C.i.B. <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

5. FortisFides

FortisFides New Member

Jazaakum Allaah khairan, but this is not e-book. I wanted to read it online. Thank you for the link! May Allaah reward you for your kindness. Aamin. Maybe I have to buy it then.
  6. C.i.B.

C.i.B. <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Ah soz didnt read your original post properly. Im pretty sure that there are extracts of the book copy and pasted, but Ive yet to find a complete e-book. May be, if you dont fancy buying it, track down as many pasted bits as you can? Bit long winded but at least you have the option now Alhamdulilah
  7. FortisFides

FortisFides New Member

No problem, insha Allaah I will find a full copy of the book. We, some sisters are doing some translation project on this book and need the original to doublecheckin insha Allaah. Jazaakum Allaah khairan for all the help and advices!