intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan killed?

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by walid, Jul 22, 2012.

1. walid

walid New Member

I don't know if it's true but press Tv reports the following;

"A blast has hit the builing of Saudi intelligence service in Riyadh, killing deputy of the newly-appointed intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan, according to reports.

The explosion took place on Sunday when Bin Sultan’s deputy was entering the building, Yemen's al-Fajr Press quoted eyewitnesses as saying.

Saudi media have so far refrained from showing any reaction to the blast. "

SF/MA

PressTV - Blast hits Saudi intelligence building, killing deputy spy chief

2. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

You always have to take PressTv with a pinch of salt. It will be great if it is true.

You were referring to Bandar Bush, correct.

[​IMG]

JustAnotherAnas likes this.
  3. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

Press TV is always full of outlandish pieces like this and they seem to have no shame in being proved wrong time and time again.

I am not saying they are wrong here, but the truth is that it is very hard to believe anything that comes from that source.

JustAnotherAnas likes this.
  4. hameed

hameed Member

I dont know about prince bandar bin sultan but i heard a lot about bandar bush.

abumuwahid likes this.
  5. drkjke

drkjke New Member

i also raed this news.but when i saw the source to be rafdi shia irani press tv i knew it was false.
    rafdis religion endorses and encourages lying.so it must not surprise you.
    its the only religion in world that gives you glad tidings of reward for lying (taqya) and fornication (mutaa)

6. Mehdi Hasan Sheikh

Mehdi Hasan Sheikh Well-Known Member

A brother recently told me that Bandar was in jail for trying to kill and take over from Abdullah. He heard it from people in Madinah. Allaah knows if its really true.

7. journeyman

journeyman Banned

I can assure you he is alive and well.

He's currently active helping mujahedeen in Syria

8. imuslim

imuslim Active Member

He is the son of a slave woman and was always looked down by the rest of family including his father. His mother I believe was from Africa. He has grudge against the rest of the brothers and once wanted to participate in a coup against the rest of the family to make a quick rise to power. As far as I know he was and still is under house arrest, so I am not sure as to when he was made intelligence chief which the article suggests. I hope he is dead, but most likely he isn't knowing it came from pressTV.

Source - Word of mouth from reliable sources.