Iraqi shiates in London celebrate the Death of the Prophets wife

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by abu hadeed, Aug 22, 2012.

1. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

2. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Clear as day.May they go to the narr for saying such vulgarity..

Abu-Asiya, Abu_Jannah, drkjke and 6 others like this.
  3. I think we should remove the 'a' and 'e'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pluma, abul hafsa, Layth and 6 others like this.
  4. leo

leo Well-Known Member

The rafidhis of Pakistan even prepare effigies of our noble personalities in their houses secretly and ....... on 10th muharram. This was stated by a rafidhi on a shia forum.

May the curse of Allah Almighty on these filthiest enemies of Islam.

5. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

May Allah destroy these cursed creatures, Aaammeeen.

leo and abul hafsa like this.
  6. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

where are the ALM brothers when needed? disrupting this event and out shouting these filthy shi'a is right up their street

leo and The.Joshua.Redux like this.
  7. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

We haven't heard anything much from them at all recently, alhamdulillah.

leo likes this.
  8. maaqib

maaqib اصبر

I pray that Allah's Curse, Anger, Wrath and Punishment befalls on these dogs and they are made an Aayah for the rest of their bastard brothers.

9. al-suyuufi

al-suyuufi Naql-head

As Ibn Taymiya said, "Glory be to Allah who made an entire nation (the Shia) to curse Abu Bakr and Umar so that they (Abu Bakr and Umar) may receive their (the Shia's) rewards." (or something very similar) - the same goes for Aaishah in sha Allah.

10. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

from their accents i can tell that they are Iraqi rawafidhaa dogs.Most of Yasser Manouk's followers are weed smoking, alchoholic Iraqi teenagers who have nothing better to do than stand on street corners all day, his temple in Cricklewood is like a youth club.

11. drkjke

drkjke New Member

yes last year or before that in seraiki area of pakistan (where shia are very strong) effigies of some sahaba etc were taken on streets and burnt by these shia.when few sunnis protested against this than instead of arresting shia,s ,they were arrested ,if i remember correctly.this is common happening as pakistani government belongs to shia qadianis and baraialvis (barailavis also have similar to shia beliefs).
    also in seraiki area a baab e omar made by sunnis was also damaged by shias.but no case was registered against shia.
    altaf husain the ugly leader of mqm also is shia whose party is murdering sunni ulema,s in karachi etc on daily bases

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    al-omari, abuhannah and leo like this.
  12. leo

leo Well-Known Member

DON Altaf appeared in Pakistani media yesterday and criticized shia killing

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OIJThcCZWtI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He never mentioned about sunni killings in Karachi. Two days ago, Muslims coming out of three mosques after offering their prayers were fired upon, leading to shahadat of 9 Muslims in one night. The maximum deaths to Muslims have occurred in his own city Karachi but he remains silent about it.

abuhannah likes this.
  13. Sibawayh alFarsi

Sibawayh alFarsi اللهم صلي على سيدنا محمد

I know Akhi, I understand their accent, we Arab Iranians have the same accent. Anyway, this Mukhannath Yasser has gathered a bunch of kids around him, just look at their revert videos, a bunch of kids, morons who can't even pronounce their beloved salavaaaat. Most of them are clean shaven and look like Jews:

http://gift2shias.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/goatrawafid1.png

They've got a half-french half-Iranian Rafidi priest too (he hold a speech on that filthy occasion), his name is CYRUS, a PROPER MAJOOSI name! And then there is of course Yassir the Mukhannath, Khaneeth voice Al-Habeeb. The coward acted big with his stupid challenge to all Sunni scholars to debate on the issue if 'Aaisha is a Muslima! He (like all Rafidah priests) tries hard to avoid to debate on the topic of Imamah and Tawheed, cause he knows they are Mushriks and their Asl of their Deen (Imamah) is no where in the Qur'an. Shaykh Al Wesabi from the blessed land of Yemen as CHALLENGED him before Ramadhan to debate on IMAMAH LIVE, but the coward rejected.

Anyway bro, their temple is not in cricklewood anymore they moved long time ago to NEASDEN:

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

ayub57 likes this.
  14. Abul Qa'qa

Abul Qa'qa طوبى للشام

^ That temple is huge. The UK government seems to be paying well. Tahir al-Qadri and the other goofy sufi's got short-changed big-time.

May the curse of Allaah, the malaa'ikah, and all of mankind, be upon the rawaafid.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    Sibawayh alFarsi likes this.
  15. al-omari

al-omari Well-Known Member

Bro. Sibawayh. do the Ahwazi Arab Raafidha share the same hatred towards the Shaykhan like the Iraqi or Khaleeji Raafidha?

16. Sibawayh alFarsi

Sibawayh alFarsi اللهم صلي على سيدنا محمد

I am not Ahwazi Akhi (if you thought so), I am Tehrani, we are Persianized Arabs, we mostly hail from Bani Abbas, especially in the south. I know why you asking this question, since many Ahwazi activists go into EXTREMES by claiming that although most Ahwazis are originally Shias (except some Badous), yet Ahwazi's (even the Shias they claim) don't have the cursing culture, because their 'Uroobah just prevents them from doing so. Loads of tosh if you ask me. Yeah, today the Ahwazis hate the Shia religion, especially the youth, and even those who are Shia are not as extreme as the lunatics of Iraq, Bahrain etc. but at the end of the day, Ahwazis don't have more 'Uroobah than the likes of the Bani TAMIM (!) Rawafidh in Iraq and Kuweit (yes there are Bani Tamim Rawafidh!!!).

Ya3ni they are not more Arab than them. There are ancient Arab tribes in Iraqi/Kuweit that are Rafidah (especially in Iraq, since many Shia in Kuweit are Arabised Persians) and as you know these Arabs are one of the most fanatic Rawafidh in the world, so the Ahwazi argument of 'Uroobah is a bit exaggerated, although there might be some truth in it. Anyways, there is a Qa3ida no one can deny, Rafidism is a MILLAH, in fact a RACE (it mutates you if you believe in it), I've seen all sorts of Rafidis, White, Black, Arab, Persian etc. ones, and they are like one retarded nation, hence you will find the following in AL AHWAZ too:

[video=youtube;1Q6gIj5ZAuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6gIj5ZAuM&feature=plcp[/video]

(Did you listen what the half naked ape said? He said il3an 3omarhom. Khamenei invited Bassam Al-Karbala'i and other Iraqi pagans to Khuzestan/Arabestan province (most Ahwazis call it ARABESTAN, this was the name of the province for centuries till the racist first Pahlavi Shah changed it, and the Majoosi Mullahs of course did not changed the name back. Yes Al-Fali received a shower of shoes by Ahwazi youth, and most Ahwazi youth HATE the Rawafidh and many turned Sunnah, but not all, there are still many Rawafidh in Al Ahwaz, and a religious Rafidi is a Rafidi be it a chinese or Ahwazi one, makou farq.)

Also many Ahwazis (thanks to Rafidism in action, the crimes of the Ayadollars and the Iranian regime etc.) did become Sunnah, this is true, in fact approved by the Iranian Islamophobic die-hard Majoos in America are worried as hell about how the Arabs in Ahwaz are turning to "Wahhabis" (there are recently some discussion about that on their channels), and even the Rafidi clergy is shaking, the latest news:

Question to Sunnies ONLY: What if a Sunni scholar quoted Shia books? - Page 2 - Muslims vs Shias - [English] - Haq Char Yaar ::: Islamic Discussion Forum

You read it? If their Ayadollar$ are openly worried about what's going among the Arabs of Iran, then salamah on Rafidism.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    al-omari likes this.
  17. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

hopefully that's where their going to end up..