Video Is There A Place For Gay Muslims?

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by DhulQarNain, Oct 5, 2009.

1. DhulQarNain

DhulQarNain براهيم الامزيغي

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Abu Idris Al-Albani

Abu Idris Al-Albani New Member

H to the E to the double L to the NO!
  3. Traveler

Traveler New Member

4. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Short answer from me: if they keep their evil inclination secret and fight them: yes, if they expose them: no.
  5. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Couple of sparks and this thread will light up like a Christmas tree..
  6. DhulQarNain

Did you watch the clip?
  7. petal

petal iPetal

I am observing restraint of a very severe nature :D
  8. abuhannah

9. hshad

hshad New Member

A good reply by Dr. Jackson. However, he should have added that those who say you have to make a space for gays (i.e. accept homosexuality in Islam) then those people are not Muslims.
  10. AbuMubarak

AbuMubarak Well-Known Member

an alcoholic muslim would never want muslims to accept his sin

an adulterous muslim would never want muslims to accept his sin

a drug addict muslim would never want muslims to accept his sin

whats with these "gay muslims" wanting muslims to accept their sin?

methinks there is no such thing as a gay muslim, methinks there are gays who say they are muslim trying to garner more global support for their deviancy, since everyone hates muslims today, now is the time to help in the reform of islam and as they chop away at other parts of islam, lets add this part too
  11. DhulQarNain

Why are you brothers freaking out?!
    Haven't you ever met a homosexual who claimed to be Muslim?
    BTW: Do you agree with Dr Jackson's comparison of adulterers & winedrinkers with homosexuals?
  12. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

No I havent, Have you? Relate the experience if you could.
  13. abuhannah

?..tbh we are all quite chilled out..
  14. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I prayed next to people who stank of cigarette smoke, people who mixed quite freely with women (dates, lunches, etc).

How would you feel to pray in front of the person who you know is essentially have a desire for your behind?

Would you like to create a 3rd, homo section for him (in addition to br and sis sections) in the Masjid?
  15. DhulQarNain

Basically, i wouldn't be shocked to meet such a Muslim.
    But do you agree with Dr Jackson that they are still Muslim, just as the adulterer and winedrinker is?
  16. DhulQarNain

It would be strange, no doubt.
    But do you agree with the brother that they are still Muslim?
  17. abuhannah

If my memory serves me right there is a long thread about this topic on here already?..
  18. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

Generally I would agree with dr. jackson excluding his comment about an inclination to homosexuality. An inclination to that is against the fitrah and absolutely nasty. If someone told you he had inclinations of that act would'nt that freak you out? And no I wouldn't be comfortable with making a place for these diseased people until they see a Muslim Psychiatrist.

Also, the act itself is a sin but if he thinks its ok or that Allah loves them and created them that way as many of these 'Queer muslim' groups say than that is outright apostasy and cannot be tolerated.
  19. DhulQarNain

Which homosexual does NOT think God created him this way, with sexual attraction to the same sex...?
    Considering this, i might even have to disagree with the Dr on this.
    I mean, i don't think winedrinkers & adulterers can claim or even think that what they are doing is ok in the sight of Allâh, because this would constitute apostasy, right?
  20. Awakened

Awakened New Member

lol, but true. if men and women are seperated in masjid then surely a homo should be reomved from the mens section.