Is there special jewelry boxes in jannah?

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Soul, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Soul

Soul Banned

Do muslim women get special unique jewelry boxes in jannah?

2. Bint Mahmood

Bint Mahmood Well-Known Member

Salaam alaykum

If they desire it then why not :)?

Dhulqarnen likes this.
  3. Soul

Soul Banned

Oh Goody!

Wa Laikum As Salam

Dhulqarnen likes this.
  4. Dhulqarnen

Dhulqarnen Alhamdulilah for Islam

whatever muslims whant, they can have it there, but a person is satisfied there only with things he see, subhanAllah, rivers, trees, all green beaty

UmmAyaah likes this.
  5. For men too, inshallah

6. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

Oh well its Jannah it would be beyond your imagination so you won't even want a jewellery box may be

7. Soul

Soul Banned

I want my own store and all the perfumes and jewlery and a credit card with my name on it! In jannah

8. Muslim1

Muslim1 Active Member

al salam alaikum wa rahmatu ALLAHi wa baraktuhu Muslims

InshaALLAH if i go Jannah, I would like (as of now)

me in a dress in a quiet, but beautiful area, like green grass, sun and just a.niceplace mashaALLAH, no cars, no humans, nothing

i dont want to be.confused about anything, thinking too much about something or cold or whatever, just calm, warm and.nice.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  9. akhook

akhook New Member

One thing I heard in a lecture about Jannah is that muslims' hearts would be one, meaning no anger, no ill feelings, nothing but love and happiness and stuff. To me that seems like one of the best things you could have.

UmmAyaah and Muslim1 like this.
  10. UmmAyaah

UmmAyaah New Member

I also read somewhere that in Jannah you dont even have to ask for something...if you just think about it..or intend it..you get it. subhanAllah subhanAllah. may Allah grant us all jannah and keep us away from the hellfire.

Muslim1 likes this.