Jazaak Allahu Khair!!

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by janathi, Apr 21, 2006.

1. janathi

janathi New Member

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakhathu!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"></font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Well, I didn't really know how else to thank you brothers and sisters for the beautiful Articles that are on this site Masha'Allah hence I created this thread!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">I just want to say JAZAAK ALLAHU KHAIR! to you all Insha'Allah !</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">and .May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) indeed reward each and every one of you with the best things in this life and especailly in the Akhirah, May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) indeed shower immence amounts of Baraka, and reward you all with immence happiness in this life and especially in the Akhirah!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">and May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) grant you all success in this life and in the hereafter Ameen!!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">I have indeed benifited alot from the Articles and information on this site! I feel very blessed! please continue to post them!!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4"> Insha'Allah May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) also reward you all for your efforts Ameen!</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Take Care, Your little sister in Islam</font></p>

<font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif" size="4">Wa'alaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakhathu!</font></p>

2. Green Heart

Green Heart New Member

Ameen. Its great we can help each other. Alhamdulillah. Indeed keep up the good work, insha'Allah.</p>