Kuwait: The prince's conversion to christianity

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu_Jannah, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah Well-Known Member

Abdullah declared: “First of all, I fully agree with the distribution of this audio file and I now declare that if they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus Christ and be with him for all eternity.” In this statement, the prince demonstrates his awareness of the fate in store for a martyr of the faith, according to Christian doctrine. The television channel stated that Abdullah is a member of the royal family, and that he recently renounced his faith in Islam and became a Christian, without specifying which particular branch of Christianity he had chosen. After stating his full name, the prince declared: “I will accept whatever they do to me, because the truth in the Bible has guided me towards the right path.”

Kuwait: The prince's mysterious conversion - Vatican Insider

wurood likes this.
  2. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

edit: was mistaken

Not surprised that one of the tawagheet turned into a Christian.

3. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

member of the royal family doesn't necessarily mean he is a taghoot, as the gulf royal families have many members, most of them far away from rulership or judging.

also, lets take this report with a pinch of salt...

all we have is an audio file, with no verification, and a source which is from the christians who are known liars. Subhanallaah I have met over 30 'ex-muslims' and only a handful genuine, the rest liars who are easy to expose.

of the genuine few, only two came from families who might have been upon tawhid, the rest ex-rafadi or ex-brailwee so never upon islam in the first place to become apostates.

4. AnonyMousey

AnonyMousey Student of Life

This story has been around for a while, but as far as I know, is not true.

Striving4Sunnah and Abu_Jannah like this.
  5. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

yes you are right

6. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

There may be those who are not involved with ruling but they nevertheless are part of and show loyalty to the family/tribe. They enjoy the perks and are silent about all the kufr and corruption that they see day and night.

Is this the way of the believers.

Absolutely not.

7. Abu Saalehah

I never argued it was, and yes they are unjustly consuming the wealth of the muslims but we have a duty to be just when we differ and dispute.

'Umar, leo, Musaafira and 1 other person like this.
  8. خالد

خالد New Member

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f18/kuwait-the-princes-mysterious-conversion-55717/

Funniest (and fraudest) "ex-Muslim" in the world:

Ergun Caner

'Umar likes this.
  9. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Its more than just them usurping the wealth of the Muslims.

It's a whole if culture of ruling by kufr, being corrupt and allying with mushrikeen against Muslims.

And yes, we are just when we point fingers at all of them, not just the ones on top.

Allah did not just condemn Firawn. He condemned his hosts too.

The Sahaba did not just fight the tribal leaders of the apostate tribes. They fought the whole tribe, except those who spoke out or who left their tribe.

10. Abu Saalehah

11. drkjke

drkjke New Member

kuwaits royal family by a scheme incited iraq to attack it and later paved way for entry of kufar forces in arab.
    if these evil people convert en masse to jew religion i wont even than be surprised

12. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Ahmad Deedat said that the highest number of people who converted to Christianity were in the Punjab region right after the British left.

13. makkawi

makkawi New Member

back in 1980s Kuwait had 224 Christian family which was not even 1% of kuwait's population and today we have more than 8% . wonder when will these kuwaitis come to Meltdown Salafi Saudi Arabia to preach them Christianity. Probably first one to convert would be Walid ibn Talal ibn Abdul Aziz al Saud backed by Salafi scholars.

GCC nationals can buy land anywhere in the GCC member countries. Wait till you will hear breaking news Christian Kuwaitis and Hindu Emiratis buying property in Makkah and Madinah. Oberoi hotel just across haram in Madinah already owned by some Hindu.

14. Abu Kamel

Abu Kamel <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Yes, there are likely many cryptic Christian converts within the Khaleej.
    But that lends to the nature of the matter: does it matter if the ruler is a Muslim or not when he is implementing kufr, obeying and allying with the kufar against Islam, waging war on Islam, upholding munkar and repressing maroof?

Does it really matter if he 'pretends' to pray salah if all the above is true?
    Eid prayers in the Khaleej results in 1000s of people formally greeting ruling family members. Long lines of people tend to approach and greet family heads. How many of them are secretly Christian among the ruling families, and among the visitors?

If kufr dominates, and only the trappings of Islam exist, then who are we fooling?

Certainly not Allah SWT. He will expose the disbelievers. HE will also put to the test those who only say they believe when in truth they are hypocrites destined for the lowest pits of Hell.

And that's what's going on here. The hypocrites in every heirarchy, every group, every structure of the Muslim world are being tested, forced to reveal their hypocricy- or belief- and exposed. This is an inevidability of our time.

[TMQ 29:2-4]

Umm DJ-N likes this.
  15. Abu Saalehah

the 8% christians are immigrant workers and they are never given citizenship. its next to impossible for a muslim immigrant to get citizenship, nevermind a kafir.

as well as this in kuwait, the main da'wah organisation over there is geared up specifically to give da'wah to christians and hindus from the philipines and india and I witnessed several shahadahs just in the 1 month I was there visiting.

if you are going to make these sort of comments do a little research first, otherwise you just come across as foolish and ignorant.

16. AnonyMousey

The majority of Christians in Kuwait are not locals, but foreigners - the majority of them being Christian Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Egyptians, and Lebanese.

It is not Christianity we need to worry about; it is atheism. There are far more Kuwaitis from "Muslim" families who are agnostic or outright atheist, and the numbers are growing with every generations.

walid likes this.
  17. makkawi

makkawi New Member

The discussion is about ARAB KUWAITI NATIONALS not expats who come to work and live in kuwait.

Check yourself with KUWAIT 2011 CENSUS, those 224 KUWAITI ARAB CONVERTED CHRISTIANS from 1980 have risen to become a significant number in the population. There is Jew as well.

How many of you know about Emirati Arab Hindus ?? Hindus who came 300 years ago to Emirates were given nationality in the last 80 years. They have their own ARAB Hindu temple.

18. AnonyMousey

Dude, do you even LIVE in Kuwait or the UAE? The reality on the ground is alHamdulillah a bit better than what you're insinuating.

19. خالد

خالد New Member

Salaam Aleikum.

Is there no punishment for ridda in Kuwait?

20. Abu Saalehah

you are clearly not actually going to bother researching before shooting your mouth off are you?

the 200 or so christian kuwaiti citizens are from about 12 families, of turkish and syrian origin who happened to be off long standing residence in kuwait when they were handing out passports.

as far as I am aware, there have been no increases to this and apostasy is still a crime in kuwait.

the 8% qouted in official statistics obviously include this 200 or so, but it is overwhelmingly immigrants, not these handful of historical christian families.

once again, you make yourself appear ignorant and foolish.