laws on guns in USA is close to sharia?

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Abdullah al-Shishani, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  2. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Asalamualaykum,

It was really good how they got those semi automatic pistols to fire on full auto impressive.

Yeah and that shotgun would look great on my mantle piece lol.

mind you Id be lucky to fire a air rifle here in the uk

3. intissar

intissar New Member

In my neighbourhood last week a couple was shot. The news read a "drug deal gone bad ?"
    In another incident last week a policeman shot a driver who sat in his parked car, thinking he had a gun.
    This evening I had to go back inside as I heard gunshots frome somewhere in the neighbourhood.

This is the daily life in an armed society - life in an unarmed society is far more peaceful than that.

Intissar

4. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

Your right sister . In uk we dont hear shots being fired like in America where Gun laws are far too relaxed.

But in some Muslim countries the nationals own guns , but you only hear them being used on happy occasions like weddings, and when someone returns back from Hajj. It's all about the people who own them isn't it .

5. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

in some Muslim countries the nationals own guns ................

however in the US owning a gun is not enough, it is 'the right to bear arms' (usaully against another) that is most important to them!

6. Die for Allah

salam

What's really crazy is the fact that bullet proof vests are outlawed in the us from what Ive heard.

7. abu dujanah

abu dujanah New Member

asalamu alaykum.

ad deen is naseehah.

i was looking through the forum and i saw this and i thought id just say something even though you probably never nment it in that way.
    but some advice ,be creful of your words because to say any part law of usa is close to sharia is kufr, and to like their laws is kufr even if it agrees with the shariah like imaam shafi'i said. any kufr laws which disagrees with the sahriah is kufr and any laws which agrees with it is also kufr.
    because these are manmade laws and laws of taghut regimes. and one of the negations of emaan is to see there laws as equal or better or to prefer it or just to agree with it.

plz dont take it in the wromng way and maybe you never knew or maybe you just didnt realise it.
    may Allah guide us all. ameen!

8. Wa aleykum assalam,

Jzk Allahu khair akhee, I did know that its kufr, but I wasnt really thinking that its something like this, I thought this was more of an administrative thing, like traffic regulations or rules of driving etc., I will just in case edit my message insha Allah, but do you think that this apllies to these kinds of things? i.e. Do you think that its haram/kufr to say for example that, the laws of free education are good, or laws of free healthcare, or the speed limit etc.?

9. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

Bro, that's a bit of a jump, isn't it?

If a person likes certain law in the US because it is close to the Sharia, this is a sign of Iman and not kufr! Because his love is based on Shara'i reason.

If a person likes certain law in the US because he just thinks it is good, while it does not contradict the Sharia, then it is absolutely permissible.

If a person likes cetain law in the US because he just thinks it's good, while it contradicts the Sharia then yes, that would be kufr.

We can't make blanket statements like: whoever likes any US law, even if it happens to agree with the Sharia 100% is guilty of kufr!

10. abu dujanah

abu dujanah New Member

asalamu alaykum akhi

sorry i think you mis understood me, like i said i dont know what you ment by it it was just advice to be careful next time on the wording.

As far as i know it is kufr to like their laws even if it agrees with the shariah as we only like and love the shariah.your love has got to be shariah based and because of Allah only for the sake of Allah.

as to like a legislator other than Allah is kufr even if his shirk manmade legislation agrees with the shariah.

to compare their laws with the shariah is not allowed, bcos there is nothing compared to Allah in his essence or legislation etc.....

Imam shafi'i said "anything that disagrees with islam is kufr and anything that agrees with islam is kufr."

a person is only allowed to like the shariah laws and if there is no istihlal or kufr or shirk in there laws we still dont like it.

if you talking about obeying their laws then we dont obey them in istihlal or kufr or shirk but if it is permissable bcos the shariah says so then we do it bcos the shariah says its allowed. and we like the law becos its part of the shariah meaning its permissable therfore we like it bcos the shariah says its permissable.

eg traffic lights etc....we only stop on traffic lights bcos the shraiah says its permissable bcos the prophet(saw) said "do not harm yourself and do not harm others" and Allah says to take your precautions

the prophet (saw)said:
    "any condition not in the book of Allah is invalid"

another eg. we do dawah because Allah commands us not bcos they have permitted us to do it where we live.

remember every action is by intentions and you will be rewarded according to that.
    so make sure its bcos Allah legislated the law that you like it for and not bcos usa or uk allows it or has it as part of their law.

we as muslims do not like any manmade laws whether from usa or uk
    but rather our sole like is the shariah and the establishment of Allahs laws on his earth.

i think brother zubair and i are both right but maybe we both misunderstanding each other or the way its coming out as txt.

as to shishani i think it would just be btter if you say the shariah is the best and good, as that is what we call people to live by.

11. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

A person who loves certain law in the US because it is the closest thing he can get to Sharia... isn't this love based on Sharia? Why would he then be a Kafir?

And where did al-Shafi'i say what you claim?

12. abu dujanah

abu dujanah New Member

asalamu alaykum.

plz brother be careful on what you say, as i never called anyone a kaafir or even mentioned that term, i said becareful becos of the wording of your statements,it may seem like kufr. i never said the person, i said the statement seems like kufr and it was just advise brother, as i am not here to cause no fitnah.
    so plz brother abu zubair be careful next time as im not making takfeer on anyone here.
    As for the statement of Imaam Shafi'i (rahimullah) i will inshallah get the referance for you.

quote:
    "A person who loves certain law in the US because it is the closest thing he can get to Sharia... isn't this love based on Sharia?"

i dont think you understood my reply, ill say it again, to like the manmade law is kufr no matter what law it is especially to love it
    BUT to love and like the shariah is emaan and because the laws today maybe permissable in the shariah, we like it bcos the SHARIAH allows us to.
    so infact we not liking the kufr but we LIKING THE SHARIAH
    so we like the shariah alone.

as Qatadah narrated from Ibn Abbas (ra) who said:
    "the deen i what you believe in (aqeedah), what you live by (shariah) and what you die for (dawah and jihad)"

i think abu zubair that we both meaning the same thing but its just its coming out differently.

i advise you read my statement again inshallah

your loves and likes has to be for the sake of Allah(swt) so if its bcos of that then Alhamdulillah but if its bcos of the kufr law itself and the fake legislator who legislated it then aouzobillah!

anyway there is no point going on about this issue i think we both understand but just the way its coming out on screen.

jazakallah for your time, and may ALLAH guide us all. AMEEN!

13. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

Imam shafi'i said "anything that disagrees with islam is kufr and anything that agrees with islam is kufr."

interesting...... can someone elaborate on this?

14. Die for Allah

15. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

[​IMG]

note the weapon beside him. a captured example used by the most elite of american units, probably prized from the grip of a dead SEAL or DELTA.
    zarqawi often risked capture by leading from the front, and exchanged fire with elite units reportedly on a daily basis.

the weapon is an M4 with m203 attached and night vision scope

16. nice one. By the way, before I thought that the jacket he wears is for magazines, however, I always thought why he wears such a cheap one. No I realised that its probably something to hold explosives.

17. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

chest rig modelled after a soviet pattern and locally produced for ak mags, i read somewhere that the taliban manufacture leather ones (along with leather socks i suppose) :D

18. I still doubt it. I read ages ago that he used to wear explosives even when sleeping, and this chest rig would be very uncomfortable to wear with AK mags.

[​IMG]

This is what they wear in chechnya. All the weight is evenlly distributed on shoulders and waist. I think its copied from amerikans.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007