Leading Salafist says Morsi promised not to appoint woman, Copt VPs

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Wild Wild West, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

2. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Outright nifaq - to make promises and then break it.

Borhami would've known better.

MB promised the egyptian people not to field a presidential candidate and then broke that.

believer, same hole, twice.

3. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

this is just the beginning. Wait untill you see what "Muslim" Brotherhood will do to Egypt in the upcoming few years.

4. Wild Wild West

I don't know.

Let's see what pans out. I am still willing to wish them all the best and hope that great good comes from them - despite my reservations about the MB.

Anyway, as for Yasir Burhami, then with all due respect his candidate was Abdul-Mun'im Aboul-Futouh who was far more liberal than Morsi anyway, so I don't know what he is complaining about.

Pluma likes this.
  5. Wild Wild West

OK one more thing: With all due respect to Sh Yasir, how come they did not say stuff like this when Mubarak was in power?

Back then it was another story.

Now there is an MB president, they will publicly cry foul when he does anything wrong, wheras when it was a despot they were silent.

6. abumuwahid

Well, they could always say that they were under ikrah, so silence was the best option.

I actually think that the salafists are less evil than the MB.

Even though they have chosen the path of democracy their principle is that the shariah should be the only source of legislation.

MB simply don't care too much. With them its all about political expediency.

7. -Hussain-

-Hussain- Well-Known Member

[h=1]Interview with President Morsi denying cutting hands of thief is from Shariah | English subtitles[/h]
    [video=youtube;Ap-HxiARHBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-HxiARHBA[/video]

Abu'l 'Eyse, Pluma and Abu'Aaminah like this.
  8. Ibn Ibrahim

Ibn Ibrahim New Member

wow, that have to be the filth of the week, may Allah twist his tongue as he twist words.
    Mursi is now Shaykh Mursi.

Abu'Aaminah and Abu Hawwa like this.
  9. nyfiken

nyfiken <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I don´t like the MB. But I am beginning to believe Mursi can be a very good president for Egypt after all.

10. abumuwahid

Now, you wouldn't be the first kafir to have these sentiments .

Would it bother you that beasteality is forbidden in Egypt. Sweden allows it. How does this make you feel?

abul hafsa likes this.
  11. خالد

خالد New Member

It depends on how the pig was treated... Link

Salih Al-Bosni likes this.
  12. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

I hate saying this but

I told you so..

13. abumuwahid

Jazakallahu Kheir brother. So he approves it in sweden with the condition that the pig is not treated cruelly. I wonder what that means. Chocolate and roses for miss, even mr piggy?

He still has to say what he feels about pig sex being forbidden in Egypt.

14. Umm Sayyid Qutb

Umm Sayyid Qutb تعس عبد الدينار

The Local - Sweden's news in English

A Swedish man in his fifties who was allegedly caught forcing himself on a sheep near Alingsهs in western Sweden denies being guilty of animal cruelty.

The man was freed because there was no way to find out if the sheep was hurt by it or not..

abumuwahid likes this.
  15. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah New Member

Denmark also has no law against beastiality and sex tourists go there from all over northern europe.

16. Ibn Nabih

Ibn Nabih w l a k f o n t â n

Mursi is awesome, way better than naive and politically immature Salafis, may Allah bless him in his endeavor.

[​IMG]

Abu Treika and AbuNajm like this.
  17. خالد

خالد New Member

Salaam Aleikum.

Didn't you this post? Awesome Mursi said:

"No, no, no, no these punishments [chopping off the hand of a thief] are not from the rules of Shari'ah. These are the fules of Fiqh - and how many hands have been cut off in the whole history?"

Mursi is either a political mastermind who's deceiving everyone or a lying fool. Insha'Allah it's the former.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    Umm DJ-N likes this.
  18. abumuwahid

My Dear Brother,

Maybe he made that "Mursi is awesome" comment , in spite or, because of reading that post.

Leave them in their ignorance for a while.

Insha Allah, the baatil that is "Ikhwanul Muslimeen," will be further exposed.

Allah exposed them in Gaza, in Iraq, in Somalia and elsewhere..

Insha Allah Egypt will be the nail in their coffin.

May Allah give hiddaya to those who ignorantly voted for MB.

ps. I am not a salafi....

ahmad10 and Umm DJ-N like this.
  19. Ibn Nabih

Ibn Nabih w l a k f o n t â n

wa 'alaykum as-salaam.

What of it? He's choosing his words wisely and carefully, with a ikhwani twist to them, something that a sloganeering salafi can never pull off.

According to the ikhwan:

Shari'ah = Maqasid ash-Shari'ah
    Fiqh = Ahkam and hudood which are flexible in it's implementation depending on the circumstances (yes they are sometimes very lax in this and get carried away, but I don't see any deceiving or heresy.)

BTW, mind answering my questions here?

You're as Salafi as the come.

AdamSami, Abu Treika and Ibn malik like this.
  20. Ibn malik

Ibn malik New Member

dr-yasser2 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Take a look at this video that he made at the peak of the protests BEFORE mubaraks resignation. He couldn't even figure out if in his salafi fantasy world whether overthrowing a modern day pharaoh is a good thing or a bad thing, because he doesn't under what 'rayah' the protestors are there. Typical myopia expected off a salafi, but now look at him. All these demands and conditions haha. If you couldn't be proactive or courageous enough to say the overthrow of a dictator is a must no matter who brings it about, then what right do you have making these statements? The whole reason there were leftist and democracy advocates also there is because you guys still haven't found the part in Bukhari that allows you to participate at all.

Pathetic hizbiyyah, that's all this is. And what is funny is our regular arm-chairs giving salafis the benefit of the doubt in hindsight because there was a chance they were under 'ikrah'??? I'm sorry but that is one for the books. These guys can't get themselves to make dua for someone who votes but can rationalise if'ing and umm'ing whether Mubarak should be overthrown.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012