Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver..

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by abuhannah, Aug 20, 2012.

1. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Abu'l 'Eyse likes this.
  2. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

possible he is asian but its a long road going through town, he could well be from elsewhere and pretty certain if local somehow would know who he is and have passed on his name by now

3. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Asians, these fools have recently killed Maulana Ahmed Ali's wife here in Bradford.

They think its wise to race on a 30mph zone.

4. Musaafira

Musaafira Aafia Siddiqui

Mashaa'Allaah

5. abuhannah

PM

I got told of and made to feel like I'm a tad rascist for saying theres a good chance it will be an Asian,not fair really,bit annoyed I get wrote up like that as oppose a guy who just who listened to concerned Asian folk on the news complaining about kids speeding up and down that road,night before Eid kids tearing up that road etc etc..inshAllah it's not a Muslim that said if I say it's more then likely a gora,do I have to clarify that also?

p.s anyone who knows me would also know that I lived with Pakastani brothers for 4 years or so not to mention the bro who gave me shahadah is also Pakastani..More then a bit vex now but as usual I will let it slide.

Lets make dua for the 2 children to get better,ameen..

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  6. abuhannah

InshAllah it gets sorted,ameen..

7. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

Re: PM

I'm Asian and I didnt feel offended, must be be something wrong with me?

8. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

brother no need for the harshness, I don't think he meant it like that.

These kids are fools and many times have killed themselves and others. Cars are not toys. I'd say stick to videogames at least that way the only person to be damaged (mentally) is themselves not innocent people going about their lives.

Btw I don't think OP was racist at all just giving the facts and I think (and hope) abu hadeed just phrased his post wrongly.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  9. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

I dont mind the OP, I dont mind suspecting the guys were asian. What I do mind, is labelling them all as fools. It must be hard to phrase something like that on such a wrong level. As well as that, for most, if not all of the brothers who drive cars - You've all done over 30mph in a 30 zone. It was a accident. I'm not trying to back the guys who hit and ran up, since they didnt even care to stop, and it was very stupid to even think of putting your foot down on a road like that. But things like this happen, and its not always on purpose.

May Allah 'Azzawajal give the children a speedy full recovery, and give the family sabr and strength ameen

Umm DJ-N likes this.
  10. abu hadeed

yh ok i may be stupid but at least i dont drive like reckless maniac endangering peoples lives and property, come to Bradford sometime and see for yourself how these imbeciles drive and 90% of them are Asian.I nearly got ran over and written off myself a few times by these mugs.What do you mean "we all drove over 30mph" yeah but there is a difference between driving at 35-40mph by accident to driving over 80mph, toe to toe racing with another imbecile only because i watched one too many Vin Diesel movies.Get it?

what do you want me to do, hide the facts because people like you get offended?

11. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

I dont want you to hide any facts, What I want you to do, is not put all asians under a blanket with what you just said, and then say they're all fools. You just called all asians fools man, what on earth are you thinking? And your actually trying to argue your point?

Edit: Wait wait, you really think they were doing 80mph on a road like that? No chance. That car would just about hit 80mph and that'll take about 20 or more seconds. That guy who hit them wasn't racing anybody.
    And on top of what you said, are you now trying to say that all asians race toe to toe thinking they're Vin Diesel aswell now? Just take that statement away. You cant call a whole race of people fools because of a few foolish individuals.

Muslim1 likes this.
  12. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

^^^off topic but I think you spelt belittling in your sig wrong

IbnMuhammed likes this.
  13. abu hadeed

I didnt say all asians are fools, I said these particular fools ie: "Asian boyracers"

more specifically , yet these type of people

[video=youtube;wrR_NzV11JQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrR_NzV11JQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
  14. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

Yes you actually did, which is why I got annoyed:
    Anyway, since you've kind of narrowed it down, I'm not that fussed anymore.

Watch your language Akhi, Perhaps you dont know the meaning of that word. I dont need to watch that video bro, I know what you mean, just make it clear next time rather then blanket it over every one in one particular race.

15. abu hadeed

you calling me a liar now? first off i live near Mayo Ave off Manchester Road, of course you can do 70-80mph especially in a Turbo Suburu or Evo, easy

secondly i didnt say that the ones who knocked over Ahmed Ali's wife were racing, rather i was saying this is their general behavior.First they used to go on M606 and do their filth now these thieves and doing it on local built up areas especially Great Horton Road and Leeds Road.These people have no consideration for other peoples lives or property.

16. abuhannah

Brothers your getting your wires crossed and argueing over misunderstandings on the valid points your both addressing,let it go inshAllah,it's better.have a breather and take 5 minutes inshAllah..

17. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

meanwhile in other news the childrens aunt made a plea for the driver to come forward. let us pray for their quick recovery.
    "boy racers" dont have a monopoly on hit runs it could be anyone Asian or not so shocked at what they just did they fled the scene...

Muslim1 and abuhannah like this.
  18. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

Im not calling you a liar bro, you said "Asians, these fools" - With a statement like that, as general as that, it applies to all asians. And second off, that car was not a Subaru, or an Evo, it was a MK4 Vauxhaul Astra.
    Another note, I've been hit, and knocked off here and there. One was a Turkish Women who thought her make up was more important then looking at the road, and the other was some black guy who hit me from behind while I was stationary. Neither was my fault, but I'm not going to come out with "Oh, Turkish people are all fools", or "These black mugs dont know how to drive" now am I?
    Just as a extra note, that road is a 20mph zone, not 30mph. Since you dont seem to want to take that back, I've got nothing more to say to you bro,
    Anyway, someones been arrested: BBC News - Leeds hit-and-run probe: Man held after two children hurt

19. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

bro he obviously had a particular sub section of the community in mind and didnt mean it generally..

20. abu hadeed

I was talking about Mayo Ave, Bradford --> it was an Evo which killed Ahmed Ali's wife, Mayo Ave is a 30mph Zone.

Do you live in Bradford?

abuhannah likes this.