Listen the Kufr of Thanvi Deobandi - Hashmi Miyan Ashrafi

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by Ya Rasool Allah, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Ya Rasool Allah

Ya Rasool Allah New Member

Listen the Kufr of Thanvi Deobandi - Hashmi Miyan Ashrafi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcxYzE-sghY

Ashraf Ali Thanvi Head of Deobandism wrote in Hifzul Iman '' The amount of Knowledge of the Unseen possessed by the Prophet, has also been given to animals, lunatics and children '' (Hifzul Iman, by Ashraf Ali Thanvi)

I have scan pages of his Book but its in Urdu Language but if somebody wants to see i will post it here.

2. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

what u waiting for, cursed one?

3. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

Deobandis hacealready replied to the above mentioned books of ahmad raza, the kafir.
    Now let me show u the kufr of ahmad raza khan barelvi:
    "Allah Gave the Prophet sallallallaho'alaihiwasallam everything, except making him a God (in urdu: siway uloohiyat kay subh kuch ata kar diya).Take this point from me, and always remember it. When a person does not give something to another, it is out of 4 reasons only. Either (1) He does not have it, (2) The one who is to be given is not worthy of it, (3) the giver does not have the power (qudrat) to give it (4) The giver loves someone else more than this person. Now, the Prophet sallallaho'alaihiwasallam was the most dearest to Allah and is worthy of every thing and Allah Has everthing. So this means that Allah did not make the Prophet sallallallaho'alaihiwasallam a god because Allah does not have the Power to do so".
    Malfoozat 'Aalaa Hazrat, page 100, vol 1

And dont think i read it on a forum. By Allah i bought it from Maktabat faizan e madina, sabzi mandi , karachi, just opposite Da'wat e islami's main center.

May Allah's Curse be upon the liar.

PS: sorry for the repeat post.

4. Ya Rasool Allah

Its Deobandis Dream that they replied Imam Ahmad Raza Khan's Books.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. zaid_ibn_ali

zaid_ibn_ali Active Member

why is it that the hardcore pakistani sectarians (whether they be ahl al hadith, deobandi, brelvi or shia) are the worst posters on forums? the intellectual integrity of their so called 'refutations' and 'exposures' are so low its unbelievable. they put a big scan up, then highlight a line or two in big coloured font with very very poor english.

by the way, I am pakistani myself, so dont think i'm having a dig at my own people.

6. Ya Rasool Allah

What do you want to say brother ?

7. Abu Maryam PK

Abu Maryam PK New Member

et tu brutus?

8. zaid_ibn_ali

zaid_ibn_ali Active Member

lol yeah.

*holds head high*

9. leo

leo Well-Known Member

He meant that you should have translated the scanned pages into english, so other members could also understand.

Now be a good guy and translate each and every word being your moral obligation.

If you find any difficulty, may seek assistance from your peer of tareeqat ala hazrat, but I doubt he would have ever studied in a school or college :D