Video Many dead' in Syrian crackdown

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by steedy, Mar 24, 2011.

1. steedy

steedy <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

[video]http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/03/2011323153056287399.html[/video]

2. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Hizbullat soldiers are helping syrian government in this crackdown.

3. striving4akhirah

striving4akhirah New Member

Source?

4. umar bin khatab

heard on sunni channel 'Al-Wesal'

5. umar bin khatab

this is how they drive confessions

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PwbPEA6wcIg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Ibn Jubayr

Ibn Jubayr Active Member

Subhan'Allah

7. حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ ,لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله

That is extremely painful, psychologically and physically :(. may Allah help and strengthen those who are in such situations. may Allah send painful torment to those who torture our ikhwan.

8. umar bin khatab

Ameen

9. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Hasbunallah Wa ni'mal wakeel

That's just a little kid, I'd say he is no older than 17.. These people are worse than animals.

10. yezeed

yezeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

11. Abu_Jannah

Abu_Jannah Well-Known Member

Even adults wouldn't bear it. May Allah forgive us.
    Ya raab, have mercy on Your Servants. Ameen!!

12. al-omari

al-omari Well-Known Member

Where are Intoodeep and Salamat?!

13. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

14. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

We need to start a massive anti-rafidhi campaign - now!

A website in English and Arabic, with videos etc.

People need to know how brutal they are.

15. Alhamdulillah, our ikhwan Umar ibn Khattab, yezeed, leo and them already started a good campaign. may Allah's curse and wrath be upon the Rafidha.

16. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

May Allah Curse the Rafidah HA ABADA!

17. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

im here, and do you think i would not condemn this. Wallahi out of all the governments in the mid-east. It is the alawi, nusayri, baathist regime i want to see fall first.

Syrians are talented, when they are freed then islam can blossom there.

but the nusayris will not care about the sunnis, they need another higher level of preparation to overthrow this regime. Until they do that it will be very very difficult.

btw i read elsewhere on the net that Deraa is one of the places where the Nusayris used to have a very strong support base.

18. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

Its not rawafidh here, its batini, nusayri alawi kuffar baathist.

unfortunately they do have Sunni support too.

19. Inspired Brother

Inspired Brother New Member

There's so much potential in Syria. Insha' Allah, there will soon be a leadership that derives its mandate from the people and its direction from the glorious Qur'an.

What a tangled web these Alawi despots have woven. So much happening in the M.E. lately, but Syria should get exceedingly interesting. Let's make du'a for the ikhwan in Syria and throughout the Middle East. There is no power or strength except through Allah! May the martyrs be rewarded.

20. al-omari

al-omari Well-Known Member

I didn't say you would condemn this, but will you condemn it with the same vigour.

Ameen

I agree that there has to be a high level of preparation, but many Sunnis will come to the aid of their brothers in Syria, even regimes like Jordan and the anti-"imperialist" credentials of the Nusayri regime are a joke as they have colloborated with the enemies of Islaam when it has suited their purpose and Syria was one of the countries where the mujahideen like Shaykh Abu Mus'ab as-Suri were renditioned.

btw i read elsewhere on the net that Deraa is one of the places where the Nusayris used to have a very strong support base.