Marriage Ceremony of a Dead Peer - Barelvism at Its Peak

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by leo, Oct 30, 2010.

1. leo

leo Well-Known Member

The dead peer is known as Nori Bori wali sarkar. His shrine is somewhere located near Lahore City, Pakistan. While singing qawwali (barelvi song) the singer says that at the marriage ceremony, Ali (RA) and fatima (RA) alongwith their sons hassan and Hussain (RA) are also present and the ceremony is also being attended by kali kamil walay (a title given to Holy Prophet PBUH by Barelvis ).

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUwUe1L9lps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUwUe1L9lps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Note : Sisters please refrain from watching the video, as the peer is without shirt

2. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

bunch of mushrik tools...lanatumAllah...

3. oops watched it! NASTY, they look so sick anyway!

4. leo

leo Well-Known Member

During annual urs (festival) 2010 at the shrine, the barelvi speaker said that all men and women present at the shrine must participate in dhammal (barelvi dance) and if anyone doesn't, then they are munkar of Ali (RA) and would not be forgiven on the day of Judgement.

See the similarity amongst shia and barelvi. Almost every pakistani sufi shrine is decorated with shia symbol of a hand, known as panjtan with black flag.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  5. Tisatashar

Tisatashar <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Assalamu alaykom

Do these people represent majority Pakistani islam? What's the break up of groups in Pakistan? How many Barelvis, shia, deobandis, salaamis, salafis etc etc.

6. Salamat

Salamat <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

salaamis?
    I think brelvies once constituted the largest group, now though deobandies are gaining in numbers, alhamdulillah

7. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Deobandi madrassahs are certainly more than any other group, but in my personal opinion, barelvis are more in numbers, since more than 60% population belongs to rural areas, where barelvis dominate masses. Deobandis and ahle hadith mostly belong to cities. Shia are estimated to be 20% of total population of Pakistan.

Salaamis??????? who are these people, never heard before.

8. leo

leo Well-Known Member

This world is mortal but the qalandar is immortal, barelvi claim :eek:

Please see barelvi peer, nori bori sarkar, collecting money from his followers at the shrine

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2317WHJimw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2317WHJimw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Attention = Put off the volume, it contains music

9. To be fair brother Leo, with all their Shirki beliefs and bid'aat, there are learned Barelvi scholars who disapprove of these practices. I've myself read a fatwa by Mufti Muneeb ur-Rehman, a very prominent Barelvi Mufti, who said it's impermissible to do sajdah to quboor. Now I'm not justifying any aspect of Barelvi beliefs, but it should be pointed out that some of them are more closer to finding haqq than others. Allahu a'lam.

10. nobody

nobody حامدا و مصلیا

[video=youtube;yWTeeMAhC-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWTeeMAhC-g&feature=related[/video]

In a longer video the filthy qawwal repeats this line several times.

11. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

Ahmad Raza khan has a whole book on the issue , that does not make him any better

12. Who said it makes them better?

Anyway, this nori bori is the same scumbag whose 'qawwal' cusses in Punjabi a few times to say that "whoever doesn't do dhammaal....".

13. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Brother, he is the same barelvi mufti, who welcomed shia delegation at jamia Naeemia after data durbar attacks in which shia leaders openly accused Sipah-e-Sahaba and Laskhar-e-Jhangvi of launching attacks on sufi shrines and having links with US, Israel and india.

How come this barelvi mufti kept silent to the statement made by shia leader in the same meeting that there is no dispute between shia and sunnis. His one liner statement that doing sajda at the graves being impermissible doesn't suffice, when he didn't take any practical steps as President Tanzim ul Madaris Al Arbia Pakistan and President of Darul-Uloom Naeemia to stop the acts of shirk, which are being done on daily basis at these shrines.

14. Awakened

Awakened New Member

did the OP really warn sisters not to watch it because of a topless 100 year old dead peer???

15. I believe Mufti Raghib Naeemi runs Jamia Naeemia not Muneeb ur-Rehman. Muneeb ur-Rehman is the head of the 'Moon Sighting' committee. I was merely pointing out something not giving any sort of credence to their beliefs!! Goodness.

16. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Dr Ragheb Naeemi, the son of Mufti Sarfaraz Naeemi runs lahore branch and mufti muneeb runs karachi branch.

Brother, do you have any reference of this mufti, visiting any of the shrines during normal days or at the occasion of sufi festivals and educating masses to refrain from indulging in shirkia acts?

I am not concerned with his personal beliefs, but his role and services rendered as a mufti to point out evil beliefs and acts of shirk, that exist in barelvi sect. Did he ever raise his voice?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  17. I don't know and I don't care. I'm not a spokesperson for Barelvis or their Shirk. You can ask them.

18. Le Croyant

Le Croyant New Member

this is the weirdest thing i have ever seen

19. Sifar

Sifar New Member

So the nekkid guy is marrying the guy in the picture?

I agree the mainstream barelvis have nothing to do with this.

20. Qwerty

Qwerty Please change user title

^ That's what I was thinking.

Who’s marrying who?