Mega Mosque London 2010

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu Bakr as-Somali, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Abu Bakr as-Somali

Abu Bakr as-Somali <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

2. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

May Allah give murtad Irfan al-Alawi the most humiliating death.

3. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

So now Tablighi Jamaat has "ties to Al-Qaeda"???? What nonsense.

4. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Ameen!! What a pathetic soul.

5. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

What's even more disturbing: only 1 in 3 UK muslims want to live under Shari'ah!! :confused::eek:

By the way, check out this video lol.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vW7jYFDTxLY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vW7jYFDTxLY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

British Islam?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  6. Abu Bakr as-Somali

Abu Bakr as-Somali <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

1 in 3 is good enough, in most Islamic countries it would be 1 in 5 or maybe even 1 in 8!

7. walid

walid New Member

sad but true thats why democracy can never be accepted because islam is about obeying Allah and not the masses. People are mostly Jahil in most muslim countries anyway. They need educating and sincere guidance.

8. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

Very strange when the Christian mayor stands with Muslims & the so called Muslim stands with Kaffirs.

Live & See

[Odd World]

9. everytime you hear someone calls himself moderate please replace the word with hypocrite

10. Raiwand

Raiwand <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

This guy doesnt know anything about Tabligh let alone gone to Raiwand, murtad fool.

Who gave this idiot permission to make a video and spread it on youtube?
    Makes me think that the pen is lifted from him.

EDIT:
    I checked his other videos on youtube, it appears that he is a clown

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  11. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

I think he is just a sincere brother, with lack of knowledge.

Speaking about Allah without knowledge is a serious sin, although most people don't know.

"Islam does NOT preach violence"... What the?? Is this a tablighi thing? Since they don't believe in Jihad (according to what I have read).

12. Raiwand

Raiwand <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

check out his other videos that he uploaded, esp. his birthday video to a kafir friend..
    Indeed
    It is not that they do not believe in Jihad as a concept of Islam. They do believe that Jihad is a part of Deen, but the leaders are of the opinion that now is not the time for Jihad, an opinion they share with some so called salafees and ikhwani as well. I heard this from one of the Amirs of J.Tableegh myself (sat with him, I lasted one day in the Markaz...)