Mufti Ismail Musa Menk appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Firebrand Mullah, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

As Salaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah,

I have seen his videos before. But I have only learned to appreciate him after I listened to the following lecture:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    wurood, Bint Mahmood and murdiyyah like this.
  2. Bint Mahmood

Bint Mahmood Well-Known Member

Yessss alhamdulillah, he is amazing. May Allaah reward him and grant him Firdaws.

3. wurood

wurood ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Mufti Menk is awesome masha Allah, this story is light hearted but has a excellent reminder as well.
    <iframe src="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  4. Firebrand Mullah

This one is AWESOME

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. Firebrand Mullah

i love this guy.
  6. Bint Mahmood

7. Bint Mahmood

wurood likes this.
  8. murdiyyah

murdiyyah [x]

'When a spouse or family member has wronged us or let us down it is important to try hard to resolve the matter as quickly as possible & forgive them.

If we broke relations with all family members who have made mistakes or have wronged us, we would lead a very lonely life full of hatred and mistrust.

Those who have broken off relations due to one or two wrongdoings have mostly regretted later on in life, whereas those who have forgiven and reconciled have mostly lead a much happier life than before.

When forgiving, it is important to forget the past as difficult as this may be.

Those who do not prevent themselves from thinking of the past tend to live in constant agony & bitterness.

People who instantly opt for divorce without considering forgiveness and reconciliation may find it difficult to live with anyone, as all human beings are prone to error.

Leaving matters unresolved or delaying for no valid reason, makes it spiral and causes deep rooted hatred that quickly seeps through to extended families and the next generations.

It is unfair that innocent cousins are made to grow up with so much unnecessary baggage and abide blindly by lines that their parents were too selfish to erase.

Forgive, resolve and reconcile as far as possible. It is healthier for you in every way.'
    wurood likes this.
  9. murdiyyah

murdiyyah [x]

'There are always two sides to a story and at times even more.

It is totally unacceptable to make our minds up negatively about another person or behave badly towards them based solely on what we heard about them, without giving them a chance to explain themselves fully.

If we are not prepared to do this much, then we must ignore the entire matter.

In fact if it does not concern us then we should not have even entertained the tales from the very beginning.

There are so many misunderstandings regarding people in these times for many petty and personal reasons too.

Getting caught up in such a mess could mean oppressing an innocent person whom we could have benefited from greatly in one way or another and who is probably cleaner than those who carried the tale to us.

Remember, giving people the benefit of the doubt when in doubt is recommended.

Also, anything positive or good about others may be spread without clarification as it is not oppressive to do so.'
    wurood and Umm Sayyid Qutb like this.
  10. repentingslave

repentingslave New Member

I started to listen to him just 2-4 days back and I am really inspired by him.
  11. wurood

wurood ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

who is that person in your avatar? is that a mujahideen? sorry i'm just nosey :confused:
  12. Bint Mahmood

"Life was not given to us to be perfect. Every single person will go through tests & hardships. Nobody will have a perfect life.

Life must have it's ups and downs.

Those who resign to the Decree of the Almighty & are pleased with it, lead the happiest lives. Try ur best & leave the rest in His Hands.

Paradise would lose it's value if life was to be perfect!

Life is also too short to be lead in the disobedience of the One we will very soon return to.

We get so caught up in this material world and before we know it, we have returned to the Almighty unprepared.

Prepare for the inevitable too.

When our pleasure is sought through His displeasure, we stand to lose much. It is definitely not worth the deal."
  13. Firebrand Mullah

He is a shaheed inshaa Allah. Yes a Mujahid fi sabil Allah.
  14. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

15. Striving4Sunnah

16. Striving4Sunnah

17. Striving4Sunnah

18. Striving4Sunnah

19. Striving4Sunnah