muslim sister punches a street preacher for insulting the prophet saws.

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by jetmir, Nov 10, 2008.

1. jetmir

jetmir New Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FK1LSlnk1U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FK1LSlnk1U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. InTheHearts0fGreenBirds

InTheHearts0fGreenBirds Diagnosed with wahan

may Allah swt destroy this filthy kafir

3. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

I don't know what happened before the video started, so my response is based on what is in the video. She could have simply asked "at what point are you going to start answering my question". I've debated Christians and when they have no fitting response they usually respond by confidently telling you how little you really know about Christianity and how the Quran distorts christian beliefs. This is when they are trapped in the corner and all you have to do is ask them to be specific. The sister should have slowed down when speaking because there is no purpose in da'wah if people can't hear you. She should have gave him the floor, let him speak and encourage him to answer her questions. Other than that there is really no other way to respond after his disgusting comment, and may Allah strengthen her right hook. Where were the brothers?

4. Striving2Struggle

Striving2Struggle New Member

Though I wish there were brothers around I couldnt help but feel proud for the African American revert sisters. I can tell you right now that if Arab and Asian immigrant Muslims had half the courage, passion and willingness to fight as the African American Muslims our prescence would be a lot more respected.

I know a sister who parents were in the NOI of the 1960's and they say back then no one would ever say anything negative about Muslims in public for fear of getting a physical beating. The black Muslims of that time were far less numerous than American Muslims today but they had a lot more courage and were not willing to take anything lying down.

Unfortunately these brothers did not have as much courage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFfosI_m0A&feature=related

I'm all for dialogue and debate but when someone insults our Prophet SAW they should expect physical retaliation. If you call an African American Nigger to their face you would expect them to fight you. Well insulting Muhammad SAW is MUCH WORSE, so at that point we should always be prepared to put our fists up and fight

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  5. morbius

morbius <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

For crying out loud, keep some dignity, people.

As long as there are scenes like this westerners are going to think that you just yesterday came down from the trees and started walking upright. I don't know, maybe in your countries it's considered civilized punching people when they say something you don't like, but here it is not. Acting like this you only bring shame to yourself and what you stand for.

6. 4:97

4:97 New Member

he should have gotten more than that according to sharia

7. 4:97

Oh Allah strengthen this sister and increase her in her love for Allah and His messenger, make us all be among the loyal to Allah and his messenger(saw), ameen!

8. Bosnian_mujahid

Bosnian_mujahid New Member

oh really? what would you do ? the preacher obviously had no interest in answering questions,but to provoke and tell people lies(the typical for christian preachers)

we dont care about what westernes think about us,but what Allah swt thinks,,,how would you react if someone called your father or a phedophile,or your mother,or hurt your child ...? then you can understand the reaction of this sister..we muslims love the prophet s.a.w.s more then our parents,children,our selves

May Allah reward this sister.ameen

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  9. 4:97

morbius you have no understanding of this deen so you will never understand!

10. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

This is normal for all Christians if you have no answer then insult.
    It's easy to hit out , but those around listening would have benefited from the sister answering those accusations.
    May Allaah protect her ameen.

11. heart4allah

heart4allah New Member

distressing... really distressing....

I don't know what to say....

I don't in slightest have sympathy for the Man.

Thats not totally true. I live in the west too. And if I was to go upto someone and call his Dad a Peadophile am sure I'd be punched in the face too. If you don't believe me come to east london and try it.

Moribus you have to understand we love the prophet more than we love mothers and fathers....

12. 4:97

the preacher, from what i understand in the clip wasnt interested in her answering the accusations,could you imagin! as he himself also wasnt interested in answering her quetions, he was only intrested in making a mokery out of our bloved prophet saw, and when he said what he said noone objected even after, if they want to know the truth they would go and look for it, if they are sincere Allah will guide them, but the sister at that time had a duty to do and her love for him allowed her tobe enraged just like when someone hurts our mother or child, how enraged we become,this is beautiful, she had a duty and that was to defend the messenger of Allah (saw)...

im sure you may have listened to the battle of hearts and minds by anwar al awlaki, if not i do reccomend it, and see how the sahabah delt with such situations and how the messenger of Allah ecpected us to deal with it!
    wasalam

13. godf

godf <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

If only more conversations could go like this. The world would be a much better place. Inspiring.

14. Abul Hasan

Abul Hasan Aim High.

We're instructed in Islam not to curse, mock or ridicule the beliefs of other religions, lest they do the same to ours. Hence if the non-Muslims would not blaspheme against our religion or insult those whom we hold dear, we would not be forced to go to such lengths. So it's not a problem of us Muslims wanting to avenge the attacks on our religion but you non-Muslims attacking it in the first place.

I can guarantee you that if we weren't provoked, we wouldn't respond, but there's no blame on us for responding when provoked.

15. seeker_of_knowledge

seeker_of_knowledge Reviving the Haq

AlHumdulillah it makes me proud to be a Muslim. May Allaah(swt) bless the sister and protect her..

16. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

May Allah reward this sister and her progeny until the day of Judgment.

May Allah destroy the preacher.

17. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

I cannot watch the video after the punch. Were there any other feedback from Muslims later on?

What is the city? What is the name of the preacher?

18. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Why this filthy animal is still here, mods?

What is wrong with your Islam, mods?

What is wrong with your manhood?

19. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Did you listen to the lecture called The Dust Will Never Settle Down and the examples therein before making your stupid ignorant suggestions?

20. Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari

Subhana Allah, what is wrong with you people? At the point of insult it does not matter what this animal is interested in.

Are you serious?