Nobody is writing to this brother

Discussion in 'Prisoners' started by Umm Yassin, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

From Aseerun on FB:

I'm a member of your group and hope that you can help me.
    My friend, Rachid, who is imprisoned in France has told me about Christian, a fellow detainee, who has no contact with the outside world and therefore no support at all.
    Rachid has asked me if I can find people to write to Christian. I will write but I am hoping to find Muslim brothers and sisters to write to him too. Christian is a German revert who speaks English. I think he has a long prison sentence ahead of him. Here are his details. I was reluctant to put them on Facebook but I now wonder if it matters really.
    -name of poster-

Christian Ganczarski
    BT A

CP / MC Lannemezan
    Rue des Saligues
    BP 166
    65300 Lannemezan

(Posted by a non muslim who cares about our brothers! Do we?)
  2. Please brothers and sisters, write to these brothers.... May Allah make things easier for them, Ameen.
  3. Amatullaah

Amatullaah New Member

I will pass this on to Sanabil, as they can easily write to the brother and help him out, insha'Allah.
  4. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

Anyone who wants to write the brother but can't send the letter out, please send me the letter and I'll make sure it gets to the brother insha Allah.
  5. Amatullaah

Amatullaah New Member

Umm Yassin, I've spoken to one of the admins at Sanabil, and they already know about the brother. However, there may be a language barrier, so before anyone writes anything, I'm going to try to clarify what language(s) the brother reads, speaks, and/or understands.
  6. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

Amatullaah, barakAllahu feeki for your swift action! I think someone recently informed Sanabil about this brother.

The message from the non-muslim mentions that brother Christian speaks/understands English... And the non muslim got this information from Rachid who is in prison with this brother...
    Please do let us now if the brother doesn't speak English!

May Allah reward you immensly.
  7. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ

Also please write to Antonio as far is I am aware no one is writing to him eithier:

8. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

Deserves a separate thread... I'll do it later insha Allah. The whole day I was thinking ''nobody will act upon it, so why bother and create a new thread for this brother...'' . I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed shaytan...
  9. Umar247

Umar247 Haters Gonna Hate

Sister sometimes messages get lost in translation...I know brothers before were writing to him, then they stopped getting mail. Sometimes the prisons dont deliver mail, etc, and then they get moved and everybody loses touch. Thats why the work to locate and keep people in touch with each other is really important and subhanallah its something ive been slack on with the prisoner lists recently.
  10. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

Ok, alhamdulillah, that's good to know. In the meantime I also received two letters, alhamdulillah. May Allah reward the writers and accept this from them.

Do you work with Aseerun on the lists ...?
    Why not have one database for aseerun, freedetainees, cp, sanabil, ... and everyone of these orgs get access to the lists and can edit the lists... that way, the list will always be updated...
  11. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ

umar247 has stated he is working on / writing a program for that purpose. also if we as individuals OR as jamats broke up the work amongst ourselves it would inshallah be easier and more effecient. aseerun tries to check the addresses at least once a month, its boring and tedious but the feeling you get at finding a new brother / sister or knowing someone is inshallah being looked after or even better finding someone has been released is always worth it. also its a small action really does goes some one in removing the sin from us and we ask Allah to forgive us our faliures regarding the imprisoned Muslims.

also I think all of the diffrent groups do do a lot its just hard to see it at times, I know without Muslim Prisoners, Help the Prisoners, Free Datainees, Behind Bars, Sanabil or Global Voice for Justice there would be no aseerun. so may Allah reward every INDVIDUAL who does ANYTHING for their brothers and sisters in sijin b/c even if we do not see it or see the fruits or benefits of it, know that Allah does. and inshallah the asra do too.
  12. Amatullaah

Amatullaah New Member

I've notified Sanabil.
  13. 'Umar

'Umar Field Muslim

In sha' Allah I will write him (Don't know how I will get this past my kafir parents, but I'll do it bi'ithnillah)

Send it through PM?
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  14. Umm Yassin

Umm Yassin Umm Why

Yes brother.
  15. 'Umar

'Umar Field Muslim

Ok. In sha' Allah you'll get it by Sunday.
  16. are there any links to sample letters, give us some guidelines, do's and dont's, i'm sure this was mentioned before but can't remember which thread. Jazakallahu khairan
  17. UmmTaymiyyah

UmmTaymiyyah Previously Talibatulilmi09

^ yes exactly as the brother mentioned above!! would be honored to write to them but have no clue!! general guidelines would be appreciated!! barakallaahu feekum!
  18. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ

19. Sakeena

Sakeena فكوا العاني

Guide for writing letters: Campaigners Guide | Global Voice for Justice.
  20. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ