Important OG Sufi Peer hussling like a real OG

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Firebrand Mullah, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2LNdDNjw5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. IbnMuhammed

IbnMuhammed Human

lool even og's dont get that much.

3. Firebrand Mullah

Cause they be playin. They aint the real thang. He the real thang. They be frontin but he da mac daddy.

4. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

I'm assuming OG stands for Orangebearded Ghunda?

There plenty more in need of sadaqa and zakat and never would we see the Rasul(sallahu 'alayhi was-salaam) take money from the masses like these pirindus!

5. Firebrand Mullah

Check out his Billy Jean gloves.

6. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Shamon!

7. Firebrand Mullah

I had to google this one. Didn´t even know this word existed. LOL

8. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

Why are they waving around feather dusters?

Is it cause they reek of batil so bad they need to keep the flies away?

9. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

Bro even the flies say: "man you mushriks smell of ssssssshhhhhhhiiiiiirrrrrkkkkkk!"

Fly two from da hood: "if I vomit on you! Your batil stench is so bad it would melt my vomit!"

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  10. Those flies know more about tawheed than the ugly Mushrikeen.

يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ

Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah, the King (of everything), the Holy, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. -Surat al-Jumu'ah, Verse 1.

وَلِلَّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِن دَابَّةٍ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ

And to Allah prostate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility]. Surat An-Nahl, Verse 49.

11. C.i.B.

C.i.B. <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Hollandstani, scented etc, when he rolls by in his escalade (probably a landcrusier in this blokes case) and he pulls out his uuzzi (probably a rusty ak47 in his case) and he gives you THE look (no not dirty look, probably a look of seduction) you'll be sorry for taunting this GinUine mack daddy straight outa compton (he's probably straight out of the pind) oldskool (looks like a relic) modern day robin hood (although he steals from the poor to give to himself) queeer saab (mybad peer saab)

12. C.i.B.

I just noticed the guy behind him has a feather duster... whats that all about?

13. Firebrand Mullah

Do you know G Unit? Well this is Peer Unit!

14. C.i.B.

G-g-g-g-g-g-unot

15. C.i.B.

If by G-Unit u mean Gay-Unit you're probably right. Kissing the guys hand in public, astagfirullah at wagwaaan in private

16. Sayf Al Khubs

Sayf Al Khubs Well-Known Member

That's why bid'ah is a much worse than the kaba'ir. When you are doing bid'ah, you'll smile while you are committing this sin. Whereas you know that you are doing something wrong when you commit one of the major sins as zina, drinking alcohol etc.

This guy is hustling in broad daylight, fake huslers do it when the sun goes down, and in empty dirty streets/rooms( I wouldn't know about it, haven't been there :))

All this time, I was waiting, for him to slap one of the guys like "WHAT 5 dollars? boy you must be out of ya mind, dont make me take my belt off"!
    Or maybe he has someone that slaps people for him? The one on the left looks like his high on something.

17. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

I wonder if these fools have ever treated their parents with the same level of affection and devotion?
    Kissing their hand when they give them money and not turning their backs on them?

Look at these things sitting on the stage. What is the difference between these lot and the clergy who would con the people out of money?

18. shady_123

shady_123 Qasim

P-p-p-p-p-p-unit! It's a worldwide gang! Too bad you can't lock these hustlers up.

He probably ordered a drive by shooting :)