Breaking News! OMG a Woman beating/ torturing the Hell out of her baby. This is horrific

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by ContemplateQuran, May 9, 2012.

1. ContemplateQuran

ContemplateQuran Formerly '1UmmahTv'

Warning: Video contains exactly what the thread title says so viewer discretion is advised.

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    s-b-r and cBox like this.
  2. cBox

cBox Premium Member

What the hell?! What's the story behind this?? May she be flogged in hell with chains of fire, disgusting woman.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
    ContemplateQuran likes this.
  3. ContemplateQuran

May Allah destroy her

4. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Oudhbillah,why is child abuse material being put up on here?In the Islam in general section?What purpose is there in showing this on here?

UmmKids, خالد, Abu bakr and 5 others like this.
  5. Her 'Awra(hair, legs) is exposed, please do not post such videos. May Allah protect that baby from that Thaalimah.

Umm Waraqa Bluebell likes this.
  6. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Please remove that link.

JazakAllah Khayr

Abu bakr and muslima12 like this.
  7. AbuNajm

AbuNajm Revolutionary

Brother, why did you post this clip?

It is very distressing to watch and makes the heart sad.:(

May Allah azza wa jalla help the poor baby. Ameen

Umm DJ-N and 'Umar like this.
  8. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Take this evil video of the site,fear Allah..

9. Nusaybah

Nusaybah نسيبة بنت كعب

Video of baby being abused goes viral a year later Tashny Sukumaran, Asia News Network (The Star), Petaling Jaya, Malaysia | Wed, 05/09/2012 7:27 PMA- A A+A video of a woman abusing a toddler went viral on social networking sites Wednesday evening, with Malaysians calling for the woman’s arrest.
    According to the Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM), they received nearly 300 complaints about the case from concerned individuals.
    However, PDRM quickly confirmed that the video was an old one and that the perpetrator was currently serving a prison sentence.
    “The case was reported in IPD Petaling Jaya on May 29 last year and arrests were made on the same day.
    “The perpetrator is the biological mother of the abused baby girl,” read a statement they posted on their Facebook page.
    The woman is currently serving a prison sentence of 18 months commencing from the date of arrest, under Section 31 (1) Children Act 2001 which covers ill-treatment, neglect, and exposure of children to harm.
    The baby is now in the custody of the Social Welfare Department, and the person who recorded the video is a police witness in this case.
    The video, which runs for over four minutes, depicts a woman sitting on a bed hitting a baby with a pillow and her hands, and kicking the child.
    The video began circulating on Wednesday, with outraged Twitter and Facebook users calling for the woman to be identified and arrested.

10. Umm Waraqa Bluebell

Umm Waraqa Bluebell kalimat al-ikhlaas

Seriously heartbreaking, I don't know how someone stood there and recorded that for more than a second.

Agreed. Zero benefit but heartache.

11. cBox

cBox Premium Member

It feels so good to read this...

12. ContemplateQuran

if you dont want to watch it .... DON'T

i DIDN'T watch but 5 seconds of it.

But After watching it i Made dua for the baby and dua against the mum..

so stop getting on your high horse..!!

13. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

alhamdulillah i didnt watch it ive learnt my lesson from previous videos about horrific things!

But remove it anyway inshaAllah, take some benefit from it that alhamdulillah we dont have a sickness in our hearts to do that to anyone let alone a baby subhanAllah.. and ask Allah to protect us from such evils

14. ContemplateQuran

baarakallah feek for this

inshaAllah ill forward this on

15. خالد

خالد New Member

May Allah guide the mother and rectify her affairs.

16. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

I think we're all entitled to not have/want a video of child abuse on an islamic forum.

Yes there are cruel people in this world but why do I want to see it? As mentioned, its of no benefit.

To the OP, just the fact that you posted it up shows disregard for others. no-ones on their "high horse" except you. We asked you nicely to remove the link. Its beyond cruel.

I don't know about you but just the thought of child abuse makes me sick so why put a clip up?. That video was totally unnecssary.

'Umar likes this.
  17. Salih Al-Bosni

Salih Al-Bosni Abu sho?

What a sadistic animal. Not even hyena's would do something like that. Absolutely merciless, just when you think she's about to have some sympathy and leave off, she smacks the kid in the face and starts kicking him.

for me personally, this is a reminder of the hell fire.

'Umar likes this.
  18. Abu Hurairah

Abu Hurairah Well-Known Member

What did you think you were gonna watch after reading the thread title?

There are plenty of threads without benefit so that isn't an argument for anything. I'll put up a warning in the opening post but I don't want to delete as I don't know if I have that right really.

abumuwahid, Ibn Adam, Layth and 2 others like this.
  19. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Fair enough I see your point.

But OP gave no description. Could have at least warned us that we'd be damaged after watching that.

20. ContemplateQuran

OMG

DIDN'T YOU READ THE TITLE?

what more of a warning do you want?

Abu Hurairah likes this.