Question Pir Karam Shah Nishapuri & Qalandar Tabrizi

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Firebrand Mullah, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

As Salaamu 3alaykum,

I'we benefited from the spiritual nourishments of the luminary pirs from Pir Central Foundation on tvitter.

I am a mureed vishing to meeting these luminaries.

Anyvone knoving vhere they are?

Wild Wild West and Abu'l 'Eyse like this.
  2. samix

samix New Member

Dear FirebrandMullah, please to asking them on twitter where they being, mostly I thinking they being sitting in Muraqaba and giving very much spiritual benefits to their beloved mureeds.

SixthMughal and Abu'l 'Eyse like this.
  3. Firebrand Mullah

Dear fellow Mureed, being a fairly new mureed, I am being wery shy asking direct questions from murshid. That vhy opting for posting questions on public forums.

SixthMughal, Abu'l 'Eyse and samix like this.
  4. samix

samix New Member

Beloved mureed please to not feeling any shame while asking beloved Pirs anything, this being the essence of silsila.

5. xs11ax

xs11ax Active Member

YOU ARE ALL GUSTAKH-E-RASOOL!!!

peer alun peer saheb need not be telling from you ANYTHING!! peer saheb already be knowing what is in your deepest heart!

6. samix

samix New Member

Beloved co-mureed please to not speaking on behalf of revered pirs, you not knowing what being in their munkashif qalbs.

7. Firebrand Mullah

The luminary Qalandar Tabrizi is adwising not to posting images of wictims of wiolence from Egypt. Murshid suggesting the images not achiewing any benefit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>When army butchering Egyptian Muslims they doing so blindfolded. Maybe if we showing them pictures of mutilated bodies they repenting.</p>&mdash; Qalandar Tabrizi (@QalandarTabrizi) <a href="https://twitter.com/QalandarTabrizi/statuses/368151573135769600">August 15, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  8. Firebrand Mullah

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I seeing a wision that mayhaps Saudi King offering Americans to use his vide buttocks as launchpad for drone strikes on Egypt <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23vahabi&amp;src=hash">#vahabi</a></p>&mdash; Pir Karam Nishapuri (@PirKaram) <a href="https://twitter.com/PirKaram/statuses/368460662487650304">August 16, 2013</a></blockquote>

9. samix

samix New Member

This lowly Mureed paraphrasing a tweet by Pir Karam,he writing to offical Saudi account and asking them

"When is your king joining the Jamarat so I can pelt him with stones" ROFL.

10. Firebrand Mullah

the humble mureed is aashiq of mursheed of tvitter filled with dewotion.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" title="Embedded Tweet" style="display: block; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px;" width="500" height="210"></iframe>
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wah Wah! kiya bat hein? Subhan Allah<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  11. Firebrand Mullah

Vhen I vas seeking spiritual nourishment I found this wery beautiful naat on the youtube channel of mursheed

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/izjagk1to9I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Firebrand Mullah

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vPGbYek4524?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Ibn Fulaan

Ibn Fulaan As salaamu alaykum.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>&quot;Just watched a BBC program &amp; it was amazing how accurately my views, as a Muslim living in the UK, were represented&quot; said no one ever.</p>&mdash; Qalandar Tabrizi (@QalandarTabrizi) <a href="https://twitter.com/QalandarTabrizi/statuses/395205668841734144">October 29, 2013</a></blockquote>

Our beloved peer telling us, because if Pir Qalandar not telling us who telling us?

14. Ibn Fulaan

Ibn Fulaan As salaamu alaykum.

justabro likes this.
  15. justabro

justabro Salafi (Retd.)

please to refrain

16. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

Dumb Mualana Qalandar

[video=youtube;wWXz0LFWESo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWXz0LFWESo[/video]

Unless you are a Barelwi, turn your sound down coz you aint worthy of getting the blessings of the music.

17. ish

ish ...

Excepting Barelwis, kindly to lovwering the sounds for being lowly indiwidials dewoiding of vorThs sufficient for receiwing the blessings of such diwine listenings.

Mayhaps this serwant's humble translations prowiding explainings of VVV's vahabi vriTings and easing confusions of mureeds.

18. Firebrand Mullah

After being a dewout mureed for a short vhile, mureed getting the impressions, mursheeds being members of IA forums.

SixthMughal likes this.
  19. Firebrand Mullah

Mayhaps all IA members being mureeds of belowed mursheeds also being possibilities.

SixthMughal likes this.
  20. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Hilarious thread.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

SixthMughal and Chief like this.