Please make dua'a for my family.

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Umm Ahmed, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

As salaam alaykum wuraahmatulaah wabaraakatuh

Please make dua'a for my family we are going through a test at the moment.

Please if you have any dua'as I can recite . it would be most appreciated .

Jazak Allaah Khayran .
  2. defenderofbusharraf

defenderofbusharraf Murji'i Scumbag

Imam Muslim writes that Ubayy bin Ka‘b (Allah be well pleased with him) narrated that one day, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) asked “O Ubayy! What is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” Ubayy replied, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “In your opinion, what is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” Ubayy bin Ka‘b replied, “Allah – There is no god but He”(i.e. Ayat al-Kursi). The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) placed his hand on his chest and said, “O Ubayy bin Ka‘b! May your knowledge be pleasant for you.”

[Sahih Muslim: Fada’il al-Qur’an, under Surat al-Kahf & Ayat al-Kursi. Imam Muslim]

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
    (This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat al-Kursi)
  3. umm_muthanna

umm_muthanna New Member

assalaamu alayki ukhti umm ahmed,

i recommend that you take a look at the authentic duaas found in the "hisnul-muslim" (fortress of the muslim) book, in shaa Allah it will benefit all of us, aameen.

here is the online version:
  4. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

You are fortunate to have your test during the last 10 days, where prayers are most likely answered InshaaAllah.

We'll all remember your family in our duas.
  5. aburasheed

aburasheed New Member

We'll remember your family in our duas.

Make dua to Allah (SWT), the One who responds to all duas, with a sincere heart. One of the beautiful doa that the Prophet (SAW) taught us:

‘O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’ (Ahmad)
  6. Mango_Chutney

Mango_Chutney alHamdulillah!

wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Allaah always tests His slaves with trials and like brother AbuZubair said you have faced the trial in last 10 days of ramadhan, the most blessed day. So do lot of ibadah and dua and inshaAllaah all will be ok.

I also advise you to read the book by Sheikh Saleh Al-Munajjid which deals with trials and worries called "Dealing with Worries and Stress". It is an excellent book mashaAllaah. You can read it at:

May Allaah make this trial easy for you to pass and May Allaah bring for you the best result out of this situation - ameen.
  7. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Besides dua posted by bro aburasheed, there is another dua from Qur'an.

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Just say these in time of distress or calamity and see all the blessing you get from Allaah.

{-And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones).
    -Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."
    -They are those on whom are the Salawat (blessings) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.
    (Surat Al-Baqara chapter 2, Ayat 155-157.)}

Who doesn't want blessings and mercy from Allaah and that he be amongst the guided ones?
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  8. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

May Allah ease your situation and grant you relief from your dificulty ameeen.

9. Umm Ahmed

Jazak Allaah Khayran for the advice , May Allaah grant us ease soon bi ithnillah , I never looked at it as a blessing during the last ten days.

Reminding me that this is the last ten days has brought some peace .

InshaaAllaah I can repay you by making dua'as in your times of need.
  10. Umm Ahmed

As salaam alaykum wuraahmatulaah wabaraakatuh

After hardship comes ease alhaamdulilaah .

Allah's love and mercy for us manifests itself in so many ways , at the end of the day I am only an Engleesee living amoungst local arabs, what happened to my family happened in an other emirate where we knew no one , we tried our best but its Allaah alone that eases the burden, and any mumin can see that Allaah is our protector withour him we are nothing " then when harm touches you , you pray fervently to him" 16:53 ,Dua'a truly is the weapon of the believer.

Nothing in this world is really useful and beneficial to you unless it has some utility and beneficial value for you in the next world.
    Trials benefit us in so many ways a trial happening to one person can lead to tests for so many others , they raise our ranks

A trial is the perfect glass wherein we truly see and know ourselves. It is the test of integrity. In our darkest hour we can choose to shine or fade into misery .
  11. juwairiyah

juwairiyah Muslim Female

bismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

mashaallah golden words! words that come out of heart reach the heart alhamdulillah

may Allah truly raise ur rank and grant u happiness in duniyah and akhirah ameen