Prisoned In Bahrain

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Muslim1, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Muslim1

Muslim1 Active Member

2. Abu Saalehah

Abu Saalehah Well-Known Member

wa alaykumus salaam,

O Allaah, free all the muslim prisoners around the world including bahrain, O Allaah, punish and destroy the filthy rafadi troublemakers wherever they rise up to promote their ugly, kufr, zina infected sect, ameen

3. `alaikum al-salam ya Aba Saalehah, long time and good to see you post again. :)

Ameen to your du'aa. At same time we don't know if the prisoner mentioned is a Shi'i or not. Most likely a Raafidi judging from the current events in Bahrain. Allahu `alam. The article in OP is very vague.

4. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

5. خالد

خالد New Member

Salaam Aleikum.

Abdulhadi al-Khawaja is a Shi'a and a pro-democracy activist. He is the former president and co-founder of Bahrain Centre for Human Rights. An organisation whose vision is "a prosperous democratic country free of discrimination and other violations of human rights," and who calls for religious freedom to be granted to Shi'a (i.e. the right to spread and propagate their vile ideology).

Let's be careful about whom we support and whom we make Du'a for. Just because they have a Muslim-sounding name, doesn't mean they are good.

Farouk likes this.
  6. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

I couldnt care less about the Shia,the pit is not deep enough nor the fire stacked high enough to recompense them for the evil they have done..They are a travesty and blight upon this earth..

7. Muslim1

Muslim1 Active Member

"Did you see the Grand Prix in Bahrain last weekend?

While millions tuned in to watch the race, activist Abdulhadi al-Khawaja languished behind bars - one of hundreds of people locked up for daring to speak out against the Bahraini government.

Today he spends his 80th day on hunger strike disputing the life sentence he received for his part in Bahrain's democratic uprising. In prison, security forces broke his jaw in four places and subjected him to severe physical, psychological and sexual torture. Since his arrest last year, his wife was fired from her job, and his children repeatedly arrested and tortured. Last weekend his daughter, Zainab, was detained for peacefully protesting against the Grand Prix [1].

Unless we act quickly, Abdulhadi may die in jail an innocent man: Join us and demand the immediate release of Abdulhadi al-Khawaja and all political prisoners in Bahrain.

In the lead up to Bahrain's hosting of the Formula 1 Grand Prix last weekend, authorities desperately tried to assure the world that things were "business as usual". But the truth was far from it, and the Grand Prix took place amidst a brutal backdrop of mass demonstrations, tear-gas, and violence [2].

Despite 14 months of protests and oppression, the people of Bahrain continue to call for change. Abdulhadi is one of many who have risked their lives for the freedom of others. He may pay for that decision with his life - but pressure from the global community might just save it:

Click here to call for Abdulhadi's release before it's too late.

Your signature is more powerful than you might think. At Amnesty, we know the power of letter-writing has helped ensure the safety of Aung-San Suu Kyi in Burma, Rebiya Kadeer in China, the Alaei brothers in Iran and countless other prisoners of conscience across the world. Please send your message today.

In hope,

Alex Pagliaro
    Crisis Campaign Coorindator
    Amnesty International Australia

PS: Overnight we welcomed the International Criminal Court verdict against former Liberian leader Charles Taylor. This is a huge win that sends an important message to high-ranking state officials: no matter who you are, or where you're from, you will be brought to justice for crimes.

[1] Leading Bahrain activist Zainab al-Khawaja detained, BBC News, 24 April 2012

[2] Live: Bahrain grand prix protest, The Guardian, 22 April 2012"

8. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Shia Hypocrisy..

Few days back on a dirt road in Yemen some Muslim brothers at a checkpoint refused to give up their weapons to the shia militia,at a later second check point they were again asked to give over their weapons and they likewise refused.

..Hamdulilah,those three brothers are no longer with us,May Allah Accept them,ameen..

p.s Neither are about thirty or so Shia..May the narr be their abode,ameen..

gag order likes this.
  9. خالد

خالد New Member

Salaam Aleikum, sister.

Didn't you see the post I made earlier? This man Al-Khawaja is one the Shi'a troublemakers' leader in Bahrain. Shi'as are the same people who opposed Abu Bakr (RA), Umar (RA), Uthman (RA), Aisha (RA) and many other Sahaba.

As for Amnesty International, whom you get your information from, they are human rightist organisation and not everything they say is the truth or something we should accept. Read this:

In Saudi Arabia, the death penalty is applied for a wide range of offences including for apostasy and sorcery. The criminalisation of apostasy is incompatible with the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion as set out in Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Although the crime of “sorcery” is not defined it has been used to punish people for the legitimate exercise of their human rights, including the rights to freedom of thought, conscience, religion, belief and expression. In 2011, two people were executed for sorcery. Source

They want us to legalise apostasy because it is incompatible with one of their religion's (humanism) principles.

gag order likes this.
  10. Muslim1

Muslim1 Active Member

walikum wasalam wr wb

Yes ok, good points.
    but then comes the question whether in sharia the punishment they are coping is allowed -shia or not.
    Above, when it mentions what he is going through, it adds 'sexual torture' but ALLAHu Alim
    idk
    i didnt even know his shia

11. خالد

خالد New Member

Bahrain regime has a US Navy base on its territory. So if there's anything we should be condemning, it is their cooperation with US, not their treatment of some Shi'a. And anyway Shi'as are masters of deceit. Wouldn't be surprised if their allegations of "sexual torture" are lies. Have a look at this thread.

12. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

Feel free to disagree with me, but as much as I hate Bahraini dictatorship because it imprisons and tortures and kills many sunnis. And that airbase, and their cooperation with Saudi Arabia. And their hand in the oppression of muslims through allying with America

I'd rather have anything but Shia.

Just sayin'

خالد likes this.
  13. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

If it's that "Al-Khawaja" guy, then he is definitely a secularist Rafidhi. He is a danish citizen by the way. He is portrayed by the media as a "pro-democracy activist". The Rafidha in Bahrain have tricked the Westerners into believing that they want equality and human rights..

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  14. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I hear what you saying sister.

Indifference is always an option.

Let them annihilate each other, I say.

15. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Only complete morons will give in for this...80 days without food and water? Is he some sort of animal which has not yet been discovered by scientist? As for him been a pro-democracy activits, then no, he is a pro-Wilayat al-faqih activist, pro-Syrian dictator, pro-Hizbullat and pro-anti-Islam activits, that what he really is.

wallahi i have many materials exposing the lies of this cult in bahrain. But I don't have time exposing these political rafidi cockoaches cause I am too busy exposing their ayatullats and their kufri cult, no.1 enemies of Islam and muslims.

I will just suffice with a single incident that happened to a sunni woman in bahrain, sorry to post this image here but some fools only need slaps upon slaps before they walk up and realise that rafidah are no innocent victims but filthy devils in form of human.

[​IMG]

This innocent woman was killed after suffering nearly for a month in hospital, she was killed by these same so called pro-democracy protesters. Not only they killed her but started spreading false news that she was killed by the govt, and they put her pictures and name in list of so called rafidi martyrs in their website. But the moment her father came out on T.V. and expose the lies of these filthy dogs, they removed her pictures and also name from martyrs list.

Interview with her father

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nh41vDjiUYw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the weapon they killed her with.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XFByapN_M34?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. nomad

nomad muslim female

didnt hear amnsty talking about Shiekh Khader Adnan's hunger strike of 66 days in protest of illegally being held without charge by israeli state. The best picture of him after his release, enjoying holding his daughters that he must have thought he might not ever see again. Now, from his protest, thousands of palestinian prisoners are on hunger strikes in israeli jails.

[​IMG]

as-Sabiraat likes this.
  17. nomad

nomad muslim female

18. tayek1967

tayek1967 New Member

Shia or sunni all are Muslim, so they all are equal. every torture rubbish not only sexual. I hate it & against it.

19. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Did someone edit your post cause I think this phrase is missing from it

Shia or sunni or jew or cow worshipper all are Muslim, so they all are equal.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    Salih Al-Bosni likes this.
  20. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

You shia?

Or Zionist?