Prisoner Listings of muslims to write to

Discussion in 'Prisoners' started by Umar247, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Umar247

Umar247 Haters Gonna Hate

A lot of the time brothers and sisters don't know the addresses to write to, as most of the lists on the net are horrendously out of date. Inshallah i try and maintain this one as best I can, if anyone knows of any omissions or errors, please let me know and I will correct it.

Jazakhallah khair and walaykum salam

zouzalqaqa likes this.
  2. Aseerun

Aseerun Um Maryam

Wa 'alaykum as-Salam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Here's an update on the jail sentences of the prisoners in Australia;

I haven't completed update as I post, insha Allaah. I didn't add languages, but I can mention that here when I find out more.

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    zouzalqaqa likes this.
  3. New Member

Shevon Smith is in Wakefield, not Manchester.
  4. Umar247

Jazakhallah khair for letting me know, have updated it now. I know he was in Manchester before but hadn't heard from him for months, I since heard that he never got my mail from another brother there. I mean would it really be too much for the prison service to deliver the mail?

Walaykum salam and take care,

5. New Member

wa iyyak.
    I recommend sending mail to UK prisoners with a certificate of posting. This is a free certificate that the post office gives to prove that postage was sent. This can be used to prove that mail was sent to a prisoner on a certain date, and query why it wasn't received. It doesn't prove receipt at the other end, but it seems to make HMPS guards less likely to try "losing" the mail.
  6. Umar247

At that point I used to send mail registered / recorded all the time ( not "signed for", the other one), and they still managed to lose it. Coincidentally these losses seem to be when the inmates are reporting ill-treatment.

I made plenty of enquiries, but they never get back to me!

Walaykum salam,

7. umm Jameel

umm Jameel New Member

Assalamualaikum brother

The website you quoted "" appears to be suspended. Is there a change in address?
  8. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ